A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faaeri

PostSubject: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Thu May 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Jounin Exam
The Nether

Ichiro Naerbez Castiel & Ouran Airi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:52 am

Castiel
Ioxofoeoeoloxotohoeoxoosoaomoeoxoowoaoy.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion"

→→→Castiel made his way into the realm of the land called Nether quickly, the air was brisk and thick, each of his breaths leaving warm blast of mist. It was clear he was determined this would be his first exam attempt at Jounin and the fact that this was within the same year that he became a chounin stacked ontop of everything. He felt that he didn't have the experience needed for a rank advancement, but there was still no harm in trying or at least that is what he thought. He had been given a picture of his opponent before making his way here, apparently the judge would be completely hidden and would only be there to judge the battle, no interruptions and everything goes. He finally reached the meeting point and opened his envelope, revealing that he would be fighting a girl, he sighed in relief as his imagination made him think of musclebound ogres with the worlds deadliest and forbidden jutsu underneath their belts of experience.

He looked around to get a gathering of his surroundings, the sky was cloudy, but no thunderstorms or rain, this was a very unusual place, in the fact that there were black substances protruding from the sky. He leaned down to touch the surface, to his surprise the entire surface was made of lead. He looked around once more and realize that all of the structures in the place were made of lead. He let out another sigh and took three quick inhales. He opened his eyes and exhaled to relieve his stress. He clenched his fist and jumped, his curiosity getting the better of him, he attempted to touch one of the things protruding from the sky, he had no come close to even making it half way as they were really high. Thanks to his wings he landed gracefully, before walking off to find his opponent in the foreign place.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Faaeri

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 pm

OURAN
Health: |▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|
Chakra: |▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|
Stamina: |▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|
Supplies: Scythe, ribbons

Almost as if she were in a trance the female stepped onto the darkened soil. She shouldn't have been nervous, but she was. Her frail body slightly shivering as she walked forward in the bare nether land. She couldn't quite understand why they had decided to have her jounin exam here. It wasn't beautiful or calming at all. The place had an eerie aura to it that had Ouran looking around often. She was careful though, trying not to draw much attention, but it seemed she already had. Her bright white kimono, trimmed with a powdered blue contrasted with all the neutral browns, greys and blacks. Her long silk strands tied into a loose bun, leaving tendrils fall around framing her face. She was quite the odd scene to see in such a place like this, but she couldn't help the fact.

Her scythe gleamed as it reflected the something far off in the distance. Confused as there was no light, Ouran looked carefully only to see a bird. A bird? She stood still for a few moments to correct herself but it was something moving... flying up, and then falling back down again. Oddly enough Ouran felt drawn to the moving figure and she began to run towards the animal. It was only instinct that she cared if the bird was hurt or not... it seemed as though it could not fly. Though when she got closer the figure began to hold shape of not a bird, but a man of about twenty years of age.

Blinking a few times she noticed the white hair and sapphire coloured eyes. This was her opponent. Before she had gotten a picture of him she had hoped that she had been put up against another female. Ouran may have been a very strong jounin, but her soft heart and caring nature made her weak. Breathing in deeply she walked closer to the white haired jounin hoping she might not scare him. "...Ichiro Naerbez Castiel?" her voice held an odd accent that made her all the much more feminen and innocent. Her brown eyes gleamed when she noticed the medium sized wings pertruding from his back.

She gasped. He resembled an angel in many different ways. He was about a foot taller than her in height, seeing as she was quite the small girl, but he seemed to have an iridescent glow to him that lit up the nether lands awful gloomy presence. Smiling she tilted her head letting a few ringlets fall. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Ouran... and I guess I will be your opponent."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Castiel

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion"

→→→ Castiel, quickly, turned and saw that his opponent was already heading towards him. He was shocked and slightly caught off guard by how fast they met each other. He didn't want to seem to alarmed so he let his hair cover his eyes and nose looking down to conceal his facial expression. When she spoke his name, his heart skipped a beat. "Yes, that is my name, so I guess indeed we are opponents..." He held his picture up to match their faces, but he only looked up enough to catch a quick glimpse of her face before looking back down. He did this fast enough to where his expression shouldn't have been noticed. He quickly scrambled to pull out the other files on her, but he accidently dropped them all and in the wind they went. He fell to his knees trying to grab what he could, and sighed.

"So you say your name is Ouran... last name Airi?" He trembled and his breaths increased, but then abruptly stopped. He then clenching fist stood up and let a single eye slip through his silver hair. It glared at her as his wings began to flutter in an uncontrollable matter. He had pretty much given up on hiding himself it was an attempt bound to fail at some point. He hated himself for being so shy in moments like these. He slowly unclenched his hands and let them hang more loosely. Everything was a slow building up process for him to feel more comfortably. He eventually parted his hair and was able to look her in the eye without trembling. There was an awkward moment of silence, as they stared at each other, in the midst of Cas waiting for a response.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

Back to top Go down
Faaeri

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

OURAN

Ouran was surprised to see that he couldn't look at her. Was there something wrong? Suddenly she felt concious of herself. Looking down at the ground she wondered if he was shy, slowly she raised her head to look at him.... he had finally moved his pearl colored hair aside to let her see him. Finally after a few moments of being beside her he had spoken a few words before he went to go scattering into the file he held; only moments later to have it sprawled all over the dark ground. Quickly Ouran picked up a few of his things and handed it to him kindly. "Here you go..." she had always been kind to everyone, hoping she would make him feel a bit less shy she gave him a sweet smile.

Nodding her eyes lit up. "Yes, my name is Ouran Airi." she felt happy to let her own name slip out of her lips. "A-are you okay?" she couldn't help but notice him shaking, his beautiful wings seemed to shiver with his whole essence, making it seem as though he was scared. "I-I didn't mean to make you upset..." she stuttered before blinking her long lashes. The funny thing was, she was also nervous; she hadn't wanted to have to attack him. She was more of a peacekeeper than anything, and using her jutsu's on other made her feel like a murderer. Looking at the ground her face grew sad as she rubbed her arm.

She wasn't ready to fight anyone. The truth was she probably wasn't ever ready to fight someone who wasn't her enemy. The boy infront of her had done nothing to upset her or taunt her in anyway to make her want to do a thing. Looking up at him for a few moments she wondered what she could do to make him feel less shy around her. "I-I'm not quite sure what I am supposed to do..." truthfully she didn't even know if they were supposed to introduce eachother. Looking around for how they would grade them she wondered if they were laughing at how pathetic and weak she must have looked. Better appear weak than hurting others... she thought as she looked back to his wings.

The both of them were like two iridescent pearls in the shadowy lands; both porcelain skin with light hair.... the only difference between them really was that her eyes were a shocking milky brown against her skin contrasting her appearance. His eyes on the other hand were something that intrigued her. An icy blue that seemed so innocent and sweet. He had out shone her instantly. Ouran had quite the different appearance, seeing as all the other jounin and ninja she knew had similiar looks; dark hair and tanned skin.. She was always called unique, but the jounin infront of her had surely surpassed unique. After a few moments she held up her delicate hand and began to cough. She felt a bit dizzy, but it had now become normal for her. The sickness that was taking control over her frail body was gaining on her.

Shrugging the thought away she looked up at Castiel.

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Castiel

→→→
He nodded, "Ok then, nice to meet you... I don't want to hurt you and don't worry... I-I am just really nervous around people in general..." He half heartily chuckled, his eyes closed and a look of glee was on face. "To be honest, the irony of us meeting like this... we wouldv'e both been better off against opponents who were more aggressive" He gently took his papers back and put them all back into his pouch. His wings calmed down, and he breathed easy. He took a single cautious step backwards with his hand leaned up in a peaceful manner.

He then took several steps back, "after all this is over, we should try to be friends or something. You seem really nice..." He was slowly slipping out of his shy self, it was a bit more difficult to do on the more friendly terms they had created for one another. On the other hand he knew it had to be done and the part of him that was ready for this fight was eager to move forward. He was smiling as he walked a good three hundred and fifty meters away. He then nodded towards her to indicate he was initiating the battle.

To make things move along, he quickly began to make several hand signs as his wings shifted upwards towards the sky. "Wing Art: Hidden Light Technique" Castiel vanished right before Ourans eyes. His wings could reflect the light in the atmosphere to make it so his body would no longer take in light. Thus rendering him invisible to the naked eye. In reality he was moving even further away from her, intending to fight from a great distance. "Scorch Release: Will o Wisp" Three small suns then formed one hundred twenty meters in front of him. They were red hot and caused a glow that could be seen from where they originally stood.

He let out one last breath as the expression on his face grew intense. "Scorch Release: Heat Wave" His wings flapped once sending a gust of air so hot that the lead ground began to glow. It was like an invisible wave of fire, only evident due to the atmosphere and the burn marks that showed up behind the wave. As the heat wave passed the small suns the suns increased in size but still remained stationary. The wave was heading right for Ouran and its speed did not deter as it made its way.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

Back to top Go down
Faaeri

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

OURAN
Chakra: |▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|
Stamina: |▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|

Blinking a few times she realised that he had almost instantly felt more secure with her. His laugh seemed so friendly... she thought as she frowned. He was shy... it made her feel a bit better knowing that he had admitted to it rather than not telling her at all. When he had smiled at her she couldn't help but return the gesture. It had always made her happy to have someone smile at her. She nodded about the more aggressive opponent statement, but found herself almost shaking her head no. "I'm afraid I don't do well with others who only intend to hurt and win." she pointed out sweetly; her accent slipping through her words making her seem more innocent.

She noticed that his wings had seemed to settle after being ruffled for a few moments. She wondered how it may have felt for him... were they soft? She tilted her head as he began to move backwards almost stopping their conversation. Her heart began to beat faster as he moved back more. She was nervous... beyond ever. She looked around her cautiously and began let her emotion show through her facial expression. Though he began to speak again to her. after all this is over, we should try to be friends or something. You seem really nice... she had known from the start that he had not intended to hurt her... but his words had a calming effect to them leaving her feel instantly at ease. Nodding she watched as he back up a further distance almost until he looked like a beautiful bird again.

She watched as he soared into the dark sky, almost illuminating it with his wings, finally he dissapeared from her sight leaving Ouran look around. Hmm? she turned around but nothing, was there. Almost as if he were an illusion she had been alone again in the Nether land. Confused she began to run towards the place where she had watched him dissapeared to only to sense something off. Suddenly three large sun like sphere's began to form only a few feet infront of her leaving her stumble back a few feet. What? the ground began to glow furiously sending an intense heat that seemed to suffocate the air around her.

Carefully and quickly she began to perform hand symbols; even though she hadn't had a clue where Castiel had dissapeared to; she had to find a way to do something. "Spirit Release: Mujitsu no honō" she whispered before small white flames began to light up at the end of her finger tips. Casually she walked over to one of the blazing suns and as if it were nothing but a normal object she touched it and let it engulf in her own white flames, dissinigrating the sphere completely. The heat had seemed to make her feel dizzy. Coughing into her hands again she looked around to try and find her opponent.

Waiting for a few moments she began to run towards the direction where the intense heat had emitted from. It had seemed to make her fatigue. Slowing down when she figured she had been close enough to him she spoke quietly. "Spirit Release: Shattered Feathers Illusion" hoping that he had been near her to be caught in the jutsu she watched as delicate feathers began to fall around her and the area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Castiel

→→→As Ouran began destroyed his small spheres as if they were nothing he let out a quick silent sigh, his primary form of attacking was wiped away so simply. He wasn't sure what he could do at this point outside of trying again. Castiel had never stopped moving back taking slow paced steps assuming Ouran would follow the trails of light and attacks he lung about. He knew nothing about Ouran and her techniques, so it was always smart to remain at a distance. Lucky for him this was not a big deal since he was a long rage fighter anyway. He saw the feathers having no clue what they could do to him, and he did not intend to move in and investigate as he hid himself from Ouran.

Assuming that Ouran was using fire ninjutsu (He being to far away to hear her words) because she was able to touch his orbs that if any none fire jutsu tried to touch them they would surely be vaporized, he came to the conclusion that his fire techniques would not be his selling point in this battle. This also made him realize that any wind jutsu he attempted to use would only increase ouran's fire power. This left him with an option that he was least fond of, "Reveal" His wings angled down as he uncloaked himself to be purposely seen. It was estimated that he was a good two hundred and thirty six meters away from ouran at this point.

He began to jump and flap his wings, running outside of the area. Ouran being the center of the circle he was running in, with each jump a feather fell from his wings and was quickly replaced. The feathers fell onto the ground as if they were hardened cement, blood was on the tip where the feathers had once been connected to Castiel. He didn't expect to be seen and not have Ouran just look at him,"Wing birth: Feather Kunai" The feathers on his back shifted downward and were completely stiff, he moved more swiftly because of this. He began to pluck his feathers off and throw them at Ouran.

He had come pretty close, to completing half of his circles, he was hoping his feathers if anything would get mixed in with the ones she had just layed down. That is only if they had missed her though. As he half way made it around her he began to fade again appearing invisible once more he did the same strategy, backing away quickly from where he last was. He wouldve made more suns, but now wasnt a great time to do that.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

Back to top Go down
Faaeri

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 am

OURAN

Only shimmers of light gave away Castiels position.. H-how? she thought as she only watched. Though she could only watch for a few moments because the headache that had always seemed to be present seemed to grow greater with a sharp pain every few seconds. She gasped as she began to cough into her hands... this time it was heavier then normal, letting small tricklets of blood evident contrasting her porcelain skin. Oh, no. she thought, trying to look up but the pain just kept getting worse. She hadn't thought about her sickness getting in the way of her battle...

The heat around her was still slowly increasing making it harder for her to concentrate on where Castiel was. Should she had told him to stop? Fearing that she might actually get hurt she searched harder for the angelic figure and only could place him after struggling to find the only light. Her feathers had not affected him a bit leaving her in an awkward position for attacking. Coughing again she looked at him, but he only seemed to be standing there... W-what was he doing?

Though he was only watching something. Confused she restlessly tried to figure out what was happening only to have small sharp objects cut into her sides and across her cheek. Wincing in pain her headache throbbed more. Finally after a few moments, he dissapeared again leaving her at close to worse state. Nervously she began using hand symbols before speaking: "Spirit Release: Chō no odori". Only after a few moments did small white chakra butterflies float around her seemingly with no where to go. She was confused about this because they usually followed the enemy until they landed on them.

After a few moments they made up their mind and swiftly made their way to Castiel without hesitation. Ouran watched as the began to let themselves blow up, at seemingly nothing... but then Ouran had thought she had caught a bit of light. All at once did she cough again, leaving more crimson liquid appear on her hands. What was happening? she thought as she tried to move around only to have another feather cut into her arm. If he did anything else she might have just failed... and possibly die in the process of the exam.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Castiel

→→→
Castiel was unusually confident in himself, realizing this it made him feel uneasy as it wasn't in his nature to feel that way. He decided he would attempt to put a quick finish on it by releasing his technique now to see how things could or would play out for him. He didn't want to close in just yet but there really was no alternative option... his technique had been set up good enough to where he could pin his opponent. He started making his way towards Ouran still cloaked, when he noticed several butterflies charging for him he gasped.

"Shit!" He quickly began to dash away his cloaking turned off as he started using his wave to jump further distances away. As they exploded, Castiel began to fling some of his feathers at them, but this would do him no good since the mass of his feathers would just allow the butterflies to maneuver around them. "Wing Birth: Feather Net Catapult!" His wings then spikes upwards in a aggressive fashion. Several of his feathers ejected from his back chakra strings connected them in a net like fashion as he attempted to capture a portion of the butterflies. He was unsure if this would slow them down or not but he kept moving anyway.

As he was running he was running in a serpentine path, allowing himself to slowly but gradually get closer to Ouran. His wings began to glow a dark black color as he grew closer and closer to his point of focus that being Ouran. The feathers that had surrounded her did the same. He would quickly do a dash a tumble and a roll in position. Making a single hand sign, he yelled "Feather Storm Seal!" The feathers were all connected to his wings via chakra string. They rose up and surrounded Ouran in a web of chakra, that would be difficult to escape. He covered his head in fear of a coming attack from Ouran's butterflies, but he was somewhat ready for it his wings being extremely dense and hard at the moment.
⊟→

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

╬→ℓє sωιƒт←╬

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)   

Back to top Go down

The Nether (Ouran & Castiel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Other Locations-
Jump to: