A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The boarders of the country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

PostSubject: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Mido was digging around underground, scanning for any visitors outside of the village. It was his current duty to stop and possible trespassers and confirm the business they had with the village. His Land Dolphin Horu hito had been digging right above him doing the same. "Horu, time for air" The land dolphin and his pal then came up from below and looked around. "Looks like we took a wrong turn somewhere... we should be right next to the village.... or atleast in visual distance. The sun was beaming down on them as Mido tried to look up and see its current position to see what time it was. "Horu go find us a water source this is our post for now" He pulled out a can-tine and tried to drink what little bit of water he had left, clearly he was on the boarder of Yamaguni and Suna no Kuni.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"

Last edited by Bezyle on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Umi was wandering the lands like she does frequently and she noticed she arrived in some hot sands. She didn't come to this area often because she never really had a reason to. She used to know some people that lived in the villages nearby, but they had moved on some place else. Umi shielded her eyes with her hands from the sun so she could see better. It was really warm and she started to sweat a little bit. EW! I hate sweating when I'm not even doing any work, she thought. She scanned the area and then saw this strange creature running away from a hole. Umi didn't want to follow whatever it is that was so she went to the hole instead. As she got closer she noticed a man there. He looked as if he had been digging the hole himself. Why the heck is this guy digging a HOLE in the middle of basically NO WHERE?!? Umi then stepped back looked fiercely at him. "Um...I see you.." Umi smacked her face with her palm. WHAT KIND OF HI IS THAT? Umi was kind of nervous she didn't know if he was dangerous or not.

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:03 pm

The boarder was different then then what you would see in a normal village, a mixture of two lands collided in a mix that was uncomfortable to be in, but in terms of looks it was pretty unique, piles of sand with border line oasis being stretched far out. The mountains were also on fire with different colors of rock. Mido took note in some of these wanting to go see what kind of metals he could find there. As the girl spoke, he quickly turned to her, and gave her a blank stare. "Umm ok... I can see you too" Horu then came from the ground beneath her feet and began following behind him was a blast of water pressure. This lifted Umi up and off her feet and then left her soaking wet. Horu dashed away and quickly went back underground, before realizing what he had done.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Umi's jaw dropped as she was lifted into the air by the water. When she landed she just stood there for a brief moment, her clothes dripping wet, and her left eye just twitched a little. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!! Mr. Truffles was in her hoodie and he popped out and onto the ground and shook out his fur. He made a disgruntled expression and then returned back into the bosom of Umi's jacket. Umi gave her little companion a little pat on the head to calm him down That little......HMPH!! Umi was extremely frustrated with the lack of emotion or anything from the man. She didn't want to make matters worse so she asked, "What exactly are you digging holes for?" She started to ring out her soaked clothes and hair, but it didn't help all that much. She just let it be knowing that the hot sun would soon dry her off. "A-and who are you exactly?" Umi straightened her stance and was still prepared for anything.

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Yuki was out in the middle of no-where. She had a good reason to be. She was training. Not wanting to accidentally hurt anyone or destroy anything, she had come out into the desert where it was relatively safe to test her new abilities as a Jinchuriki. She looked around to make sure there was no one near by, just in case. She didn't see anyone so that was good. Not like she could see all that far anyway with the glare off the sand though. Oh well. No one ever came out this far anyway.

Yuki removed her leg weights and placed them to the side. Using her kekkei genkai she made a bed of nails on the ground out of bone fragments. It was to keep her off the ground so it wouldn't try to eat her. She sat on it and focused on the nature energy flowing through her. She had realized it was there but she still didn't know how to control it well. She noticed the strength and speed boost from when it wasn't focused so she thought that the bonuses must be enormous once it is.

After an hour or so of just plain meditation she was beginning to reach her goal. She could feel the energy and with almost no effort at all it began to consume her. The layer of bone armor under her skin began to expand rapidly, forcing its way out of her body. She could feel her entire body growing and adapting to the new energy.

When she opened her eyes she was in complete awe. Her height had nearly doubled, placing her at a towering 8 feet tall. Bone encompassed every inch of her body though she felt no restriction in her movement. She stood up and began to run. The bulk hadn't slowed her down in the slightest, she was actually faster than she was before. This was amazing. She felt as if she had already opened 5 of the chakra gates.

She had been running in a circle and had created a huge vortex, creating a swirling column of sand. I wonder... She jumped high into the air and focused her chakra into one hand. The hand quickly grew dark and soon looked as if it was covered in purple flames as her chakra became visible. She released the blast of chakra just as her hand slammed into the ground. The result was the formation of a massive crater. The shockwave sent a wall of dirt and sand off in every direction like a tsunami.

This is FUCKING AWESOME!!!"

The creator she was standing in began to fill with water. She had punched a whole into an underground river. She then realized that the giant suit of bone armor didn't exactly float. Not a problem! She pointed a hand at the ground and a pole began to grow from it. It struck the ground and continued to grow, pushing Yuki up and out of the pool. Note to self.. Bone suit sinks. Take a deep breath before fighting underwater... you will be staying near the bottom for a while.

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Mido decided to ignore most of her body language, but as soon a Horu came up from below he yelled in happiness. "Water!" He jumped down deeper into his hole and then shot upwards from Horu made water fountain. He filled his can tine and then moved next to Umi. He began to dry himself off as a dog or cat would shaking his body and flinging the water in different directions. He then looked down at Umi and realizing she wasn't a figment of his imagination "Oh I dig holes, cause thats what I do..." Horu came up from the ground next to him, and eyed Mr. Truffles his mouth opened wide as he jumped up and tackled Umi in an attempt to eat Mr Truffles.

In the midst of this confusion Mido stared blankly into a tidal wave of sand. He had managed to tune out the entire world and in his mind it was only him and the tidal wave. "Woah" He said to himself as he was lost in it extreme nature, the concept of it amazed him so much that he didn't realize he was in any danger. He then looked down to see that his holes were filling up and in a bat shit rage he snapped out of his tranquill state of mind. "My holes! Lets go Horu!" He dived underground and began pushing the dirt out of his holes to the best of his ability, but the more he dug the more sand came. Horu was having the same issue so instead of bothering to keep going he went after Mr. Truffles again in an attempt to eat the bunny.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Being tackled by Horu was unexpected. "NOT MY BUNNY! GET OFF OF ME YOU THING!" Umi whined and kicked the land dolphin off of her. She noticed Mido was not paying her one bit of attention and she scoffed at him. How rude, she thought to herself. Umi saw the giant tidal wave of sand and she could tell that Mido was not happy about his holes being filled. She didn't know why and she didn't care at this point. Since she had nothing better to do she attempted to help him dig the sand out again until she was attacked again by Horu. Mr. Truffles hopped out of Umi's hoodie and began racing around the sand. Horu followed after him and Umi after him. "Mr. Truffles come back!! Hey guy can you get this monster and tell him not to eat Mr. Truffles? I don't want to have to hurt him, but if something happened to Mr. Truffles I can't say that I would be so kind." Umi noticed that Mido continued to pay her no mind and she just scoffed again. After circling around a few more times Mr. Truffles returned to Umi and was shaking with fear. As Horu approached, Umi punched him in the nose. It wasn't enough to really cause any harm, but it did get him to stop. Umi took a breath and looked out into the distance. "What was that?" Umi softly spoke to herself not really wanting to be heard.

Umi thought she had seen a huge burst of chakra exploding from where the sand storm was started. "That was a person..."

Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:08 am

I wonder what else I can do. She thought to herself. "Earth Release: Wall of Rock" She focused nature chakra into the technique... maybe a little too much chakra. Instead of a simple wall, a small mountain rose out of the ground. Yuki looked at it wide eyed and amazed. "Not what I was expecting... But I suppose it makes an effective barrier..." She then got another idea. She doubted that it would work... but it was still worth a shot. "Earth Release: Tunneling Technique." A whole opened up in the ground and she jumped into it.

Shortly after there was a loud cracking sound from the mountain. The base was ripped away from the ground and the entire mountain was lifted up. Combining this new nature form of hers with the opening of a few chakra gates yielded results that far surpassed her expectations. The mountain was held high above her head, almost black chakra swirled around her. She was definitely going to feel this in the morning, but it was well worth it. One step at a time she began to walk off with the huge formation of rock. She had something to brag about now. She had not only made a mountain out of a mole hill, she picked it up and walked off with it.

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 am

Mido sat on the ground curled into the fedal position, he was reluctant to admit that without his holes he had no form of direction what so ever. He kicked the sand feeling stranded "Horu knock it off... we have to go find the cause of this disturbance and punish it for filling my holes" Horu quickly turned his hand with a nice wide grin, his tounge hanging out with a fast panting flow of breaths. He then jumped down into the sand and began to make several holes towards in the area. "Miner Technique, land ocean!" Mido then jumped down into the earth in Horu's holes as his chakra covered them to make them look natural.

Horu was digging right towards Yuki but then smelled the rabbit and almost turned back. "Horu! stay focused" The Land Dolphin whimpered and kept tunneling towards the origin of the sand tsunami. The emerged popping their heads out first to look around. Horu then shook with fear as he saw the giant bone behemoth carrying a mountain. Mido looked and was amazed "Horu... were gonna break it!" They then went back underground and dug circles underneath Yuki's feet causing her to fall into a crater ontop of them right away. "Molding art: Obsidian!" He then formed an Obsidian prison around Yuki and pushed her away from the mountain that now rested ontop of them.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Umi was far beyond annoyed at this point. Her inner thoughts were about to break through to the surface. She chased after Mido and Horu. She wasn't even remotely interested in what Yuki was doing at the time. After the two pushed Yuki away from the mountain Umi went right up to Mido and took him by the collar. She started to shake him back and forth and slapped his face from side to side. "Why are you so unresponsive? I have tried talking to you, yelling at you, and running away from your THING and yet you seem to not care about anything but your freakin' holes! You owe me and Mr. Truffles an apology!" Umi continued to slap his face through out her entire little rant. After that she let him go and crossed her arms and turned around like a little tornado. As her back was facing him, she tapped her foot on the ground and was waiting for a response. I HOPE ALL OF HIS HOLES GET FILLED, she thought to herself.

PostSubject: Re: The boarders of the country   

Back to top Go down

The boarders of the country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Yamaguni :: Naibugakure-
Jump to: