A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Castiel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

PostSubject: Castiel   Mon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Ichiro Naerbez Castiel
Castiel

Character Age: 20
Character DOB: 9-9
Family:
Mother - [Unknown to Him]
Father - Ozi Naerbez Castiel [Missing Nin]

Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Human

Village Born: Jōki nogakure
Current Village: Tsuchigakure
Clan: None [Atm]
Rank Chunin

Weapons: Staff
Summoning: None
Element: Wind & Fire
Chakra Color: White
Special Jutsus:
Scorch Release:Extremely Steaming Murder (Name of technique - Will o Wisp)
The user creates several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. These orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. When an orb touches an opponent, it apparently evaporates all the water inside their body, leaving them in a mummified state. When this happens, steam can be seen emitting from the opponent's body.

Kekkai Genkai:
Scorch Release
Scorch Release (灼遁, Shakuton) is an advanced chakra nature kekkei genkai. This nature creates chakra that is capable of heating up an enemy to the point where all the liquid inside their body evaporates, killing the victim and leaving them a desiccated corpse.

Wing Birth
He and others born into his family have wings that resemble an angel. They are not good for flight, but provide a longer distance in the air. With a gust of wind one could stay in the air for a long period of time. The wings emerge at birth, hence why the name was called Wing Birth. The wings reflect light in a way that makes the user transparent when moved in a certain angle.

Likes:Nudity, Games, Cats, Dogs, Bunnies, and most of all Chinchillas
Dislikes:Death, Pain, Time, and Running out of Time

Biography:
"Not much to tell so far, I am a young boy looking for mom and dad. I have no idea who my mother is, and I rarely saw dad because he is apparently a good ninja and always being sent on missions. On a whim he entered me into the ninja academy, and through that I spent my days. That is until I graduated... now I do missions equal to my rank and live my life day to day with little surprises but nothing major. I have failed my Chunin Exam twice now, so I don't know many jutsu. All in all though I enjoy my life and wouldn't ask for anything to get more complicated. If could I would be with my dad."

As a Genin Castiel did not get to go on many, high rank missions and he did not accomplish much. Oddly for him, his genin life was very boring outside of the rescue missions he went on, and even then. He has never killed anyone in his life. Only immobilized them, as he perfected his jutsu on his third attempt Castiel passed his chunin exams and advanced. He would register for the jonin exams simply for the experience alone, to measure how far apart his power was from the rank of a jonin.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Castiel   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 am

Code:
[table border="1"][tr][td][center][size=9][left][color=springgreen]
[size=20][b][color=deepskyblue][font=Impact][strike]C[/strike][/font][/size][/color][/b][u][size=20]astiel[/u][/size][/color][/left][right] [/center]
[img]http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/6571/91215427.png[/img][/right]
[table border="1"][tr][td][color=deepskyblue]I[/color][color=#333333]oxo[/color][color=springgreen]f[color=#333333]o[/color]e[color=#333333]o[/color]e[color=#333333]o[/color]l[/color][color=#333333]oxo[/color]t[color=#333333]o[/color]h[color=#333333]o[/color]e[color=#333333]oxo[/color][color=springgreen][color=#333333]o[/color]s[color=#333333]o[/color]a[color=#333333]o[/color]m[color=#333333]o[/color]e[/color][color=#333333]oxo[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=#333333]o[/color]w[color=#333333]o[/color]a[color=#333333]o[/color]y[/color].[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td][center]

[color=#4CF595]☽[/color][color=#40E89D]※[/color][color=#28CFAE]▬[/color][color=#1DC2B6]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#1DC2B6]▬[/color][color=#28CFAE]▬[/color][color=#28CFAE]▬[/color][color=#1DC2B6]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#1DC2B6]▬[/color][color=#28CFAE]▬[/color][color=#28CFAE]▬[/color][color=#1DC2B6]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#05A9C7]▬[/color][color=#11B5BF]▬[/color][color=#34DBA5]※[/color][color=#40E89D]☾[/color]

[color=white][i][size=10][color=dimgray]"Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion"[/color][/size][/color][/i]

[color=springgreen][u][b][size=15]→→→[/size][/b][/u][/color][color=deepskyblue][size=12]Castiel made his way into the realm of the land called Nether quickly, the air was brisk and thick, each of his breaths leaving warm blast of mist. It was clear he was determined this would be his first exam attempt at Jounin and  the fact that this was within the same year that he became a chounin stacked ontop of everything. He felt that he didn't have the experience needed for a rank advancement, but there was still no harm in trying or at least that is what he thought. He had been given a picture of his opponent before making his way here, apparently the judge would be completely hidden and would only be there to judge the battle, no interruptions and everything goes. He finally reached the meeting point and opened his envelope, revealing that he would be fighting a girl, he sighed in relief as his imagination made him think of musclebound ogres with the worlds deadliest and forbidden jutsu underneath their belts of experience.

He looked around to get a gathering of his surroundings, the sky was cloudy, but no thunderstorms or rain, this was a very unusual place, in the fact that there were black substances protruding from the sky. He leaned down to touch the surface, to his surprise the entire surface was made of lead. He looked around once more and realize that all of the structures in the place were made of lead. He let out another sigh and took three quick inhales. He opened his eyes and exhaled to relieve his stress. He clenched his fist and jumped, his curiosity getting the better of him, he attempted to touch one of the things protruding from the sky, he had no come close to even making it half way as they were really high. Thanks to his wings he landed gracefully, before walking off to find his opponent in the foreign place.[/size]  [b][size=18][strike]⊟→[/strike][/size][/b][/color]

[right][i][size=12]Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more[/size][/i][/right]

[right][color=deepskyblue]╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬[/color]⋙[color=black]⊱[/color][/right][/td][/center][/tr][/table]

Castiel
Ioxofoeoeoloxotohoeoxoosoaomoeoxoowoaoy.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion"

→→→Castiel made his way into the realm of the land called Nether quickly, the air was brisk and thick, each of his breaths leaving warm blast of mist. It was clear he was determined this would be his first exam attempt at Jounin and the fact that this was within the same year that he became a chounin stacked ontop of everything. He felt that he didn't have the experience needed for a rank advancement, but there was still no harm in trying or at least that is what he thought. He had been given a picture of his opponent before making his way here, apparently the judge would be completely hidden and would only be there to judge the battle, no interruptions and everything goes. He finally reached the meeting point and opened his envelope, revealing that he would be fighting a girl, he sighed in relief as his imagination made him think of musclebound ogres with the worlds deadliest and forbidden jutsu underneath their belts of experience.

He looked around to get a gathering of his surroundings, the sky was cloudy, but no thunderstorms or rain, this was a very unusual place, in the fact that there were black substances protruding from the sky. He leaned down to touch the surface, to his surprise the entire surface was made of lead. He looked around once more and realize that all of the structures in the place were made of lead. He let out another sigh and took three quick inhales. He opened his eyes and exhaled to relieve his stress. He clenched his fist and jumped, his curiosity getting the better of him, he attempted to touch one of the things protruding from the sky, he had no come close to even making it half way as they were really high. Thanks to his wings he landed gracefully, before walking off to find his opponent in the foreign place.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com

Castiel