A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Digger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

PostSubject: The Digger   Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 pm

The Man in the Sand with A Plan!
Midō Kōseki Faindā

Minecraft!?

B A S I C S ⋙//
Laying down the bricks /↣/

DOB | October 23
Age | 24
Sexuality | Straight
Gender | Male
Family | Dad and Mom were host of Yin and Yang Dragons, His fathers death led to him being the next host of the Yin Dragon.
Race | Human
Loyalty | To the Village Hidden Below, and himself.

APPEARANCE ⋙//
Further than just the skin /↣/
Village Born | Naibugakure
Current Village | Naibugakure
Clan | Faindā
Rank | Jounin
Height | 5'11
Weight | 167 lbs.
Hair color & Style | Brown/Messy
Eye color | Cyan/Yellow

ABILITIES ⋙//
Proof of who I am /↣/

Weapons | Mineral Swords made of all kinds of metals found in the earth ranging from copper to diamond.
Summoning | The Land Dolphin - Horu Hito
Element | Earth/Yin
Kekkai Genkai |
    Geo Release: A combination of Earth and Yin that allows the use of minerals in the earth via purification.

Āsuwāmu: His body's chakra points are sensitive to the land, and produce a seismic sense. Thus he can feel the earth and most things on it in range of him. This essentially gives him no blind spots.

Chakra Color | Beige

PERSONALITY ⋙//
Understand the invisible /↣/

Likes |

Digging holes to new found glory.

Dislikes |

People who fill up his holes.

Habits |

He often digs holes to get from place to place

Biography |
When Mido was 8 years old, he and his brother would play on the outskirts of the village. His mother and father were both host for a great spirit and thus had big responsibilities that he and his brother could not understand. The brothers separated, and Fainda was left to stay with his father while his older brother stayed with his mother. This was because Sogakure was separated from the main continent. Mido would never see his brother and mother again due to the two villages always at each others throats. As Mido grew up, he was always picked on as a little kid because his father was the host to a great spirit and was often locked away in a lab doing some kind of work, the kids would call him an experiment, or a creation made in his fathers lab. At the age of 9 he had gotten in so many fights that if he did not shape up his father would have to abandon him. (Not like he was really ever there in the first place) He enrolled into the ninja academy that same year, to better take care of himself. He graduated, from the academy a year later, discovering he had a good eye for ninjutsu like his mother. He would later try for his exams soon after, by the time he was 14 he was a full blown Jounin. During has advancement ceremony his father died, and he and a squad of ninja were forced to seal the spirit inside of him. He was all alone now, and without his father around to pass the techniques of hosting the beast he would not be able to access the beast power. He later would join the Villages Black Ops squad and that is what he has done since.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"

Last edited by Bezyle on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Digger   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Code:
[table border="1"][tr][td] [img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9724/30818703.png[/img] [/td][td] Blah Blah Blah [/td][/tr][/table]

Blah Blah Blah

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com

The Digger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Pre - Roleplay Zone :: Character Database-
Jump to: