A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Devourer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: The Devourer   Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Naru sat on the edge of a lake, in a now empty village. The houses and were gone, the only thing left being the lake, and a clean plot of land for new things to grow. If they could. Naru had been traveling low, eating small clan locations in the country. Small independent villages were meals to go as he moved from place to place. A young boy was hiding behind a tree scared for his life. "Come out come out, I can smell you" said the cat fish. He had a grin on his face as he stared into the outer edge of the now completely empty town. "You might as well come out I have eaten everything and to be honest there is nothing stoping me from eating you so why not try to run... or surrender and you can be with mommy and daddy in my bottomless gut."

He licked his lips and then opened his mouth as a large vaccume of air began to pull in the trees and land the boy was hiding behind. The boy was holding for dear life until he lost his grip and began to fly towards the cat fish. He screamed for help as he flew helplessly in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 pm

As the boy was getting pulled into the giant fish, a bubble flew in front of the creatures eyes and exploded, releasing a giant cloud of black smoke. Another bubble, flew and encased the boy insided the giant bubble. The bubble then reversed directions and struggled to pull the boy from being swallowed by the beast.

Soon many bubbles with a giant bubble, soon approached the beast. The bubble holding the boy, soon had several other bubbles form a chain to it and pull it toward the giant bubble holding Jaden. She had a smile on her face as she sent several bubbles at the beast that soon exploded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 am

Naru quickly closed his mouth as the explosion from the bubble distracted him. "Why I never" Naru then quickly turned to look where the bubble had come from only to see more come his way. He quickly dove underneath the water "Gate Beast Art: Spirit Leap" The fish came out of the water dodging the bubbles and the explosion. He had began to fly as he left his spirit mode, "I would be careful if I were you, I am great deity highly regarded as something special"

The ninja of Little Wave Village came rushing to Jadens aid. "We have your back, orders from the TsuchiKage himself you are to be the new host for the beast. The sacrifice is ready we just have to pin him down and use the grim reaper technique."

Naru stared into the eyes of Jaden in slight anger, "So you intend to hold me back do you... not if I eat you first!" He began to inhale pulling dirt plans, and anything it could into its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Jaden face changed from a happy face to a serious one. She pulled the umbrella of her back and pointed it at Naru open maw as it started to suck things toward it.
Lets get down to business. Shell style: Expanding pearl jutsu. From the end of her umbrella a small pink orb was formed and Jaden jumped into it as it got pulled toward the maw. But as it got closer and closer it expanded and solidified until it was the size of Naru's mouth, were as if slipped but not completely into his mouth. Fish with pearl in mouth. The jutsu had used a lot of chakra but Jaden had much more. Some of her fellow ninjas had set up a way to transfer chakra to her from far away and where feeding her some of there chakra. After having some of her chakra restored, she readied herself for massive struggle from Naru to free the pearl from his mouth. She also sent out some bubble clones to attack Naru from the inside.

Last edited by Jeviathan on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Naru could not speak since its mouth was full but he had a mouthful to say as he mumbled. The air around them grew cold as the water he rested in began to boil. His eyes glowed an erie blue as steam filled the air. He then went into his spirit form once more reluctantly to avoid the pearl as trying to crush it was to difficult a task with no teeth. His whiskers would fluctuate while still in his spirit form as the water then turned into ice and began to attack Jaden and her comrades. "Lets see how you enjoy a mouth you can't use."The air began to grow very dry, so dry that the water from the mouths of all the ninja began to dry up. Some ninja began to scream as their blood dried up and they died on the spot. Other jumped into the water familiar with the technique in use. You would have to fight on the fishes turf in order to avoid absolute dehydration.

The fish would return to the water in his living form and start devouring the ninja who jumped in to save them from the atmosphere above. It was a two way trap that was difficult to avoid. The water that had been drained from the bodies of the ninja was used to increase the overall swimming space that Naru had.

The sealing squad had all survived both onslaughts and kept Naru away via barrier jutsu.

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 31, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 pm

As Naru the devourer fazed the pearl out of its mouth, Jaden touched the side of the pearl so that when it hit the water, it designated into water. She sat, treading water while Naru started to drain all the water from the air. It was hard for her so, she dove underwater, put her hands in a circle shape around her mouth and blew a bubble the size of her head. She then grabbed it and stuck it on her head like a divers helmet. As Naru started gulping up other ninja's, Jaden swam to the bottom of the lake. She then reformed the hands around her mouth. From her mouth you would hear the worded in bubbles, Bubble style: Bubble Island Jutsu. From her mouth, a massive bubble started to form. Jaden just hoped that Naru wouldn't see it until it was to late. As the bubble expanded, it moved at the bottom of the lake, laying flat on the underwater surface. As Naru swam over it, a part of the bubble split and formed several tiny bubbles that flew toward his belly. As several touched his belly, the created lift to the beast. It would soon be floating to the surface and stay there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Naru growled as he was being lifted above, the water "You fool, Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave" Naru beganvto spew out a large amount of water, covering the entire area with crushing, unavoidable waves. The water then formed into a giant orb that centered itself around Naru. The dome alters its position in order to reflect the direction of Naru's movements, making it difficult for his target to escape as long as he continues his pursuit. Now that Naru was inside of this getting him outside of the water was impossible. "Water release: Water Cleansing Technique" He then began to swallow everything within this rage, his body and mouth growing and growing. "I will show you just how big I can become when I am fed the right meat"

As he grew his eye sight grew worse as he tried to locate Jaden, he ended up eating other ninja in the process but was not sure if he had got his so called host. The other ninja were trapped, it was either drown in Naru's great orb of water or become dehydrated outside of said orb. There was a reason this beast was not to be trifled with. The ninja who were in the barrier attempted to save as many of their comrades as they could, but not everyone was going to survive.
Back to top Go down
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Thu May 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Luckily, Jaden had not yet been swallowed yet, but her plan to surface the fish had been fold quicker then she had anticipated. She was still at the bottom of the lake with a bubble helmet over her head, watching as Naru started to gulf up all her fellow ninja's. Wished to save them, but she knew that they had all come here, knowing the risk of fighting the monster. She said a small prayer for her fellow ninjas and then raised both of her hands to her mouth and blew to create several bubbles of two verieties. The first ones she released were called
Bubble style: bubble torpedo's that flew straight at Naru's side and exploded on impact. From her other, she released several explosive bubbles that got caught in Naru's pull and got pulled into his mouth. Once inside, they exploded, releasing several pieces of shrapnel into his inside. But Jaden also knew that some of that shrapnel most of hit some of her fellow ninjas.

The beast had to be stopped, she said in her head. She bit her thumb and pressed it to a stone on the lake bottom. A black summoning circle appeared and soon a massive long beast flew out of it. It was her Dragon Koi, Sanshouo and when it saw Naru, it charged at it and wrapped its body around the beast and bit down on top of its head. It started to squeeze the giant fish but tried to stay out of the fishes mouth as they battled. Jaden swam over to where the two fish were fighting and swam to the top of Naru's head. There, she reached into her bag on her belt and pulled out a pearl, that she placed on top of Naru's head. She placed her hand over the pearl and the pearls started to grow. Jaden then sent a small bubble at the skin to blast herself away from the duking creatures. If Naru was going to try to faze again, it would be in for a nasty surprise. The pearl would hold it in the materiel world because the pearl had attached itself to it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Naru struggled as he was being held by the fish, "Let go of me" As Jaden put the pearl on him he growled his insides exploding from the bubbles that he inhaled. He stopped for a moment, to try and readjust himself. He chuckled to himself as he realized the fish had been touching him. "Tsukiyomi!" He put the koifish in an illusion right away. The illusion was a simple one the fish was being cooked alive on an open fire for what seemed like eternity. He easily slipped away from the fish now that it was trapped in the illusion.

"The perfect defense you nitwits.... you can't touch me, you can't breath in my bubble, and you can't exit the bubble for risk of death. What will you now bubble ninja! Show me your resolve!"
He then swam towards the bottom and began eating away at the earth. This caused everyone to fall deeper and deeper into the ground. "I will pull you into the deepest parts of the world and trap you there forever" Naru slammed his tail fin on the ground as his water then began moving violently in patterns. The water itself began to go against the ninja pushing them in all sorts of different directions.

Back to top Go down
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:31 am

Jaden looked at Sanshouo in despair. She was hoping that he could hold Naru down while she worked her jutsu but now she would have to work with it movement now. But she had been able to do what she was needed to do to finish this up. It would be hard on her but she would do it. Jaden formed handsigns.

This was two jutsu that she was about to use were her strongest attacks and it would consume a great amount of charkra. After forming the necessary hand signs, her chakra charged up around her in the shape of several light blue bubbles. This was one of the major things about this jutsu. The pearl was used like a lightning rod to attract chakra from people. From Jadens mouth passed the words for this jutsu.
Shell Jutsu: Pearl Fish bone cage. The charkra then formed a chakra chain to the pearl that had been planted into Naru's skin. The pearl, was not actually a pearl but peice of a clam that fed on chakra. As it was fed chakra, the pearl started to grow along Naru's back toward his tail and every so foot or so it would send in a spiraled shell i that would dig deep into its body. Also the pearl that was planted into Naru's skin started to form a clam shell around the pearl to protect it from being hit. The pearl then sent roots long the sides of Naru, forming what appeared to be ribs of a fish that encased Naru's sides. She stopped putting her chakra into it as it would soon feed off of Naru's chakra itself.

Jaden then focused the last of her chakra into a second attack. She was really starting to get tired and hoped that she would be able to hold this jutsu up. She started to form the handsigns for this jutsu. As she finished, she held a shell in her hand. this jutsu was called
shell jutsu: Mighty Shell Knights armor. From that shell in her hand, a shell like armor started to form along her whole body. From her end, a spiral shell formed and a shell shield formed on her hand. There was also a spiral shell lance in her other hand as well and she had around her waist a pearl belt, each glowing a different color. From now on, she would no longer be using chakra, but she was really drained from using two powerful jutsu. She then charged at Naru with bubbles shooting from the shell at her end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Naru panicked, unable to move once, more. "You are indeed well trained in the art of capture... you would make a great hunter and a great hunter eats well...." He then began to glow, knowing that this was his last spirit release and anything else after this would be fate. "Gate Beast Art: Spirit Leap!" Once again he went into his spirit form, this forced off all of his chakra related jutsu. The giant tidal wave that surrounded him dispersed and fell back into the land. The air was breathable without death being a factor , some ninja who were on their last breath came funneling out coughing due to lack of oxygen.

He then came charging towards Jaden, intending to use Tsukiyomi on her, and mess with her mind enough to make it so he could easily escape if he were to become sealed. He slowly came out of his spiritual form as the other ninja jumped in the fish's way, being caught in the jutsu themselves. He opened his mouth yelling "Be trapped in my stomach of an eternal Tsukiyomi death" He charged with a tidal wave coming up behind him, not as big as before but if something were to go wrong, the tidal wave would attempt to crush anything in its path. Chunks of Ice were hidden in the water, indicating it was just water.

Back to top Go down
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 am

Mighty Shell Knight armor was the strongest move that Jaden knew. It was said that her clan had once known more but after her father was killed, she was the only person alive that know how to do Shell Art Style now. As she dove now toward Naru, she thought to herself.
I could really die right now and no one would ever care. I would just be a lost memory of those who have died. All my accomplishments and goals will just disappear. Jaden focuses her eyes on Naru. As she focused, the stream of bubble behind her turns into a torrent of water that propels herself quicker to her certain doom. She remembers why she had chosen to be the host of this beast now. When she was young people had called her a monster for her unnatural chakra. Some how she had killed her mother but she still didn't know how she did. But the past was the past now she was in the present and death was on the horizon. As she dove at Naru with her spiral shell lance, she thought of all her mistakes. She also questioned if every person did this when they were close to death? As she need she shouted out words to Naru. WILL YOU BE QUIET FOR ONCE YOU BIG PIECE OF SUSHI!!! SHELL ART: SPIRAL ARMOR DRILL. Her lance started to grow and spin on her hand as she grew closer to Naru mouth. also several shells on her armor also began to spin as well. She then dove straight into his mouth to await her fate. Naru would feel several piercing blows from his insides. As the piercing was about to stop, a hole would from from his side and out would fly the giant shell that had been on Jadens end, holding Jaden encased inside of it. Jaden was unconscious from over extending herself, but wasn't effected by the massive attack. But shell was vibrating with a strange noise as it had taken the blow of the genjutsu instead of Jaden. As Naru's attack required touch for it to work on something, the shell had taken it instead. It was as if the shell was screaming in fear and pain. It soon disintegrated into nothingness, sending Jaden skipping across the water to land. three of the five pearls around Jaden's waist burst, releasing the pearl holding Naru and Jadens armor together.
[/color]

Jes, I know it isn't the best ending but It was all I could think of at a late night time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Naru eyes widened as he felt himself being ripped through, the damage was already enough to leave him immobile as he fell to the ground immobile. His blood flew outward as his skin dried out. He was choking possibly dying. "Well don't just stand there idiot ninja! Seal me!" The fish was not immortal and unless sealed he would die due to that attack. "Reaper Death Seal!" The ninja then ran over to Jaden and dragged her body next to naru, so that the reaper could begin dragging Naru inside of her.

The body if the fish would crumble into nothing soon after turning into dust. The After the fish was pulled inside of her, so was the ninja that cast the sealing jutsu. He intended to be a sacrifice for her cause, and his soul would only be freed when Naru was as well. His last words to Jaden being, "Don't make us look bad... we are one and the same now" He chuckled as he closed his eyes and his body lay lifeless on the ground next to the dusty remains of Naru.

The other ninja then came out from their barrier and carried Jaden and the dead sealing ninja back to their village, mainly to make sure Jaden would remain stable, and to perform the autopsy on the sealing ninja.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devourer   

Back to top Go down

The Devourer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Nami no kuni-
Jump to: