A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kairu's Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Kairu, after losing a fight to a new friend, enters his home. "Seems dad isn't home, I guess I'll make me some dinner." Kairu starts to cook chicken and fried rice.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Kairu continued to cook. "Wish I had someone to cook for, wonder if Umi would like to hang out." Kairu laughed a little and continued cooking.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Umi was walking along not really doing anything much of interest and she came across this one house. She glanced at the window and saw her old opponent, Kairu, there. She smiled and went to knock on his door. She smelled some delicious food and wondered if there was any special occasion that she was intruding on.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Kairu looked up from the pots and pans. "I wonder who that could be." He turned away from his cooking and went to the door. He openned it to his own surprise. "Umi?" He looked and her and back at his stove. "You hungry?" he asked with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Wide eyed Umi nodded and graciously smiled at him. She entered the home and sat at the table. "Sorry about the exam...It was just business you know." Umi played with her hair nervously as she apologized again for what happened.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 pm

"Its okay. There's always next year." Kairu placed the finished chicken and fried rice on plates and handed one to Umi. "So what brought you to this area?"

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Umi smelled the tasty looking food while she answered him, "I was just wandering around and found myself here. I do that a lot, wander I mean. When my mind is full of thoughts I walk till I can't think anymore." She picked up a fork and started to eat the food. "This is really good!"

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 pm

"My mother thought me to cook before she died." Kairu slowly ate. He thought about what life would be like if she hadn't died.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Umi glanced up from her food with a saddened look on her face. She knows what its like not to have parents around, but they weren't dead though. "How did she die? If you don't mind me asking." Umi looked at Kairu with great interest and sympathy. She raised her arm up on to the table and rested her chin on her fist.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:23 pm

"No idea..." Kairu looked down in sadness. "She left then my dad got a letter later that day that said she was dead." Kairu shifted in his seat. "My father being an anbu is never home. It angers me." Kairu finished his food and stood up.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Kairu's abrubt standing startled Umi. She felt bad that they did not know what had happened. She could only imagine how he felt right now. "D-do you think someone killed her?" Umi covered her mouth. She knew she was asking a very bold question. "I'm sorry.You don't have to answer that. Though, with all the wars and things going on, it shouldn't be out of the question." Umi stood up with Kairu. He seemed upset so she put her hand on his shoulder.

Last edited by Umi on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkermoon143

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Kairu frowned. "Umi, you might be right." Kairu walked to his room and opened a small chest. "Umi, come here, I'd like to show you something."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Umi tilted her head with suspicion. She walked slowly to Kairu's room and just peeked in at the doorway. She wasn't just about to walk into a boy's room that she hardly knew. "What is it?" She looked around the room and kind of got a feel for it. She took a small step in and sighed with a little sense of relief. She held her hands behind her back and looked at the small chest that Kairu had opened. At first it didn't seem like much, but she wasn't even sure what was inside.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Kairu pulled a rose from the chest. He flipped the rose over and the stem stiffened to a thorn covered blade. "This rose was a weapon that belonged to my mother. It was the only thing she didn't take on her A rank joinin mission. I kept it after dad got the letter."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Umi looked at the rose and thought it was pretty. She almost reached out for it, but decided not to because it was a precious thing to Kairu. "So are you suggesting something?" She asked Kairu this because maybe on her mission she failed because she did't bring the blade that day.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"This blade was her only weapon that she could ever do anything with, she hadn't taken it on her mission." He stared at the sword. "If she would've taken it rather than her bag of kunais she wouldn't have died." Kairu gripped the handle tighter in anger.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Umi placed her hand on his and said to him "I'm sure she was an incredible ninja and whatever did happen to her she put up the best fight she could." She looked down at his hand grasping the sword tightly and she felt even worse for him. Revenge seemed to be what he was thinking about. "It wasn't your fault you know."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:27 pm

"I wish I knew what had happened to her." Kairu squinted tightly to keep back tears. "Umi, will you help me find out?"

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Umi looked back and forth kind of in amazement that he would ask for her help. She wasn't sure that she could even do anything to help. As a friend she couldn't refuse though. "I g-guess I can attempt to try. I know this must be important for you."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 pm

"Umi, at this point you are my only friend, I know I shouldn't completely trust you because I dont know you that well but I do trust you." Kairu looked up at her with a smile. "So Umi, if you find any blues pointing towards my mothers fate then bring it to me."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 pm

"How would I know what to look for? Where was she last seen? What was her last mission? Did she have any known enemies?" Umi started to freak out a little. She almost felt a little pressured, but she took a breath and calmed down. "If you can give me a little information maybe I can be of more service to you."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 pm

"Her name was Attaka, she didn't really like how this town was run so she talked to the kage about it. He said he would change things if she found and killed his rival. She didn't want the mission but accepted it for the chance that change would happen. That's the mission she died on." He put the rose back in the chest and turned to her. "Did that help any?"

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm

"Yes, that did help some. Well, you plan to help me right? I can't do this alone. Where should we start? I am at your service, my friend." Umi was kind of excited to help Kairu find out what happened to his mother. However, she was also concerned about how it would make him feel if something extremely brutal happened to her. She didn't want to find something that would make Kairu even more upset.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 am

"Umi, I will help, I loved my mother dearly." Kairu quickly picked up the rose sword "with the help of this and you I will find out the fate of my mother." Kairu hugged Umi. "Thank you Umi, I appreciate the help."

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:14 am

"Well I need you to lead the way. You are the leader in this expedition. I will lend you whatever you need from me." Umi smiled as she was hugged. She was all for helping him find his mother. Though a look of worry crossed her face. She knew if his mother went on an important mission then there would most likely be danger to be faced.

PostSubject: Re: Kairu's Home   

Back to top Go down

Kairu's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Suna no kuni :: Hokorigakure-
Jump to: