A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tsuchigakure Hospital

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 am

Kairu quickly slammed the book shut and stood up. He turned to see the three. "What the heck is going on here? My peace was disturbed and that makes me quite unhappy, so explain yourselves!" Kairu's anger made him want to kill all three of the women standing before him but because of his personality it would take a smaller amount of pravoking to set him off.

Last edited by Darkermoon143 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 am

As Jaden jumped out the window, she first landed on a tree branch, shaking the tree from her landing. She then continued on in her hospital pajamas. She looked to the girls as she rubbed her stomach.
You wouldn't perhaps have any food on you at this time? I am really hungry and the hospital will not feed me any food. Around her waist was several shells of different colors, shapes, and sizes. There were also several pearls hanging from some shells.

O.C.C. Looking for someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Hearing a new voice that wasn't out here before some what startled Kairu. He knew she had asked for food so he began to rummage through his bag. From the bag he drew a small plastic box containing left over ramen. "Here, I'm probably not going to eat this." He turned to hand her the ramen, but stopped in his tracks. He hadn't seen anyone close to 17 since he got here. His emotions started to get weird from how pretty he though she was. Kairu handed her the box with a smile then turned away to get an answer on who disturbed his reading.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:22 am

Umi heard a noise and looked back at the pair that was standing by the tree that she had just recently escaped to. She pulled Yuki around her waist and turned her to look back with her. "Who are those people?" she asked. She looked back and squinted her eyes a bit to try and see them better. "Hmm..Yuki-chan..do you think we can go back and say hi? It's not like we are doing anything." Umi seemed over excited to meet new people even though it was out of character for her. Yuki again, though, was bringing her out of her shell and she really liked it.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Yuki blinked as she was suddenly grabbed around the waist and turned. "Oh, I don't know. I've never seen them before." she said as she nuzzled into Umi.Warm... she thought as she rubbed her cheek against the other girl's. "Otay, If you want. I don't care" she said with a smile as she locked arms with Umi and started skipping over to them.

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchigakure Hospital   

Back to top Go down

Tsuchigakure Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Suna no kuni :: Tsuchigakure-
Jump to: