A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umi

PostSubject: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Umi got to the swamp and looked around kind of disgusted. "I hate swamps," she said to herself twiddling her fingers. Her opponent was not there yet, but he was not late yet so she didn't panic that much. She looked around the gloomy area some more and thought, Come on! I want to get this over with! I will not lose to this guy! She then looked around paranoid that someone for some reason heard her thoughts. She is very shy in person, but in her own mind she is a little spit fire.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Smoke surrounded Kairu as he stepped up from behind her. Kairu stares darkly at her back. Waiting for her to notice him.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Kairu, being a gaurdian to the females was afraid to injure her. He breathed quietly behind her and stood somewhat still.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Umi sees and smells the smoke and in a flash she turns around to face him and jumps back. Quickly she throws a kunai with a swift speed. She takes a breath and immediately uses Lava Release: Scorching Stream Rock Technique. Lava comes out of Umi's mouth quickly hardens into molten boulders that are flying towards Kairu with great force. Umi uses this opportunity to run away from the excitement and catch her breath for a moment. She didn't really like confrontation all that much. She just does what is needed to be done. "I hope he doesn't take this too personally. This is just a test. I don't really want to kill him." Knowing that her attack would pass she went into stealth mode and hid to the best of her abilities so she could form a good plan of attack. The surprise of his presence through her off and was unexpected. It's not nice to sneak up on a lady! she thought. Her inner self being more agitated wanted to really win this now. It was all or nothing now, though she didn't show that on the outside. She kept her calm innocent stature.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Kairu jumped off each molten stone and pulled echo. He swiftly slams the blade on the floor causing the ground to vibrate. "This..." Kairu falls over, "technique I have used causes..." falls again, "the ground to shake until I lift the blade from the ground, so until then neither of us can balance."

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Umi peeked from her hiding spot and saw Kairu jumping off off the rocks. This would have been a good defensive movement on his part, however due to the structure of the boulders his feet got burned in the process. At least it is better than getting hit directly with one of them.

The ground all around Umi starts shaking and she kept stumbling even when really close to the ground. She fell and her leg was pretty badly injured, but she could still walk on it. Even her faithful bunny Mr. Truffles kept stumbling around.

Not being able to keep her balance, Umi could not properly set up an attack. Instead she appeared front and center for Kairu. No more hiding.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Kairu laughed a lifted the blade. He closed his eyes then reopened them. When reopened they glew pink. "Vibration mode!" Now rather than seeing her he saw her every sound. Kairudived at her going in for an attack.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Kairu is now dashing towards Umi so to defend herself she starts to form hand seals which let her use Earth Release: Earth Flow River. This defensive maneuver turns the ground beneath Kairu into a river of mud. It throws him off balance and away from Umi. This was also a set up so she could use Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet. This creates a dragon head out of mud that will fire balls of mud a Kairu. Umi thinks this still isn't enough so she uses Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet to set these flying mud bullets on fire. The mud is flying quickly at Kairu it would be pretty impossible for him to dodge now. "I'm really sorry about all of this. I'm more of a lover not a fighter," she calls out to him. Why am I apologizing to him, ugh I am such a softy. He probably wants me dead even if I am a female, she thinks to herself. Due to nervous she pulled her hood over her head, not knowing what is to come next.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Kairu, now in vibration mode, quickly clasp his hands together and used vibration style: sound wave, an explosive ripple shot from his body hitting the flaming mud and Umi.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:07 am

Kairus feet started to swell and hurt. Kairu grunts and tries to push past the pain.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am

Umi was hit by the sound waves. They knocked her back pretty far and she slammed into a tree. Its seems as if these simple attacks are putting a lot more stress on her body than she had thought they would. Umi let out a small cry from the pain, but stood back up straight and tall. She then used Lava Release: Lava Globs. This attack releases several globs of burning hot lava at Kairu. Coughing up some blood from the last harsh impact, she looked at her opponent with a very soft stare. I must stay confident! she thought to herself. She wasn't going to give up so easily whether she likes to battle or not.

(OOC read your PM)

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 am

Kairu throws his arms up to try to block but takes a 2nd degree on both arms. He squints to hold back tears.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:33 am

Umi starts to feel a bit feint from all of the chakra she has been using. Her stamina has gone down quite a bit from using all of these special attacks. Seeing that Kairu is having a weak moment, she uses some of the little energy that she has left to charge at him full speed with her fists at the ready. She was tired of fighting. She just wants to advance. Hurting Kairu physically was making her sad because he hasn't done anything to her for her to want to fight him. She is just scared and doesn't want to give up hope. Today is the day she believes she will finally become a chunin.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:58 am

Kairu, who is still in pain, looks up to see Umi charging at him. Kairu quickly rolls out of the way. "Your alot more skilled than expected." Kairu slowly stands and grabs the hilt of his sword.a thick fog begins to roll in. Kairu jumps back into the fog and laughs. "Because of my vibration mode skil, if gone into, I will still be able to see you in this fog, because, rather than seeing figures I will see sound waves which will reveil your location to me."

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Fog covers the entire area. It was very thick and had a slight smell due to it being a swamp land. The thick fog has now blocked Umi's sense of sight. Her knew sense of sight would be from feeling and sound. This was her big chance. Her bunny companion, Mr. Truffles, has a decent sense of smell and could at least figure out the direction where Kairu is. Umi used Beast Human Clone transforming Mr. Truffles into a perfect copy of herself. The two are impossible to tell apart which is the real Umi and which was not. The fog lifted slightly, just enough for Umi to get a glimpse of where Kairu was. With a dangerous and ferocious speed Umi used Fang Passing Fang technique. She and Mr.Truffles both spin while keeping up that speed at Kairu. This is a difficult attack to dodge due to both of them coming at him. Virtually impossible to dodge both attackers, Kairu will most likely suffer from this.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Kairu heard the attacking pair flying and him and spun around. Their bodies colored with his knocking him over and causing him to take major damage. Kairu tried to stand but had a hard time doing so from the pain.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Seeing Kairu's bruised body made Umi sad and happy at the same time. Yes! I think this fight is mine, she thought, but her conflicting emotions made it hard for her to look happy because an innocent boy was being hurt. "Um...I know you must be badly injured now....uh...I really don't want to hurt you anymore. Something has to give," she said to him as she twisted her hair a little bit.

Looking at Kairu struggling to stand up, Umi took a breath and got into a fighting stance just in case he wanted to try something. With all that has been done to him, he would be a fool to continue. Kairu was badly injured, but Umi was still basically at full health.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Kairu breathed heavily as he tried to stand. He looked at her, she was already to continue the fight. "You are a whole lot stronger then I expected, your lucky I am who I am or I wouldn't have gone so easy on you." Kairu coughs, which hurts his throat because of how much pain he's in. "Thing is im not going to forfeit because that shows no honor in my skills, plus I've been a Genin since 14 so there's no way I'm staying it for another year."Kairu opens the pouch on his side and pulls out some onigari and a bottle of water, he takes a sip of the water and quickly eats the onigari restoring a small amount of his energy. "If I were to lose..." he paused to put up the water, " It wouldn't be because of forfeit!" He attacks he trying to barrage her with punches and kicks.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Simple taijutsu techniques that Kairu is trying to hit Umi with is not going to do her much harm. She has been learning this since a very young age and has gotten pretty skilled at it. Umi was able to block every punch and kick that was thrown at her. Then, jumping high into the air swiftly, Umi uses Fire Release: Flame Bullet. While in the air Umi uses a bit of her chakra to create oil in her mouth and as she lands on the ground about ten feet away from Kairu she spits the oil out at him which ignites it. A huge fast oil containing fire ball is being rushed at her opponent. "I told you I didn't want to hurt you anymore, but I want to finally pass this test," she quietly said to him as she watched the big bullet being hurled at him. Why doesn't this kid give up? He is going to get himself killed, she immediately thought afterwards.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:50 pm

"SUBSTITUTION JUTSU!" Kairu yelled, the flaming bullets hit him all at once but only ignited the log that took his place, he reappeared behind her and slashed at her with his sword.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Umi was caught completely off guard. Something so simple should have been expected. The sword slashed through her back and the cut was deep. Umi fell to her knees from the impact, pain, and the sheer surprise of the attack itself. Her eyes grew wide as she stared at the ground thinking that this was it for her. She knew it wasn't, but as of now she is kind of in a bind. She couldn't stand yet. Blood was pooling beside her from her wound. Tears stared to run down her face, but she didn't say a word. Umi just stared at Kairu with sorrowful eyes. She was doing so well up to this point. She was tired and didn't want to fight anymore, but she kept pressing forward until now. She wondered what would happen next.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Kairu sighed slightly and pressed his hands to her wound, using the last of his chakara, he healed the ingury.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Umi's face twisted in a confused manner. Her wounds were completely healed."Wh..what is this? Wh..why did you heal me? I could have managed. I may not look like it, but I am a lot stronger then I let people believe. Just because you healed me does not mean I will lose to you. I want this more than I have wanted this in the past. Explain to me what's going on? I'm just confused now." Umi stood to her feet and looked ready to attack more, but she noticed the strain that the healing did on his body. He used all of his chakra on Umi. "You can't fight like this."

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 pm

"I healed you because I couldn't let you just die." Kairu whispered. "I know I could've won but watching a woman who has done me no wrong die is not the way I want to win." He smiled and helped her up.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

"If you hadn't substituted then your fate in this fight would have looked bad. Thank you for your help, but I hope you know I still intend to finish this. It's surprising that you are even still alive." Umi stated this with more confidence than she was previously speaking. She looked away from him a little from being nervous as to how she addressed him. "I really do thank you for you help though, I suppose." She said this while reaching for a kunai and quickly slashing at his gut. She didn't attack to hit a main artery or anything, just wound him enough to help her win. She knew he used the rest of his chakra so Umi is trying to at least make things somewhat fair. His kindness showed her that they could turn out to be allies after all of this is over.

PostSubject: Re: Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam    

Back to top Go down

Umi vs. Kairu Chunin Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Other Locations-
Jump to: