A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Mysterious Force

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Umi saw Usagi break a small hole into the wall. Her sneering face was seen as she was spatting out threats to Umi. Umi was not really a coward as much as she was a protector. She came to protect the fallen. That's what she was going to do even if she died doing it. The hole that was made by the insane girl soon closed. Umi let out a big sigh of relief. GOD SHE IS SO ANNOYING, she thought.

Everything that was happening outside of the dome could be heard by Umi. A giant splash was heard and she knew what the Kage had done. She lightened the chakra enforced earth and made a small hole to see what was going on. A huge tide was made. Water was everywhere. At the moment, especially, it would still be safer for her and the wounded to stay in the dome.

Umi sat there for a moment and thought about things. This kage really seems to care about his people. It was something that she admired. Umi has already been a part of two villages, one she moved from because her parents wanted her gone, and the other was taken over by a tyrant. "Maybe at the end of all of this, I shall ask to join him. We can rebuild if he survives."she whispered to Mr. Truffles who nodded in agreement.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

The Harbringer of War

War chuckled, as he stood still the water unable to touch the space around him. "Well well... I have barely broken a sweat while being here yet you who has already done so much... want to face me one on one... and you are asking me to do it with honor..." War could not help but laugh hysterically. "You humans and your Honor... how about this Amir... you want to fight me so bad... I will set one up... in one month I will return... by myself... and after you have licked your wounds... I will crush you and your village again... but when I come back... I will do it single handed..." The water around him was displaced in space as he had sealed off water in the area he was standing. He continued to walk forward as his seal moved with each of his foot steps, displacing the water around him. "Look at you... all wet... huffing and puffing..." One could feel the grin behind his mask as he tried to edge the male into fighting with his emotions instead of his brain.

"I'm sorry but... us fighting hand to hand would be pointless" He turned his back on Amir... "I say a death without a purpose is a pointless one... and you clearly have no purpose anymore... neither do I for that matter" He then noted the male that had floated by both of them, "So you are the one who created the mass destruction... I must say I am impressed... I assume you work solo... since I have no idea who you are... so that makes things... even more interesting considering... we were to meet in this way" He then placed a seal underneath kiyo, eliminated the water from that place as well. "There is your towel... what is it that I should call you..." His eyes held a interested glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?"

→Usagi was mentally frustrated as she washed upon the shore of dead bodies a few meters outside of the city. Her entire body wet she couldn't help but scream in annoyance. "Stupid kage... stupid war..." She angrily got up stumbling over piles of dead bodies. She had completely reverted to her regular self, the akuma inside of her being overly frustrated and tired of the battle. She had given up on her fight and at this point was waiting for War to take her home she plopped down sitting on the back of a dead shinobi. She sighed, "well atleast... the akuma have settled down..." Usagi had seemed a bit normal compared to her enraged and empowered self. She shivered a bit being cold, she then let out a sneeze with her arms folded. ←

P I E C E B Y P I E C E
--------------------
F A L L
→⊀ Lets see how much you can bleed ⊁←

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 am

"You know nothing of my skill with a blade" He said softly "I would prefer if you leave and never return" He said softly with a glare, despite having little to no chakra left he still stood his ground, the others words stung at him but he refused to let them goad him into doing something stupid he wasn't the type of person to rush in because of his emotions.

Amit blinked Purpose? Of course he had a purpose! Especially to the people of his village that still remained and lived, as long as ONE member of his village still survived then he would protect them with his life, regardless. "...I pity you" He said softly "for all your power you seek to bring about destruction" He said softly with a shake of his head "All for the trinity gates...in a way...its rather...sad" He murmured softly as he looked around him; many people had died tonight, when War eventually left, he would start gathering the bodies of those who died and would bury them.

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 am

Kiyo raised a brow. "Kiyo?...." He said crossing his arms, surprised he actually got a towel from this fiasco. Scanning the area ignoring the Kage in mourning, he began to sort out the differences between the damage he had made to the village compared to any made by other shinobi. "Yup, I sure did do a number on this place..." He said following it up with a whistle. "Well not to be rude or anything...." A rift opened behind him as he stood to his feet. "But your whole demeanor is pretty creepy.... "Although their outfits were somewhat similar. "Besides, I think my job is done here. maybe I'll catch you during some other event of mutilation." He said stepping backward toward his portal slowly, waving to the mystery man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:00 am

Umi heard Kiyo take his leave and Usagi whine and complain over by herself. The battle was ending. She lowered the dome around her and the other shinobi and motioned to them that they should just get out of here. When War eventually took his leave with Usagi, Umi went to help the Amir. She picked up the other end of a body that he was holding, "I'd like to join your village and help you rebuild it. My village has betrayed me enough as is." Umi stated this very soft spoken, but she looked him in the eyes as she made her plea. Waiting for his response she helped carried the body over to a hole that he could have a proper burial in.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 am

War chuckled as the battle had ended, he teleported to Usagi and pet her as he looked at the destroyed village. "We have much to do... I have learned a lot about humans... wouldn't you say so Usagi" As he pet her, a seal appeared on the sword she was attached to. The seal had been there but it was more like he had added more power to it. "So he thinks... my goals are sad... if he only knew how correct he is... my goals are very... sad..." His voice had a tone of depression in it he soon began to walk away slowly intending for Usagi to follow, he had blood stained shoes, but outside of that he left as he had come, completely unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 am

Amir let the other walk away, perhaps this was better, at least he lived so he could bury those who died "..." He looked over at the girl that had been fighting along side his ninja's, she wasn't from here and yet she had chosen a side "...What's your name?" He asked Umi softly as he examined each body and took names of who had died, then, once all the known dead were listed he began digging out burial sites for those that had not survived and buried the dead with his own two hands, by this time he was filthy, covered in blood and grime, it was hard work but Amir didn't pause, Those that had fought alongside him bravely deserved a decent burial.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 pm

"My name is Umi." She answered him with a very matter-of-fact tone. Continuing to help clear the bodies, a single tear ran down her face. She did not know many of the people here, but she knew that the war was unjust and they were wronged. She was quiet, but her mind was racing with terrible memories of this war. She decided to have a moment of silence inside and out of her head, this would be for all of the fallen. "My name is Umi," she reiterated, "and I would like to join you and help you rejoin your village." she stated again. She was nervous, but determined.

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:22 pm

"...Well Umi...I am Amir" He said softly as he extended a hand to her to shake the girl was young probably a chunin too by the looks of it. "And your welcome to stay here, you tried to help the village even though it is not your own... not there's much of a village left" He said a she looked around at the wreck of a village, the civilians that had survived the ordeal, had come out of hiding many of then crying and mourning the loss of family members and loved ones.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Umi smiled up at him, nodded and bowed. "Thank you. You will not be disappointed in me." Umi helped with the rest of the bodies and then left to go retrieve the last of her belongings from her old village. "I will return soon."

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Amir had to focus on rebuilding his village and tending to the wounded; he was no healer or medical nin but he did what he could with what little supplies were left "Take your time there is no rush, the danger has passed at least for now" He said to Umi when she prepared to leave for her old village to gather her things "I trust to see you soon" He said softly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Force   

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Force
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Nami no kuni :: Tsunamigakure-
Jump to: