A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Path Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: The Path Maker   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Keiro was sitting at the edge of the floating village, her claws were batting away at a near by as she let out a loud yawn. The sun beamed down on her, as the entire chunk of lnd behind her was brunt black, and on fire. There were bodies, charred to stone pieces and chunks missing from some. The white tiget seemed peaceful, non hostile even. Had it not been for the blue flames that engulfed her body she would almost seem as harmless as a tiger could seem.

The ninja of the village had kept their distance and pretty much given up on taming her. As long as they had left her alone she didn't do any serious damage. It was only when rouges from other villages came seeking her power that the village would suffer from casualties and chaos among the streets. Her tail swayed from side to side, swatting away clouds of smoke created when she had charred the land behind her.

She stood up and began to prance around the charcoal like bodies biting the head off one of them, she slowly walked towards the edge of Joki nogakure and dropped it to see how long of a drop it would be. She stared down below with intense curiosity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
M1RR0R

PostSubject: Re: The Path Maker   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

"BOHOHOHOHOHO~!" A heartily chuckle erupted from the mouth of a brunette-haired shinobi as he examined the scenery of the tiger's location. Sapphire pupils examined the flames erupting from the fur of the magnificent creature as he casually strolled to the beast without any signs of hesitation. "So here's the thing, I'm going to beat you. Yes you," Raijuu elevated his right arm in the direction of the white tiger, his index extended out from his fist as he dramatically pointed. The animation scenes of rapid lines appeared behind his form as electricity generated through his knuckles as he started to tap dance just for the hell of it. "So c'mon, chop chop. Come over here and let me pet your face," The male announced in a playfully tone as he clapped his hands together as electricity sparked with each clap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path Maker   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Keiro let out a yawn before bothering to look behind her. She slowly turned her head towards the male with an unamused visage. She then looked back at the cliff and sighed. "I mean no harm to anyone... why is it you ninja bother me" Her flames slowly died down and began to subside making her look like a normal tiger. She chuckled in response to his attempt at dramatic effect. "You ninja are so amusing..." She began pacing back and forth sizing up the male with saphire eyes. Attempting to intimidate him, she let out a roar that caused the flames around the charred area to explode into a inferno that surrounded her.

The villagers then came running up towards the male in a panic in response to hearing her roar, "Please... sir leave the beast alone we have found a common ground with her... we do not wish to see anymore destruction to our village" He was an old feeble man, half of his body burned and bandaged up. He looked sad, and defeated as such other villagers stood behind him feeling the same way with their own injuries.
Back to top Go down
M1RR0R

PostSubject: Re: The Path Maker   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

Raijuu's left eyebrow lifted as the white creature spoke, examining the ashes that were created from the corpses of shinobi that intended on slaying or capturing the tiger. "Well, even so. I'm bored." The male stated in a blunt tone, the electricity continued to pulsate through his entire forearm. A faint chuckle croaked in his throat as the beast attempted to intimidate the brunette haired character. "Just wanted to touch yo' face." Raijuu announced as he extended his left pinky and started to dig into his ear canal to remove excess ear-wax. Sapphire irises shifted to the arrival of an unknown bitch who started to bitch and moan about blah blah blah. In an instant, Raijuu back handed the worried male and started to approach the over-grown kitten. "H'okay, don't fight. How about this, we team-up and be partners. No fighting won't be involved unless necessary." A toothy grin appeared on his face as he started to approach the beast without any caution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Path Maker   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 am

Keiro scoffed at the males non attempt at a delicate approach, "Prove you are worthy to be my partner and I will consider it" She was slightly disturbed by his mannerisms and approach towards the situation. She looked down at the edge of the village once more. "I will put you through my test... and if you can pass them... I will consider it... the first test is simple, keep up" She looked around for a bit as a cloud passed under the sun for a brief moment. The tiger then jumped off the edge of the village border and began to free fall towards the ground. Her paws were pointed straight out and she was in her aerial stance preparing to land.

The drop was a decent distance, as she fell to the ground her paws gained a red flame to them, the space inbetween her eyes sparked a blue flame that traveled down her spine. Her eyes appeared to be on fire as well, and smoke came from her mouth as tho she were a locomotive. She gave the vibe that when she hit the ground she was no undoubtedly going to take off running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path Maker   

Back to top Go down

The Path Maker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Yamaguni :: Jōki nogakure-
Jump to: