A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Waiting for things to really kick off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umi

PostSubject: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

So I would introduce myself with my actual name, but I don't see a point since I like the name Umi. So, people can call me Umi for now unless for some reason you really want to know otherwise. I am extremely bored right now so I am starting this thread for people to come in and feel free to introduce themselves and chat.

To any who are concerned, I am still new at RPing. However, if I get really into what is happening I get better with my content. I guess my skill are based on my interest.

OK. I shall stop being bored now and wait patiently for things to happen.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Well I have introduced myself to most, but not to the forum itself so... "Hi" The names Pandar/Bezyle/Pat what ever you prefer come up with a new nickname if you want. >.>

Really looking forward to kick things off need maybe eight people total and then we should be good to go. So yea... invite your friends and lets make some new friends and circles in the process.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Faaeri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

My names Anna. And I like everything cute. :3

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 9:59 pm

With that in mind, Anna, you and I can get along very well. ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Umm.. Hi. Neutral I am Jaden but go by Jeviathan as well. First ever time I have ever been on a Rp site like this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm

It isn't much different than doing an RP on gaia except it is prettier and more fancy buttons and such Very Happy not to mention more privacy and freedom to write as we wish. BEST OF ALL NO HAVING TO WAIT FOR POST COOLDOWN >D

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

My Poker face. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

That's definitely the Me Gusta face though.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello everyone. My name is David, and yes you can call me Dave, im quite talkitive but get serious when its needed, I like spiders, zombies, kittens, and final fantasy 3. Im part of the TCIA (a group of teenage terrorist finders, I know its crazy.but my best friend started it.) Im a boy scout and enjoy watching movies and I like popcorn.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 3:10 pm

That was such an in-depth post about yourself, Dave. Also, now I want popcorn. Since everyone else is putting out their real name I don't feel so alone in doing so. My name is Callie. You can call me whatever you want though..I'm kind of getting sick of my real name since no one says it right or gets me mixed up with my twin Carrie... I also want cupcakes now...I am going out for a bit I think and then when I come back I am going to start RPing even if no one else has >.<

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Hmm, a cupcake sounds quite nice right now. To bad I dont have any.
And I in-depthness is the fifth step in becoming a corporational boss, which I hope to be one day.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:02 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Kiyo, just because you troll all the time, I should put your whole government name out there and give away any personal information I know about you. >.<

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:35 pm

And I'll make my Facebook unsearchable just for that reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I can just post the URL. HA!

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

And block access from people I'm not friends with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm

You are just a butt today.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Not even a butt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

I love the human race people are so fun.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 am

Hallo? Is everyone dead or gone? Sad face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm

i think a lot of people just got overly busy Sad

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for things to really kick off   

Back to top Go down

Waiting for things to really kick off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Information Zone :: General Chat-
Jump to: