A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Mysterious Force

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: The Mysterious Force   Wed May 30, 2012 8:52 pm

The Harbringer of War

The tranquil village of Tsunamigakure was peacefully hidden behind a giant wave. The village had been tipped off that they would soon become under attack by the same force that attacked Tsurigakure. They forced all of their civilians into hiding and in terms of an attack were well prepared. As they waitied for any sign of an attack one ninja yelled out. "The Tsunami! its starting to break... our wave is falling!" The wave that hid the country indeed start to waver, as the pressure and sounds began to die down. A large current of clouds slowly was moving towards the village but it had not yet blocked out the sun.

Hours had passed and nightfall came the ninja were almost starting to think, that this attack was fake, others thought that the enemy was attempting to lure them into a false sense of safety. The waiting period before the battle was always the worse. The air grew cold, as the heavy breaths of ninja could be seen in the foggy air. They would continue to wait for the oncoming attack.

As the sun slowly came up over the horizon a man in a white mask holding a giant scythe ran towards the village head on. One ninja yelled "Is this it...I don't think he is anything to worry about probably just a special scout?" The masked ninja then jumped upwards as his body stayed suspended in the air for several seconds as he slowly began to descend. "Ninja Art: Explosive Summoning" He opened a single scroll and pressed a blood soaked thumb across it. Out came several kunai with other small scrolls attached to them. As the kunai flew into the village, explosions could be heard all over. The shinobi did what they could to deflect them but the kunai would explode on impact. As the smoke cleared several Rouge ninja would stand in the smoke. They would then release havoc on the shinobi as the battle had begun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 pm

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?"

→Usagi came rushing in from her explosion cutting down as many ninja as she could in their confusion. She formed several hand seals as she prepared her rampage. "Akuma Art: Manifestation Clone Technique" Usagi's manifestations then emerged from her body. As the four of them leaped in four different directions to cause more chaos alongside the masked man. Usagi had a unquenchable blood lust as she danced in her enemies organs, pulling them out and throwing them in the air.←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L
→⊀ Lets see how much you can bleed ⊁←

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Wed May 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Umi heard about the attack on this village and rushed over as fast as she could. She knew a few people from here and wanted to help protect them. Not knowing what she was dealing with, she entered the battle field cautiously. Many screams were echoing along with the booming sounds of explosions. She saw many allies fall to the ground wounded and not able to move very much.

Umi tried to look through all of the smoke from the explosions and she saw a masked man watching the battle. She knew that he was the cause of all of this. Avoiding him will give her a better chance at staying alive. Looking to her left, she saw this female ravaging through ally shinobi and ripping out their organs. Frightened and surprised, Umi somewhat froze with fear. A drop of sweat dripped down her brow.

Confrontation at this point was almost impossible for Umi. "What can I do? If these more advanced people are getting hit so hard, then how would I stand up to them." she whispered to herself. She has many skills, but not enough confidence or power yet to really use them to their potential.

I WILL DO WHAT I CAN WITH WHAT I GOT!! she thought to herself. She takes a deep breath in and wipes off her brow. She looks to Mr. Truffles for some reassurance, nods, and then takes off. She rushes over to the wounded trying not to be seen and takes them to a somewhat safe place right outside of the city. Umi did not want to see them further hurt. It would just kill her.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 am

Amir had known this had been coming, he had made preparations, evacuated the women and children from the village into the natural caverns that hid under the surface of the village, only the ninja warriors and himself remained, many had asked him to flee but he refused, he wasn't about to run like a coward while so many of his men went and died because of rouge ninjas without any honour.

"My kage...it has begun" One jounin said softly "What are your orders?"

"Gather your men try to keep them from separating and fight with honour I will follow suit" He said softly a she stood holding his katana loosely in one hand as he stepped out of his home, he would not run like a coward, No he would make his parents proud, he had worked hard to be a kage of his village, mnay other elders had mocked him for his youth, now he would prove just how wrong they were by protecting his home.

Amir headed into the centre of the village, he was no healer but directed his men to save who they could while he covered their tracks, using the shadow clone technique he made several clones, some of them scouted a head a few stayed behind to help his men while he slid in the shadows and vanished, literally from sight as he approached the masked man and his bunch of rouges.

"So...you are the one attacking my home" Amir said softly his clone said simply as he looked to the masked ninja and the rouges that were with him "I will not allow this to continue any further, as the Kage of my people I will fight to protect my home"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 am

Within the panic and destruction of the village, Kiyoki sat patiently observing the attack being carried out. Perched atop a builing, he had the perfect view of it all, from the shinobi confronting the masked man, to the Kage heading out to battle. "Hmph... for a Kage, you'd think they'd be out on the front line by now.." He mumbled to himself.

Jumping down to the street level, he mixed in to the crowd of frightened villagers. "This might be a better time now than others." He thought out loud. Yet to try out his new abilities, he was anxious to to have some guinea pigs given the current state of confusion. Although he wasn't involved with the masked man, the end result of this all would not directly effect him.

"Then it's settled!" He said with a smirk underneath his mask.

"RIFT - HEAVENS CRY!" Within seconds, several portals opened in the sky raining meteors throughout the village.

Sticking to the crowd to avoid notice from his jutsu, he stayed within view of it all readying for a follow up . "And it begins...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:31 pm

The Harbringer of War

"War..." He chuckled, "So the kage shows himself... in a cowardly manner... a clone... I stand before your village in all of my essence and you disgrace me this way" He slightly tilted his mask to the side revealing his mouth. He then spit in the eyes of the clone and put his mask back down. This made the rouges behind him go "ooooo" In unison. As the other rouges made chaos in the city, he simply stared the clone down. "So I suppose you want to talk... considering you confronted me in such a way... what do you have to say to me the destroyer of your home" He put his scythe on his back and held his arms open to the clone in a hugging like manner. The wind blew as the rogues around him then dispersed to go cause their own individual chaos.

The rouges of the village, went rampant one of them took and eye to Umi, he held two giant axes in his hands and with a big grin on his face he threw one towards her as she was trying to evacuate the wounded. The Axe had hit one of the people she was aiding cut the ninja's head clean off. His Blood flew all over Yuki in the process. "Raka Shaka Lassssssss" He spoke in a tounge not native to their own and shook his butt in a random manner. Using a teleportation jutsu his axe came back to his hand as he wound it up to throw once more.

As Kiyo made the meteors fall from the sky many of the rouges noticed this and tried their best to evade, some of them evaded while other simply redirected them into other ninja using their special techniques. One ninja had eyed aya and launched one said meteor towards her. He then charged at her as the tiles, shingles, rocks, and chunks of wood all floated around his body. "Composition Art: Compost Lance!" The debris around him formed into a lance as he would change things up by having two attacks come at her at the same time.

The ninja of the village struggled against usagi as she tore, them apart the battle was being lost in terms of ninja, but the elite of them held their ground, as the rouges all came at them one by one they would fall. The Jounin of the village holding true to their spirit.

Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 pm

→Usagi quickly noticed Umi, due to the loud amount of attention due to the rouge that had attacked her. "That one shall be my next prey" She dived down from the roof tops and landed with her heel in the rouges head. Splitting him right down the middle. His axes dropped to the ground and a blank expression was on his face when he died. "Before I kill you... I want you to lick my shoes clean of the blood from that... thing....." She could not help but chuckle as she clawed at her eye to open it more. Her own blood dripping down her cheek as she took a single step and was now face to face with Umi. "Dead" She grabbed Umi by the neck and began choking her a killing intent in her eye. ←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm

While trying to help another fallen comrade, Umi was attacked by the freaky, gut ripping girl. She was being choked and couldn't breathe. With much struggle she managed to take a quick gasp of air. With this she used her strength and reached for her kunai. She forcefully raised it to the crazed girl's face and took a swipe at her. She managed to break free from her strong grasp. WHO THE HECK IS THIS CRAZY PERSON?? I'M GOING TO DIE! WHY DID I COME HERE? Many thoughts were racing through her head, but she had no time to worry about that at the moment. Without hesitation Umi used her Lava Release: Scorching Stream Rock Technique. Huge boulders were formed from the lava spewed from her mouth and were racing at the killer. While the rocks were charging at her opponent, she also charged towards her. With a kunai in her hand she was headed in to hand to hand combat while also evading her own molten stones.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

The clone Amir said nothing for a long moment "I wish to stop this with as little blood shed as possible and I make it a habit not to run blindly into a conflict without knowing what I am dealing with" He said softly one hand resting on his katana before he frowned softly "It is you that disgrace me by attacking my home" He said softly he looked up when he saw the meteor showers, using some hand signs he slid out his katana, lightning crashed down and hit his sword using it as a conductor it lightning was directed to hit the metors shattering them to dost before they could hit the ground.

"I will only give you a warning, and only once; leave this place and stop this madness...or I will have no choice but to kill you" He said softly his green eyes narrowing a little the clone's hand still on his katana.

The real Amir meanwhile performed some hand signs "Tears from the heavenly sky" He whispered as it began to rain over the the masked men and over their leader until they were soaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Kiyoki chuckled to himself "Quick with wit, these guys are....." Sticking to the crowd, he began forming hand signs "Fire style - Kamikaze Clone Jutsu!" Instantly an swarm of clones appeared in the crowd. "Grab a partner and run free!" He commanded to his clones. The group nodded and hissed as they each grabbed a hold of a single villager then disappeared and reappeared throughout the village with the use of rifts they individually created continuously. "So let's see..... three hero's countless wanna' be rouges, and a spooky masked man. The possibilities are endless.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 pm

The Harbringer of War

War chuckled, "Sorry for disappointing you... I can't reverse the chaos upon your village, I may have organized this but even now if I were to leave.... nothing would change... these rouges have no loyalty but to anyone but themselves, I just offered them the time of day and they took it" He looked up as the rain began to drop on him. "Hmm obviously a set up for some jutsu or another... I wonder what you intend to do.... I will let you in on a secret... I am impervious to ninjutsu" He pulled out his scythe, "Even tho its pointless while I wait... lets see if you can entertain me kage" He then spun in a circle and cut a diagram in the ground. "Sealing Art: Water" the water then stopped in mid air frozen in time in that specific circle. War took a single step and the water he was drenched in was now frozen in place leaving a water cut out of War in its place. It rained all around War but inside his circle water could not move at all. He then spun his scythe in a circular motion, chuckling, "Since you wont find me... ill find you.... Sealing Art: Space" He swung his scythe and the clone infront of him was then sealed inside of the voids of space itself. Essentially he it had become one with everything, but at the same time becoming what most people call nothing. He made a single handsign. "Kage Bunshin" Four clones emerged from the original and dispersed, each of them going to the four corners of the village.

The rouges did not stop, as they began piling bodies upon bodies, things had gotten so out of hand that they soon began killing each other. The chaos would end eventually, and the victor would gain the spoils in this all out war. As far as the rouges went it was every man for himself. One rouge ran into Kiyo and chuckled "Shadow possession jutsu!" His shadow raced towards the male, as he intended to take the male ninja for a joy ride.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am

→Usagi didn't let up, "Akuma Art: Transformation" She transformed into her white fox form, and began cutting away at the projectiles infront of her in a fast matter. Her speed was on another level as she clashed head on with Umi her sword grinding against her kunai. "You fight like a fresh pup" Her sword began to glow red, as her chakra surged through it. "You want to see Akuma!" She yelled with a big grin, pushing Umi away. "Akuma Art: Sword Transformation!" The sword she was using, then transformed, and allowed the kunai to stab her. She pulled the kunai into her along with most of Umi's arm. The blood then began to soak into Umi's clothes. ←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 am

Amir's clone frowned a little when the other said that that ninjutsu was useless against him "No matter, my intended goal was not for you anyway" he didn't much care as he performed several hand seals before the other cast him away into nothingness, War might has stopped the water around him but most of the rouges in his village were not so lucky theyu had gotten themselves wet, the real Amir finished the ninjustu from where he was hiding "Lightning strikes twice"He whispered, suddenly the clouds above the whole city began to roll and crackle with thunder before Lightning crashed down it split itself as he crashed down to earth, thanks to the water, it acted as a conductor and the lightning zoned in on the rouges and ONLY the rouges that were attacking his people severely injuring, paralysing and even killing them, a second lightning bolt struck to finish off any that might had tried to dodge, for the most past the technique was pretty accurate but a few rouges COULD escape it if they were lucky.

After the Jutsu was cast Amir had to gather himself for a few moments, because that technique covered such a wide range and held so much power it drained him and he needed to rest a little before he could use any more ninjutsu or Genjutsu, there fore he had to lie low and recover some of his chakra, or fight using taijutsu until he was recovered.

(Yeah don't fuck with the kage XD Anyone who is named and who is on the rouge side CAN DOGE THE LIGHTNING OR SIMPLY BE PARALYSED! those on the side of the good guys don't need to worry about it as the lightning targets those that were soaked with water, but most of the nameless rouges are either severely injured or dead!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 am

Kiyo stopped and turned slightly confused toward the rouge. Seeing the shadow extend toward him, all he could do was chuckle as a rift opened beside the rouge; A Kamikaze clone emerged hissing as it went on to collide with the rouge, exploding upon impact. The blast took out the hostage it had taken earlier, along with a group of villagers within range. Kiyoki then exited through a rift of his own to a separate part of the village to avoid being targeted once more.

His clones continued to ravage though the city on their own, their hostages begging for mercy. The clouds above began to split and rumble with unbound fury. "Oh, this should be good" He waited patiently for the jutsu to be released, until finally, the lightening began to strike. "Nothing personal lava girl..." He muttered as he opened up a rift above him, then a second aiming towards the lava element user.The lighteing had bagn to strike, and both streams raced towards her. "Let's see how you fare with this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 am

Ignore this, keep posting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Umi's arm was completely immersed in Usagi's body and blood. She froze for a moment in fear. This was the goriest battle she has been in. She snapped out of her daze and used Lava Release: Lava Globs while still inside of Usagi. There was no doubt that Umi would wound her greatly. Able to now escape, Umi decided to run away from the crazed person. She wasn't running from the fight, but too much has happened to her all at once. While running many explosions were happening around her. She dodged as much as she could, but not all of them. Umi took a few harsh hits from the explosions as she was running. She hid behind a few dead bodies for a moment to catch her breath and figure out what the heck she needed to do.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

The Harbringer of War

War began to walk through the city, he appeared to be looking for something "No gates here.... not even a person under a great amount of stress that isnt already dead... no one here worth while" One of the ninja native to the village ran up to War flinging kunai as he did so. "Boil Release: Deadly Mist" The kunai became boiling hot, as a means of attacking War and making something hard to defend against. War grabbed the first kunai with his bare hands, and used it to deflect all the others. "Interesting..." He slowly took three steps forward, "Unseal" He pointed his scythe towards the male and a beam of light hit his forehead. The males body then turned inside out, his heart could be seen pulsing rapidly. The male screamed, before soon one could only hear the clicking of his vocal cords smacking together in an attempt to make sound. "I guess the gate.... wasn't inside of you..." The male quickly died soon after from stress and pain alone.

War continued on his path, he was more so curious in looking for the male who cast the meteors from earlier... A rouge then ran up to him with a bag of treasures stolen from the village. "You... You and I should do this again... very profitable raid despite the causalities" The male was expressing gratitude to the masked man, before he quickly turned around War stopped. "Wait.... turn around... come back... I need your assistance... if you survive I will double what you have..." The cocky ninja agreed, and walked up to war with a grin on his face... "Give me your eyes" He yanked both eyes out of the males head, then pulled his scythe down the males spine. "Come out come out Amir... I need to see if you have one or not" He threw the males eyes up into the air. "Unseal" The eyes exploded releasing a wave of light across the village. "Seal!" The the light then came back and centered itself around War. "I'll find you one way or another" He began walking towards Amir's location knowing where he was hiding. The technique he used gave him a wide variety of sight, only requiring the sacrifice of someone elses eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

→Usagi screamed as she was covered in lava, her skin burned to the bone. "Little girl packs a punch" She smiled "Akuma don't feel pain" Her chakra then began to cover her entire body... she rapidly healed as a chakra cloak enveloped her. "I can see you" She then vommited up blood, and it destroyed the ground. "Akuma Art: Blood Blast!" A mixture of blood and chakra clashed into the bodies Umi was hiding behind. The blood from those bodies began to surge with chakra as well. It began to flow towards Usagi giving her more and more blood.←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Amir frowned at this, hiding was pointless but the other was a deadly threat and the rouge ninjas were getting out of hand, quickly he bade his way to the clearing where he was surrounded by rouges "Soulbane" He whispered softly as he opened his eyes ad used Genjutsu on the rouges, all at ones the began turning and attacking each other each one believing that the other was an enemy and watched at the rouges tore themselves apart, clawing and attacking each other around him until they all lay dead or wounded "It seems I have little in the way of choice...it is you or me War" Amir said simply, "Here I am, I do not know what gate you speak of, but believe me I will not allow you to find out!"

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Lightening struck a majority of Kiyo's clones. "Oh joy.." He said jokingly as explosions set off throughout the village, only increased in size due to the Kage's jutsu. He frowned underneath his mask to see the female evaded his attack. Making his way back into the dark remains of the city, he hid within an alleyway. Explosions set off as the memories of his clones raced back to him. A look of confusion ran across his face. "They're attacking each other? Must be genjutsu on us all. In that case." swiftly he made a handsign, detonating the rest of his clones. "How foolish, this village will be leveled out within minuets at this rate.Rift- Meteor Eruption!" Instantly rifts opened up street level throughout the village, spewing meteors into the sky at an alarming rate, only for them to descend back to earth shortly after. "Nope, won't be long now...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Umi saw the kage and War fighting and then saw Usagi collecting more blood than she had before. This is bad, she thought. She ran a bit further continuing to dodge more of the explosions. She got to a semi safe spot, for at least the moment and took a breath. She kept her wits about her, so much was going on. It was too intense for Umi at the time. She noticed that this little area was where she originally brought the injured to rest. Umi wanted to help them more or at least attempt to keep them more safe. Next thing she knew more meteors were coming down. Umi used Earth Release: Earth Dome. The earth moved and shot up around her and the injured in a dome shape. "This dome should protect me and you for a little while at least." She could hear explosions happening all around the dome. Some from meteor hits and some from the Kamikaze shinobi. Umi sat down in almost the fetal position just waiting for the time she would have to fight again.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm

The Harbringer of War

War grinned, "By the looks of things... I will be out of your hair soon enough Amir so no worries" He appeared infront of Amir, and flung his scythe at the male, a long chain connected it to his arm as it raced towards Amir, right before it could hit him, he pulled the scythe back and spun it in a circle. "Tell me Amir... do you know anything about trinity gates?" He took his scythe and carved another sealing circle into the ground. "Also considering you are failing to protect your home... I don't think you are what I am looking for at all" He shrugged. "The meteors that are about to destroy your village... whats more imporant... using whats left of your chakra to save what little remains... or fighting me..." He then turned away from Amir and looked up at the sky plagued with meteors... "I see now this raid was pointless and yielded no decent results to my test" He then looked back at Amir, "So... to save whats left... I will give you two options... you can either pledge your allegiance to me... and yield your vllage and its resources to me... or you can die by my hand right now... willingly... and l will save then leave your village... but that is only if you want me to save the lives of those who remain and while I can't stop the rouges... I can save the lives of many who remain"

The shinobi forces had been pretty much defeated, and the rouges that were not there to simply plunder and steal, were psychotic doing things to the remaining survivors that were best not said aloud. The village was devastated, enough damage where it would already take years to repair, even the civilians who were hidden away underwater had been attacked, their safe place ravished, less casualties then one would expect but none who were attacked were spared. All of them were injured , the kage of the village would have to make a tough choice, one that could have an major effect on his village.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 pm

→Usagi was angry, she was angry when Umi chose to run away. "Why..." She changed forms again, and charged towards Umi's rock. She began to pound against it with her sword, in its biggest form. It would leave scars but due to the nature of the jutsu Umi was using it would soon heal. "Come fight me... don't leave me!" She yelled as she punched kicked and stabbed into the rock. She would even pierce the rock a few times with enough chakra force behind her attacks. He eye peeked into the hole glaring at Umi. "You cowardly swine! If you don't come out of hiding... I ill make your death 100 times worse... noooo 1000!" The hole would soon close, but she wouldn't stop there, seeing the meteors come down she would hop onto one, it burning her flesh at the speed she was crashing down into the earth. She directed one of the meteors and increased its speed, it was aimed for Umi and her small shelter as there was no true way that her weak defense could hold up against an attack like this.←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Amir saw the meteors fact falling before he sighed and looked to one of the remaining ninjas "...Call the retreat, evacuate the village" He said the ninja nodded as he relayed the massage, other sninja gathered up the injured and escaped. Amir looked around at what was left, his village, his entire home had been ravaged, somehow the civilians had been found even though they had been so close to escape, there was nothing left, all he could do now was buy whoever was left alive time to escape, he was under no illusions that he would live to see tomorrow at this rate, he had pledged his life to his people, and if it meant he would die saving those who were left then that is what he would do.

He closed his eyes and began to perform several hand seals at a rapid pace before he flung his hand's up to the sky "Water release: tearing torrent" He whispered as a massive amount of water from the wave flow over and covered the entire village like a blanket, when the meteors hit the water, they were enveloped in the liquid, the fire cooled and they were gently dropped down to earth as solid rocks. (Yes that even counts for Usagi she just gets wet and is dropped down on a rock, so her little attack against Umi is completely negated)

Amir struggled to maintain the water but he held it until the meteors stopped falling, he made sure that his ninjas were gone, that none were left alive but the rouges in his wasted village "I will cleanse what you have done" He said softly, before before he dropped the torrential water in the city, all at once ALL the rouge in the village that were still plundering were swept up in the waves and were drowned before being tossed out of the village as if the water itself was disgusted with the bastards that ruined it's home.

Amir was enveloped in the water but he stood fast, he could breathe under water for long periods of time so he didnt move until the water was long gone, the only onmes left in the village were Umi (Who should be safe inside her dome until the water washes away) Usagi, Kiyo, War and Amir, everyone else was dead or had already long since escaped. "..." Amir swayed having put a lot of chakara in protecting what was left of his village and of his people but he stood fast "I have heard of the gates, heard the stories...but as far as I know there is not one here, your raid was a waste of life!" He snapped "I will never pledge myself to you...to do that would be to disgrace my ancestors" He said softly as he placed a hand on his blade "Let us finish this, no more ninjustu not more genjustu, fight me blade to blade" He said softly "Or do you have no honour at all?"

(Well fuck Amir is gonna die but hey he's going out in style *Sighs*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:59 pm

As he was swept along with the current of water, Kiyo couldn't help but laugh. "This guys persistent." Flowing along, a rift opened behind him. As he passed through it , he landed atop one of his meteors floating along. He sat atop of it Indian style waiting for the current to die out. Conveniently the meteor ceased movement within view of the the Kage. He tilted his head. "Well... this is awkward.." He said uneasily glancing towards Amir, then to the masked man. "I wouldn't suppose either of you would have a towel on you? That last justu has left my knickers a tad damp....." Hesitating any sudden moves from either of them he teetered back and fourth to throw them off guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Force
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Nami no kuni :: Tsunamigakure-
Jump to: