A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Cursed Gate

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

The gate rested in the middle of no where, a snow filled area with no signs of life outside of the old rusted remains of a house. The gate had sparked a glow once before but that was a long time ago. The Taokage had made his way to this gate personally after getting reports of it activating. He had brought two ninja with him, War and Umi. War came as the true leader of this opperation, but for the sake of keeping things sane he pretended to be under the Taokage's ranks. Umi was brought a long for mysterious means... she herself having no idea why she was brought a long outside of it being a direct order. The Taokage looked at Umi and then sat down. "Come here child... lend me some of your chakra"The gate was huge, and in its center rested a beast that had long since been prisoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Nervous feelings were running all through Umi's body. She was ordered to come to this snowy land and with War out of all people. She was scared and didn't know what was happening. Today, however, was not a day that she wanted to bring herself any trouble. It was freezing and even Mr. Truffles was shivering inside of her jacket. Umi was asked by the kage to lend him some of her chakra. She looked at him with surprise, but didn't dare ask why he needed it. She looked over at War with wary eyes and nodded in agreement to the order. Umi closed her eyes and started to concentrate, her whole body was glowing with chakra that was waiting to be used.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm

War nodded to the kage and quickly teleported towards Umi, "You are going to die for a great cause" He grabbed her by the arm, and slit her wrist upwards. It would not matter how much she struggled, there was no way she could escape. He took her and through her against the gate where the monster sealed inside stood completely still. Her blood would stain the snow on the ground. The Taokage nodded, "I have done as you asked... if the gate opens you and your rouges will leave at once!"He turned towards war with shameful tears in his eyes. "Umi... do not fight it..." He had actually drained her of all of her chakra preventing her from being able to do much. He sighed as it appeared her sacrifice would accomplish nothing, the gates appeared to not move at all.

War chuckled, "Well... with that is mind this test too was a failure, I guess the poor girls sacrifice will go in vain... and I will not be leaving until this gate opens" He walked up to the gate and punched it, "You will open your secrets to me... and I will have what lies beyond that"

The gate then began to glow brightly as it engulfed Umi inside of it and the beast that was once frozen inside began to thaw out. A crack in the wall of ice that was inside the gate occured from the beast moving its eye to stare at War, then the Taokage. Statues of frozen warriors began to appear out of mid air, "Well this looks promising" The beast then shattered his ice prison and let out a roar that shook the ground. It began to snow violently, as a blizzard surrounded the area.

Umi was now inside of Trinity, a world of complete darkness, there were eyes all around her, but with no faces or bodies, as they could not be seen through light. The gate on this end, was simply a one way mirror for her.
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Umi's wrists were split and blood was dripping all over her. Her chakra was gone. She almost passed out, but then noticed a change in scenery. She opened her eyes that were closed due to pain to see nothing but darkness and glowing eyes all around her. "WHERE AM I?" she screamed out hoping someone would hear her. She doubted that plan and her legs started shaking. This was partially from fear and partially from over exertion.

Thoughts of how she now felt betrayed immediately took hold of her mind. Why me? How did I open the gate? Does any of this mean anything or am I just a random sacrifice that randomly got picked off? How could the Kage sell me out like that? What does War want? All of these thoughts and many more engulfed her brain. Umi started huffing and puffing with anticipation. She couldn't take much more of this. Her dramatic emotions got the best of her and she threw all of her weight with all of her energy against the wall. Nothing happened. "GET ME OUT OF HERE?!?!" She continued to scream and shout and toss herself around against the walls.

Umi then got extremely tired and collapsed with her back against the wall. She seemed helpless now. She placed her ear against the wall to see if she could hear people outside, but she couldn't hear a thing. Looking around in the darkness, she could still see some of the eyes. Umi pulled up her hood and closed her eyes. "I have to get out of here." she whispered to herself.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Brekke felt vibrations on the wind, the roar of some creature no doubt but that was most significant to her. Though not a good omen it was a strangled breath after the silent stasis. She didn't know how long or the why only that she felt it, felt as if she'd been suffocating a long time. A bizarre thought, she was breathing just fine perhaps it was all in her head. That's right, it was all in the mind. That thought wasn't necessarily comforting either, perhaps she should allow her senses to guide her. Her eyes slid open to survey her surrounding in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Anger raced across Norn's face as he unknowingly reformed within the village hearing the creatures roar. Just as fast, he began to smile and laugh. "Ichiro, that bastard... I knew I couldn't trust him." He put his fingers to his lips, releasing a whistle. "Kyann, get out here yah' Mutt." A blue aura appeared beside Norn, slowly taking the form of a monstrous sized wolf. "Pleasant as ever Norn." The beast spoke. "Shut yer' yap." Norn pointed towards the mysterious creature standing within the gate of his village. "I don't know what that thing is, but it's not setting another foot into my village." Kyann also turned his attention towards the creature, crunching his paws in the snow. "It's not a Bijuu, I'll tell you that." The male grinned once more. "Then this should be cake, lets move." He said hopping onto his companions back. Kyann raced off hopping the rooftops of the village. "But what of the villagers and the other shinobi? Should we not evacuate, or request reinforcements?" "No need, we'll keep this to a condensed area. The other shinobi may assist if they please, but I'm not being held accountable for any casualties." Kyann shook his head. "You're an arrogant one Mr. Kage." "DAMN STRAIGHT!" He quickly formed hand-signs "Ice Release: Glacier Titan!" raising his palm, a body of solid ice formed in hand nearly 400 feet tall. "Let's see how you stand to this!" He shouted, tossing his glacier towards the creature.

Last edited by K!yO on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 pm

The Taokage, noted the awakening of what he thought to be statues. "They are... ninja..." He was amazed, as their leader went at the beast head on. He then looked at the beast as a sword crashed into the ground attacking him. He quickly moved out of the way. "What do you suppose we do now War... you got what you wanted the gate opened... but I don't want these guys running a muck in my state." He made a single hand sign as his eyes began to glow a heavy black color "Yang Tap!" He rushed up the beast sword and onto his arm. He was about to perform a ninjutsu when all of a sudden a huge chunk of ice collided into him and the beast head on. He barely avoided maximum damage.

War's eyes gleamed through his mask with impatient thoughts. "I was hoping when the gate opened something diffrent would happen... but apparently I was wrong... again..." He began to walk towards the bald male. War looked up slightly shocked at the giants size. "You there... I need to..." The beast then charged at both of them before War could even get a sentence out. Ramming into war with its skull. War went flying through several trees breaking them as he flew by.

The beast would shrug off most attacks thrown at him, roaring after violently attacking War and the Taokage. Norn's attack landed but the beast was in such a rage that it did not care about its current injuries. The beast began charging a ball of chakra from its mouth and fired. It created a small crater in the land where the Shinobi of Jikangakure were, but most of them got out of the way, the ones that didn't simply brushed it off as if it tickled them. The beast realizing it was somewhat surrounded began to stomp its feet forcing chakra related earthquakes. He would roar while doing so.

Meanwhile, the eyes that followed Umi's every movement, a laughter could be heard in the background. "She wants to get out... the poor bunny" Another voice called out, "Can we eat her... we can eat her right!?" A single blue eye opened, "No... she was able to open the gate... we have to get her out... if we do she can get us out... possibly... or at the least... she can find someone who can..."
The voices began rampaging talking all at once, arguing as to what they would do about Umi being in their realm. When a single dominant voice called out, "The girl is my prey... any decendant of that bastard shall be eaten by me" Two giant white eyes that towered above all the other eyes in the darkness opened, and stared down on the girl, a heavy breathing could be seen pushing Umi's hair back and forth. "Any last words girl" A glimmer came through revealing several sets of sharp teeth with human limbs stuck in between them.
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Voices surrounded Umi. Threats of being eaten and saved all at once. Her eyes stayed shut from fear of seeing what was around her. Suddenly she did open them, only from the harsh breathing that was moving her hair all around. "D-Descendant? Descendant of? I don't even know what you are talking about." Umi stared at the two giant white eyes glaring down at her. She was curious as to what or who this was. "Who are you? Why do you want to kill me? I was only here from following orders and if I didn't follow them then I'm sure I would be severely punished and forced to come anyway. I just want to get out of here and never come back. I don't mean anyone harm."

Umi got to her feet and shuddered at the thought of being killed especially by being eaten. She would try to fight, however she couldn't see what she was up against. Also, she was more interested on what the big white eyed thing was talking about. Coming off as violent was surely not a good way to get any information out of him. She could see very sharp teeth and human arms and legs peeking out of them. He really did have the intentions to kill. Umi scrunched up her face and held on tightly to Mr. Truffles. All of the sudden the entirety of the area around her felt, smelled, and sounded like death.

Umi could see what was going on through the gate outside. She wondered if she could be seen, but she highly doubted it. I'm sure if they could only see what was going on in here they would do something...right? Umi had hopes of being saved, but still had doubts. Her attention is now back on the giant pair of white eyes still glaring down at her.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Brekke quickly realized that as was typical of her people, they were turning this 'freedom' of theirs into a fight but against whom they couldn't be sure. They weren't even informed of what they were capable of or that they may be allies if not for the fact their leader attacked first, asked questions later. She wanted to see, to study, to know the motives of those who ended that awful feeling of being suspended. She reached out, to channel the chakra to bend the light waves around her slight and fragile form before making movements to get well out of the way. Only a fool would stay in Norn's path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:28 am

Norn noticed the masked man, but ensued with the battle at hand with the beast. "Probably another one of Ichiro's men, I'll handle him later." Kyann evaded the beast's attack, watching as it went on to attack the shinobi of the village to little success. The two moved down to ground level as Norn dismounted from Kyann. As beast went on it's rampage stomping about, they nodded to each other. Kyann raced ahead, letting off a ghostly howl. Simultaneously Norn crouched down, pressing his fingers against the ground as sheet of ice spread racing towards the beast beneath its feet. Kyann leaped toward the creature, immediately transforming into a Polar Bear, far beyond its natural size prepared for direct contact with the beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

The beast had no issue standing on ice, after all it was native to their village. It roared, and began to swing its sharp swords towards Kyann. It was ready for close counter combat. The beast would continue to fire these small chakra blast towards the ground, each time having a diffrent spot and doing minimal damage. He then began to fire more concentrated blast at Kyann in an attempt to push him back.

War slowly got up after being knocked out, being the type to avoid revealing his abilities he began to sneak around with small burst like movements, He eventually made his way to the taokage, his glared. "Your usefulness to me is now gone and as such I will install myself as the new Taokage" He then jammed his hand into the old mans chest, pulling out his heart. He threw it into the air, "Unseal" He released the makes heart and it exploded into a wave of light. The heart beats of all the ninja there could be heard by one another a loud thunderous pulsing that made the earth shake.

The sound was too much for the beast to bear as it began to back away and cower in agony as if his ears were too sensitive for this. He then spread several bug like wings and jumped into the sky. He flew away as fast as he could to get away.

War then attempted to approach these new villagers with a warm welcome. "Greetings ice shinobi" He held his arms open wide, his eyes and expression completely hidden behind mask. His tone of voice was calm, yet powerful and stern.

War then threw the Taokage's body towards the gate, and it flew in, causing Umi to flow out. She had been coincidentally saved by war, but when she left the realm of trinity her wounds and lack of chakra would return.
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

Umi was waiting for a response from the beast, when suddenly she appeared outside of the gate again. Her body immediately felt all of the pain that she had felt before she was sucked into the gate. "W-What's going on?" she stammered out. Her injured body had no chakra again and she is still confused about what the beast had said to her. At this point Umi could see and hear everything that was going on perfectly, but even with all of the commotion, she just couldn't take anymore. She looked over to her left and saw a seemingly young girl. Umi took a few steps closer and then fell to her knees. She passed out next to a young looking girl who looked just as fragile as she did. She didn't know who she was or if she could be trusted, but a sense of safety emitted from her. Umi's body just collapsed right at the girl's feet.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 am

Her sense of good will overrode any vestige of self preservation. Brekke would likely remain on a deadly battlefield just to do everything she could to render a last bit of aid that could save a person's life. For strangers this was no different.

Somehow she realized the girl sensed her, saw her despite her attempts to camouflage herself. Realizing it was useless to feign NOT being there, she allowed the disguise to melt away. Instead she focused the energies flowing through her to her hands, reaching out for the stranger. A part of her was sure the girl would not move away even if she could. She wondered if she knew that her healing could be the salvation that saved her in her moment of need right now.

The girls skin was icy cold whether that was from her surroundings or how serious her situation was wasn't clear but as Brekke touched her, a warm light suffused her hands, touch transfusing the healing. It felt so strange to heal, as though it had been awhile but as always it felt right.

She noticed she was BARELY holding onto consciousness and wanted to try to keep the girl that way so she started talking. Introductions seemed best and it, might encourage trust and interaction which would keep her alert.

Her tone was soft, radiating a warmth similar to her healing but it was also strong, indicating she was proud of her identity and who she was, "I am Brekke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Kyann went on to narrowly evade the beasts attacks he swiftly took on the form of a Raven, ascending beyond it. Norn then raced towards the creature, using the ice to increase his speed as if he were skiing. His body began to produce clusters of ice he he closed in. "Man Beast Rotation!" Kyann returned to the form of a wolf then went on to spin rapidly downward upon the creature. Norn also began towards the creature, though a blizzard like phenomena was released from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

The beast would take a tremendous amount of damage and fall to the ground, landing ontop of the gate. The gate would break and in a eruption of manifested chaos a giant claw came reaching out of the gate. The claw swung once and in an instance three claw marks engraved the earth. The carvings into the earth were big enough to store 8 small cities or villages inside of just one claw mark. The edge of the mark being right outside of the battlefield where the ice ninja, Umi, and War had been.

The ice beast from before had been brutally damaged, not only from Norn, and Kyann ripping into him, but he had taken the attack from the mysterious claw head on. The only parts of him remaining being his head and half of his arm. He began to speak... "You all should flee... The destroyers prison wont hold for much longer..." The beast laughed, coming to his senses a tad bit too late. He was then frozen once more, his species always did this upon reaching the brinks of death. His ice senjutsu began to effect the environment, and he became one with the area, causing a lot of things to freeze over.

In the midst of chaos, War after being interrupted again sighed, and decided to go with less friendly means of approach. He waited for Norn to acknowledge him, as he stood in the center of the battlefield.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Umi could barely stay awake until she felt the girl's hands on her body. She was able to open her eyes a bit, just enough to see the light that was coming from Brekke. There were healing sensations all over her body now and she closed her eyes, this time it was out of relief and not pain. An introduction was heard and as soon as the healing process was over Umi looked directly at Brekke and hugged her. A tear came down her face because she was so happy that she didn't die even though she would have without help. "Thank you," she whispered to her and then she backed off, "I'm Umi."

Umi's attention was quickly drawn to all of the fighting that was going on a few feet away from her. The attention was not on her or Brekke so there must be a specific thing that someone is after. Umi was confused, she looked around and couldn't find the Kage anywhere. A look of distress crossed her face and then realized what happened. The gate must be a give and take kind of deal, she thought. She winced at the thought of him being eaten by the monsters in the gate.

Being healed still did not take away the freezing feeling Umi had. She stumbled to her feet and looked around more at was going on. Umi decided to just sit back and if she needed to step in she would. This all had nothing to do with her, or so she thought, and she would like to keep it that way. She grabbed on to Brekkes hand in a way to let her know that she was protecting her now. The girl had been frozen for over a hundred years. It would not be polite of Umi to just leave her to fend for herself, even if she could.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Now that Umi was no longer in threat of dying she could now take a good clear look at the young lady standing before her. It could not be clearer that she was the exact opposite of the violent warrior who'd emerged with her. Brekke's attention was fixated upon the gate. Her form was slight and pale, luminous blonde hair rolling over her shoulders and down her back, ending in slight wavy curls. Her fingers were thin, her nails were of a middling length, not long nor short and the palms of her hands were smooth, lacking calluses. It was clear she'd never (or at the very least rarely) held a weapon. Her eyes were the clear crystal blue of untainted spring water and intelligently perceptive. She was the epitome of a beautiful, graceful young lady and it seemed strange she should come out like this.

Brekke's eyes followed Umi's and fell upon the gate, both girls coming to the same realization about the gate’s ‘give and take’ and Brekke's mind going a bit further than that. Her village had been on the other side of that gate and she'd been trapped in it. THAT had been the suffocating pressure upon her, the gate had finally spit her out likely because of this girl before her, "You freed me didn't you?"

Her voice was soft and dulcet but it held a knowing tone, there was much she didn't understand but there was much she was managing to piece together. She was not aware that time had passed her by or indeed how much time had passed them all by. Her eyes flickered in muted shock, her eyebrows raising a bit at Umi’s vocal gratitude, as though someone being grateful to HER was a foreign concept, “I would not have left you to die,” she announced, “others might’ve but I wouldn’t.”

She took notice of Umi’s efforts, “You should take it easier...it isn’t everyday I pull someone back from the edge of near death, I healed the external and sealed your internal wounds but you still need rest and relaxation. Straining yourself won’t help your recovery,” her own voice sounded slightly weary but still she was more concerned about Umi than herself. It was likely that she used what strength she possessed upon her freedom to be channeled into her efforts to heal Umi. That likely meant the both of them needed the rest she ‘prescribed’ to her patient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 am

Norn and Kyann regrouped parallel to the masked stranger.cracking his knuckles, Norn went on to grin. "So I guess you're the one behind this, huh?" Kyann nudged Norn with his head. "Uh, Norn, I think there's a bigger problem now than this guy." He spoke of the claw extending though the portal along with the damage it had dealt. "You." Norn pointed towards the stanger with a look of intimidation upon his face. "Tell me how to end this, before I end you instead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:16 pm

War stared blankly at the male and his wolf. "Well sorry to disappoint you but I have no idea how to stop what it is... I have been studying trying to figure it out but due to lack of forces... I am unable to gather the data needed to figure out what the destroyer is... and how to stop it from coming out..." He then vanished in thin air, and appeared with his hand on Kyann. "Seal!" He then sealed Kyann into a patch of dirt, a sealing symbol appearing there. "Now that I can have your attention... I prefer it be peaceful... if I die the beast will be locked in that seal forever... rest assured I am not your enemy... I just need a little leverage on my life... and a little leverage to ensure you will listen to what I have to say" His eyes shifted towards Brekke and Umi, "Don't you two go anywhere... I don't want things to get anymore messy then they already have" He dusted himself off and cracked his neck once, "Now I will start by asking questions... and then in turn I will answer yours..." He walked up to Norn looking up at him, you could tell he had a smug look on his face behind his mask. "So... tell me... who are you and where do you come from... and I mean all of you... ice ninja... are very foreign to our lands..."
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Umi relaxed like Brekke had told her to do, but the fight was still in her. She wanted to escape from what was trying to come out of the gate and from War who almost killed her. War had just told her and Brekke to stay put, but that just made her want to leave even more. She wanted Brekke to try and run with her. She looked at the girl with longing eyes and held her finger up to her lips in a hushing manner. She tilted and nodded her head to the side mouthing out the words "let's go." She wasn't sure if Brekke even wanted to leave with her so she didn't try and force her. Umi took a breath and started to run. She was still somewhat weak with little energy, but was still very swift. Stumbling along her way, she still managed to get pretty far. Umi didn't look back, not even to see if her hopeful new friend was running with her.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Messy...

Brekke looked affronted by the implication, the assumption of War that she would cause a disturbance, "I am not with them, I am free agent and here to do no harm," for that part she seemed utterly sincere.

For a while before the curse was cast she had thought about a lot of things most of which was whether she should leave. There were other people, other cultures, other clans, some of which were surely like her, more accepting of her. She had been reluctant to denounce her people and go rogue. For one she was one of the few accomplished battlefield healers the clan had and as far as that went it made her a valuable commodity. Two, she'd been too scared of facing consequences for her actions she couldn't have foreseen. One rebel, one renegade could encourage others to flout the military hierarchy Norn had established. in the past leaders had punished those who resisted most harshly but...

A hundred years, unbeknowst to her, trapped with them gave her a feeling she needed to act lest she'd get tarred and feathered with the same brush, the same punishment as them. Whatever had been done to the village had likely been because they were considered a threat to someone or something. She shared their punishment though she'd not been guilty of their crime.

Then the other girl gained her attention, there was something strange in her eyes, some knowledge of this man who ordered their attention and it wasn't something pleasant. It wasn't fear but there was 'dislike' some reason for Umi to dislike this man IMMENSELY as she seemed to consider it an urgency to escape. A moment of indecision lingered upon Brekke's face she knew that her stiff muscles where not likely to carry her in easy strides as they did Umi.

Nearby a schism of water split the land, a river. Water was the lifeblood of most civilizations, everyone needed it but the ice users more so, it was one of the things that fueled their affinity. She went towards it bending down as though to clean herself and then she fell through the surface of it, melting into the water, and allowing its current to carry her down in Umi's direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Norn tensed up with a vein pulsing in his forehead. He folded his arms and took a deep breath. "I am Norn Svanir, Kage of this village, and third to take on this role after my father and his mother. My people? An un-explainable phenomena, actually. A majority of people born within the village walls take on the chakra natures of Water and Wind, resulting in us being Ice element users; Despite being of separate clans. Also we may all grow to be about ten feet in stature. Hah, I'm actually short compared to most. On top of that, my people are much more resilient physically than most. Almost as if we were all living glaciers." Wiping his face, he scanned the area, taking note of the females not too far off. "Now, if that answers your questions, I'd like to know who you are, and why I shouldn't just kill you now? By what you said, that would be the answer to all my concerns at the moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm

War nodded, "Hold that thought" he then made another powerful seal. "World encampment seal!" A wall of solid obsidian then appeared around the area, Umi and Brekke were not getting but so far. A single shadow clone appeared and chased after them War was displeased by Umi's disobedience, and he was going to be sure to deal with her in a manner he saw fit. The wall of obsidian was in a cube shape, and blocked out going chakra forces. This prevented Umi and Brekke from getting too far away. They are annoying me more then anyone right now in terms of using my abilities... War was unaware of Brekke's role in this, but assumed he could use her as leverage on Umi since they had made some form of contact in a short amount of time, due to the nature of her jutsu he was not able to find her. Umi on the other hand was in clear sight as the clone would quickly appear infront of her with his arms open wide. "Turn around and get back towards the gate..."

War had his attention focused on Norn as he told his short story, "So you are the ice giants from the story books... people have wrote tales of how strong and powerful you all are... no one knows what happened to you over the past one thousand years... the oldest members of our society are too feeble to tell us what could have happened to you... but here you are fresh from the past" War smacked his fist against his palm in manner that made him understand, "To answer your questions Norn... you may call me War... and to answer your other question" He points to the seal that now holds his companion... "There is that... but if you need more reasons... understand that it is because I am your ally in hopes of keeping the Destroyer locked away in his cage, I assume being flung into the future is quite of a shock"
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Umi was nervous, now just angry she didn't want to turn back. She was glad that Brekke wasn't going through this. Umi decided to fight back, "I don't want to go back to a guy that almost killed me." She began to throw punches at the clone and tried to run some more. She could have used some of her techniques, but she honestly didn't want to draw that kind of attention to herself. She was trying to just make a clean escape. "Ummm.... Brekke...I don't know if you can hear me..but I'd really like your help right now." Umi called to Brekke for some help, but wasn't sure how far ahead she was from her.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:05 pm

As Umi put distance between herself and the clone by running water rose from the river as though to pelt Umi but slammed with force into the clone, knocking it away. Brekke materialized before Umi, tensed as through to protect her from a blow. The water she was manipulating changed course, curling almost lovingly around them both before solidifying in Ice. Brekke draining the moisture from the air to strengthen the shield. Clearly if War had been meaning to incite her to protect Umi, he succeeded because she didn't abandon her, "The area is sealed," she declared to Umi, having already had time to take in her surroundings, "at the very least we better listen, perhaps negotiate with him," she indicated War.

Brekke HATED to be trapped especially since she just got her freedom back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   

Back to top Go down

A Cursed Gate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Onmyō no mori :: Jikangakure-
Jump to: