A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tsuchigakure Hospital

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Yuki was still in the hospital after her confrontation with Hakai, her gate beast. Here, she was making the lives of the nurses hell. She had opened 6 of the 8 chakra gates and still couldn't move. The girl who was used to constant motion and training was confined to a bed, her body wrapped in bandages.

"Can I go now?" she whined to a nurse who scolded her and told her to lay still and relax. "But I'm fine! See?" she sat up, wincing in pain as she did so. "S-see? Perfectly fine." The nurse rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed. "Lay down." she placed a hand on Yuki's forehead and pushed her backwards. Yuki let out a scream from the pain, her body so sore that even landing on the soft bed felt like she was being stabbed. "But... I'm sooo bored!" she whined. "Then you better stop moving and rest so you can leave." said the nurse as she walked out of the room, leaving Yuki to pout on her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Umi walks into the hospital room expecting to see a familiar face that she was suppose to visit. However, to her surprise, she found a feisty girl in her dear friend's place which could only mean one thing. Umi glanced down for a moment of silence for her loss. She looks up at the white haired girl and introduces herself. "Hi, I'm Umi. Sorry about coming here unannounced. This room used to be used for someone I once knew." Umi moved a piece of hair from her face and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, though I'm sure it would be much nicer if we had met on better terms. And you are...?" Umi took a half step back showing that she wasn't trying to be all in this girl's business because she looked like she had just been in a pretty rough encounter.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Yuki turned her head as someone walked in the room. She listened to her explanation and then spoke. "Oh... I'm sorry... But honestly... That makes me want to get out of here more. I don't wanna be in a room where someone died!" she started to cry. The nurses had given her some HEAVY pain killers to stop her complaining. She sat up, her blankets falling down to reveal that her entire torso was covered in bandages. "It's nice to meet you too. Your eyes are really pretty.. and so is your hair!" she said with a smile, her mood shifting rapidly. "I'm really glad you're here Umi! The nurses are really mean and won't let me leave! Wanna help me escape?" she asked, forgetting to give the girl her name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Umi's eyes widened with all of the commotion and excitement going on around her. She knew this girl was going to be a handful, but that was ok with Umi. She tilted her head to the side with a glare of amusement in her eyes and a smirk on her face. "Um...hmm...I'm not sure if escaping is the best idea for you. If they are trying to keep you here then it is probably for your own health." Umi took a quick moment and then nodded in acceptance, "However, if you want out then out you will be. I hate hospitals too, lots of needles and sitting around all day does nothing for me at all." Umi looked around to make sure no one was listening and said "I'd want to help you escape, but I don't even know who you are. Tell me your name and maybe think of a plan of action and I will do all that I can to assist you." Umi smiled and let out a slight giggle. She isn't use to doing "bad" things, but she was in the mood for excitement and a new friend.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Yuki pouted. "But... It's boring here and I hate it and... wait what? You'll help me?" she asked, getting excited. "I'm Yuki! Yay!" she jumped up and out of bed, revealing that all she was wearing was bandages. It was surprisingly less revealing than her usual outfit, but yet it still seemed a bit more sexual. Probably because there were loose ends all over the place that could easily be unraveled with the slightest little tug. She ran over to this girl and gave her a big hug. "You are my new best friend!" she said with a little giggle. This girl seemed to know exactly how Yuki felt being cramped up in here all day.

"Okay, here is the plan. You go distract the nurses somehow and I'll jump out the window. I'll meet you around back afterwards. Okay?" she asked as she glanced towards her window. Being on the 4th floor, it had a nice view...

(added the bandage part so I could make thing awkward later on if I get bored ^^)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Umi saw Yuki with nothing but bandages covering her, she blushed and looked away from embarrassment. "Um, ok. I can figure something out. I mean, this is a hospital. A whole bunch of crazy things happen here all the time.' Umi looked at Yuki with a determined face and smiled at her. "I'll see you in a bit," she said and winked at her new comrade.

Thinking quick on her feet, Umi walked back out to the hallway and took a few paces past the room she was in. She then let out a semi loud yell, that was just loud enough to get all of the nurses' attention, and collapsed to the ground. Umi lay on the floor with her eyes barely open. They were just open enough so she could see out of two small slits. She wanted to make sure that she could see Yuki escape without anyone noticing. FINALLY SOMETHING COOL IS HAPPENING IN MY NEW LIFE AS A CHUNIN!! Nurses all gathered around her to see what was going on. Some of the nurses only looked over, but the important thing was that all of the attention was on Umi and not Yuki.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Yuki waited until all the nurses' attention was on Umi and then she dove through what she thought was an open window. It wasn't. "owie!" she yelled as the glass cut her hands. After flying for a brief moment she landed on the ground. She did a roll to cancel out the downward momentum and then jumped into a tree behind the hospital. Time to wait for her new friend. She wished she could have stayed to watch how things played out with her little act.

While she waited she looked over herself, picking bits and pieces of broken glass off of her clothes... er bandages. She looked at her hands, amazingly the small cuts were smaller than they had been only a moment ago when she had got them. She was used to that happening when she used her kekkei genkai, not when she got normal cuts. How odd. Maybe it was her new beasty friend. She wasn't sure how, but it seemed that no one had noticed her horribly planned escape. Lets just hope Umi could make it out just as easily.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 pm

The nurses continued to coddle Umi and she saw that Yuki was able to escape. Although, Yuki mistaking the window for being open kind of made Umi jump a little on her impact with the glass. It scared her which kind of alerted the nurses that Umi was ok in the first place. In a panic, Umi hopped up and dashed with speed out of the busted window and into the tree that Yuki had apparently also landed in. "I think we make a good team," Umi giggled out while looking at Yuki. "Are you ok? Seems you got a bit cut up. We wouldn't want to take you back in there would we?" Umi smiled and looked off into the distance and pulled her hood up. The wind blew and leaves were flying around her. "So what do you have in store for us next?" she asked Yuki eagerly. Waiting for a response, Umi jumped down out of the tree trying not to be noticed. "I think we need to find you some clothes...though the bandage look really suits you." She looked up at Yuki still in the tree and smiled.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Yuki was focused on getting glass out of her hair when she noticed that Umi had arrived. "Yeah! that was great!" she giggled a little bit. "Oh, don't worry about me. I'm fine. It takes a lot more than that to take me down. Technically most of my injuries, the reasons I was in the hospital, were self inflected. The 8 chakra gates can be a bitch." she giggled some more. She wasn't one for explaining her tactics to others unless they needed to know for some reason, or if knowing about them wouldn't help them in any way.

"Well... I'm kinda hungry but other than that I don't really have anything planned." she blushed a bit at the girl's next comment but then struck a sexy pose for her, giggling as she did so. She jumped out of the tree but noticed something weird. She had felt a bit of resistance when she pulled her feet off. She looked at them to see if she had stepped in something sticky. Nothing. Maybe she had just imagined it. "Do you have any ideas of where to go?" she asked with a smile as she locked arms with the purple haired girl.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Umi liked her new friend she seemed like a very open and sunny type of person. "How about we just start walking and see where we end up." Umi looked Yuki with a warm expression. She noticed her arm was taken by the bandaged girl and she blushed in response. She wasn't use to this much human contact outside of her family. Umi tugged on her arm a bit and was ready to go. Who knows who else they would meet on their way, be them friend or foe. Yay! I have a friend maybe she will bring me out of my shell, Umi thought to herself.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:17 pm

"I like that idea." she said with a giggle as she started skipping, almost running into another girl. "Oh, hello there. Hrmm... I guess it is a nice day." she said. She hadn't really been paying attention to the weather. She was more focused on escaping from the hospital... and then on the cute girl that she had stumbled across. While she doubted that any real relationship would be formed by the two, she would get a bit of enjoyment out of flirting with her. Who knows, it could turn into something.

"I'm Yuki, what's your name?" she asked the new girl. "You know smoking is bad for you right? Would you happen to have any matches on you?" she asked, the two questions barley related to each other.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Umi laughed and started moving with Yuki. She really liked her spunk. This is just the kind of person she needs in her life. When Yuki basically walks into the other female she got over nervous and shy again and somewhat hid behind Yuki. It wasn't that she was scared of her, it's just she felt like she was showing too much emotion and was almost embarrassed. She felt comfortable around Yuki so that made it easier for her to be more open. She was surprised she felt like this since Yuki seemed younger than she was, which she probably was. Umi has never really gotten along with younger people so this really was a new thing for her. She wasn't too sure about this new person though. Umi nodded in agreement with the weather statement, but didn't say anything. She looked at Yuki and then back at the other person. She noticed she was smoking and accidentally breathed in a big puff of smoke. She tried to muffle her cough from the smoke with her sleeve, it didn't work too well. Mr. Truffles the bunny was with her and also let out a few squeaky coughs. Umi smiled because it kind of sounded adorable. "Um...hi" Those were the only words Umi was able to mutter out.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 pm

"Ohhh, so you're a druggy." she said the insult in a cheerful manner that made it impossible to tell if she meant it in an offensive way or not. "Nice to meet you Aya." she smiled and held out her hand for the match, only to have it placed in her hand for her. "Soft?..." she said quietly to herself, blushing a little bit. What did she mean by "keep it that way" she wondered. oh well. it didn't really matter.

Yuki took the match and held it at about stomach height. Time for some magic tricks. She struck the match then held it in front of her. She then opened her mouth and placed the match inside, holding the stick with her teeth, the flame inside. She smiled and held her human jack-o-lantern trick for a few seconds before removing the match to show that it was still lit. She then licked it, putting it out with her tongue. She held up one finger as if to say wait for it. She opened her mouth and slowly exhaled, a large cloud of smoke escaping from her lips. "And that my female friends, is how you smoke with only a match." she said with a giggle and a bow. "Now, do either of you have any clue how I did it?" she asked with a giggle. It was all a trick. The only skill involved was a bit of slight of hand and practicing with fire eating.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Umi glanced back and forth at the two almost as if she had no idea what was going on. Have more fun she says...how would she know if I have fun or not. I have plenty of "fun." That doesn't mean I can't be shy. Umi's thoughts were showing a little on her face, that being she looked a little frustrated. She shook it off and quickly made her face calm again. Umi watched Yuki do her little trick and applauded her little performance. "Nope. Don't know how you did that." She chuckled as she realized that this whole thing was completely random. This didn't bother her though. She enjoyed the company that she was having with both of these people. She smiled and looked at both of them.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Yuki giggled. "It's really easy." she said as she took another little bow. Her joy quickly turned to nervousness. The girl was looking at them like she was going to attack or something. Yuki didn't like it. She backed up a little bit, moving closer to Umi. She was ready to to defend herself and her new friend if she needed to. "Yeah... Me and the nurses didn't exactly get along together." she said with a smile, showing no change in emotion from before the other girl had begun circling them.

(sorry its short >_<)

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Umi looked at Aya and raised one eye brow. She thought to herself, what is she doing? I feel like a sheep being looked at by a wolf. "Yeah, hospitals are lonely and they keep you even if you are fine. I helped her escape and now we are just trying to get out of here." Umi said this to Aya hoping that she would state more of her purpose of randomly appearing out of no where. Did she want to come with us or was she trying to start trouble. She hasn't exactly made her thoughts well known to Umi or Yuki. A lot was going on these days, so to assume Aya was a foe is not a far fetched idea. Umi kind of squinted her eyes at Aya as if to try to figure her out, but it did her no good. "Yuki and I were just going to head in a direction and see where it took us for now....d-did you want to come?" Umi said this kind of sheepishly. She clung back to Yuki's arm and smiled again. She didn't know what to expect, but either way Umi would be ready.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well I did need their help but when I said I was all better they wouldn't let me leave." she said a bit defensively. She leaned back a little as the girl got up in her face. Not exactly something she liked. Yuki turned to Umi and began to whisper in her ear. "Is it just me or is this girl a little... odd? She kinda creeps me out..." she said to her. At any rate, she was going to be joining them.

"Well... lets go... she covered her eyes and spun around in a circle. "This way!" she said, pointing at a tree. She opened her eyes and realized her mistake, blushing a bit. She side stepped so the tree was no longer in front of her. "This way!" she said with the same enthusiasm as she had used the first time.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm

While Yuki was whispering in Umi's ear all Umi could do was stare right at Aya. She nodded in agreement with Yuki, but then whispered back "Well, it's better to have her as a friend than a foe, right?" Umi gave Aya a little happy smirk.

Umi watched as Yuki did a little twirl to figure out the direction they would take and she giggled when she pointed to the tree. When the actual direction was given, Umi pulled her hood up and immediately took hold of Yuki and walked off. She paused for a moment and then reached back to tug on Aya as well. She didn't want her to feel left out. "Well off we go then I suppose."

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 am

Yuki giggled and started skipping along, holding arms with Umi. She thought the girl was kinda cute... She wasn't gunna tell her that though. Not yet at least. The pain killers were starting to wear off, leaving her a little more there in the head... just a little.

Yuki got a devilish smirk on her face. "Umi! Piggy back ride!" she yelled, hardly giving her time to think before she jumped onto the girls back.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Umi was already having a lot of fun with these girls. Hopefully they wouldn't come across much trouble, but if they did she was sure they could take it on. Umi was pounced by Yuki and gave her a piggy back ride. Umi was pretty strong being a chunin and all so she ran in circles around Aya and galloped around almost like a horse. She laughed and giggled as the cute girl bounced on her back. "Hehehe, I'm glad we are all getting along," CUTE GIRL IS ON MY BACK! HEHEHE, I WIN! Umi started to have raging thoughts about Yuki in her head and then started to turn a really bright red color in her face. She put Yuki down and hid her face from everyone with both of her hands. She was extremely shy when it came to things of this nature. To get the attention off of her she changed the subject completely. "A-Aya, tell us something interesting." The statement was very vague, but she didn't care all that much what people thought of it at the moment. She removed her hands from her face and fixed her hair a bit. She played with her fingers as she waited for a response.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:18 am

Jaden woke to see she was in a white room. She laid there staring at the ceiling thinking of what had happened to her. All she remembered doing was Charging in her shell armor at the monster beast. If she was alive, does that mean that she now had the beast inside of her?
YESSSSS.... YOU FOOL! I AM INSIDE OF YOU....Jaden's eyes widened in fright as she heard the voice come from inside of her brain. It might have frightened her, but she soon put on a smile face. I see. So i was successful in capturing you.YESSSS... YOU LITTLE GIRL, BUT YOU WILL SEE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HOLD ME INSIDE OF YOU....Jaden ignores what he is saying and gets out of the bed to walk to the window. Her stomach starts to rumble. She was hungry, so she decides that she will go and see about going to go get something in her belly. As she exits her room, a nurse comes rushing toward her.What are you doing out of bed. You should be resting. Well I was hungry so I decided that I would go and get something to eat. Please go back to bed and rest, I will bring you back something. Jaden does what she is told and heads back to bed. A little while later, the nurse returns with a tiny amount of food. Jaden gulped it down fast. The nurse had a shocked face on her. You shouldn't gulf it down so fast, it will make you sick. Sorry but I am starving hungry and still am. You got anymore? We aren't supposed to give patience so much to eat. Nevermind, I go and get some myself. And with that, Jaden walked to the window in a set of hospital pajamas and jumped out the window to go in search of food.

O.C.C. Looking for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Kairu sat under a tree out side and read his book that he had taken from his father, he was waiting fo something to happen, he was lost in imagination and was overly distracted by his book.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Yuki held on tight as she was carried around in circles. "Wee!" she giggled happily until it suddenly stopped. She got down and caught a glimpse of Umi's face before it was hidden away. "Kawaii! Umi-chan is blushy!" Yuki giggled and gave her a hug. "Hmm... I wonder why..." she whispered in the girls ear with a little smirk on her face. Yuki gave Umi a little lick on the cheek as she pulled away from the hug. "Nyan~" she giggled again as she started to spin around in a circle.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Umi was happy that Yuki was enjoying herself. When she was caught blushing it only made her blush even more. Her face turned bright red like an apple. When Yuki licked her on the face she let out a small squeal of excitement, embarrassment, nervousness, and happiness all at once. With a flash, Umi couldn't help but give Yuki a quick kiss on the cheek. Nothing big just a quick little peck. Umi wasn't sure why she did it, but it was done. Her face was now just stained red with nerve racking emotions. She ran ahead of Yuki a few paces and then just stopped in mid stride. She had her hands covering her face. She didn't really know what just happened. Her shy nature has completely taken her over, however her inner thoughts were raging a bit differently. HELLS YEAH I KISSED THE CUTE ONE!!! LIFE IS GREAT RIGHT NOW!! Her mind was filled with confidence, but she couldn't help but show only her nervous and shy thoughts in person.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

"She kissed me, she kissed me~ The sing songy words replayed themselves over and over in her head as she spun around. She was in a very playful and hyper mood at the moment and it showed. Yuki did a cartwheel into a one handed cartwheel into a no handed cartwheel into a back flip over Umi. When she was directly upside down over the girl she tilted her head back, landing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She giggled as she landed from the flip, using her momentum to go into a back handspring and then into a quadruple back flip, landing in a perfect split. All the movement had begun to loosen her bandages, though it wasn't noticeable... yet. From the split she planted her hands onto the ground, lifting herself up and into a handstand. From here she flipped backwards onto her feet, giggling happily as she did so. "Wee! That was fun!"

This is Yuki on a normal day. Imagine her on a sugar rush or worse yet, when she accidentally gets a sip of alcohol.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   

Back to top Go down

Tsuchigakure Hospital
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Suna no kuni :: Tsuchigakure-
Jump to: