A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Cursed Gate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
K!yO

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Norn raised a brow and smiled. "Thousand years yah' say, eh?" He looked towards the sky and sighed. "I guess being frozen in time would be the only way end the reign of my village, if only for a day. I'm not surprised in the least bit someone would go to such an extremity." He shook his head, turning his attention back to War. "Regardless, this is irrelevant to the matter at hand. If this is the same 'Destroyer' I think you speak of, we must progress more urgently. And as for the the female shinobi you have over there." Norn tilted his head in their direction. "I don't particularly care for the draped in such loins, but the blond one is of this village, and I won't have you detain her any longer." He clenched his fist, as it also began to glaze over with ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 pm

War nodded, "Well then... with that all being said" He unsealed Kyann and unsealed the area. "This land is yours... a welcome back gift from me... I will consider us allies and I will soon send you a messenger about the destroyer when I find out more... now... with that in mind order your ninja to back down... I am going to take this traitor back to my village, and I would prefer for us to stay on good terms" The clone had vanished away thanks to Brekke's attack. "I am a very powerful person in the current time... which I am sure I have demonstrated as such... you would rather not make an enemy out of me" He then turned towards Umi and slowly walked towards Brekke, he clenched his hands sealing the space around him, thus making it so ice could not breach the seal around him. He walked into Brekke's zone of ice, and as the ice entered the zone that revolved around war, it melted, and seemed to be repulsed by War. "This is indeed my favorite seal lately... seems like I have had to only deal with water wielders as of late..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Vashti / Brekke

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am

She stopped channeling realizing when the resistance of her elements were useless but she backed up, covering Umi with her own body. Now was time to resort to the most reasonable measure: negotiation, "What do you want from her? Why are you holding us back? What have we done to you?"

Her voice was calm, collected but there was agitation beneath it, a desire to be free and guarantee that to Umi as well. It was clear she didn't want to be around this individual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

Umi was relieved when Brekke stepped in and shielded her from War. He almost killed her and now he wants who knows what from her. Umi did not want to have any more to do with him. She was fear struck from the guy. She couldn't even bring herself to use any of her techniques because she was just that frightened. Umi listened in on Brekke as she was asking War what he wanted with her. All she could do was sit and think about, Dead...I am so dead....he wants me dead...it is all over now. She didn't want these thoughts, but with previous things going on that is all she could come up with.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

Norn wiped his nose and rustled his companions fur. "The scenery change is nice, but there is still the matter of A CLAW REACHING THROUGH A GATE TO MY VILLAGE!" He shouted, pointing towards the massive beasts paw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:34 pm

War sighed, "She is the one who freed you from your prison... which means she can open the gates... The Destroyer is trying to use this girl to escape his prison" He had made it a mission to make Umi become an enemy to everyone, "We are going to take her into custody and once we learn all of the information on how to keep the gates closed... she shall be executed in order to make sure she doesn't let the beast loose" He stood his ground, "Now if you will move out of my way" He began to move forward without pause, slowly until he came face to face with Brekke. "Anyone who aims to aid her is also considered a traitor who aims to fight along side the destroyer" His voice had a mono tone, things were going to get serious as that was his final warning. He had completely ignored Norn at this point, the claw mark was none of his concern really.
Back to top Go down
Vashti / Brekke

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:56 pm

"A fact for which I am grateful!" she declared, her sense of righteousness flaring the temper she'd scarcely ever shown to have inherited from her warrior mother, "as far as I have seen she is not a WILLING accomplice of this Destroyer and if our freedom is the worse she has done I don't not see WHY she must be killed for it! I don't know WHY we were imprisoned but I suspect it is for the same nonsense, the reason you mean to strike out against her. IT IS BARBARIC!," she declared, obviously she was NOT on par with the idea of sacrificing one for the greater good of all.

"What do you hope to accomplish?" she scoffed, "to sacrifice one for the greater good? I doubt that . . . I doubt it indeed. What if MORE exist? Like her? You will never stop at one! There must be another way, a BETTER way. You are not applying yourself, your boundless intellect. As for your answer I will most certainly NOT move out of your way, you idiot man," obviously despite her lack luster abilities she had a will of steel and a spirit both pure and true.

At his threat to brand her a traitor she scoffed, "I am already a renegade in my village, ostracized for carrying the blood of a traitor. I am surprised time and again that I have not been exiled before. Your threat is NOTHING to elicit fear in me. What is easy isn't always right and what is right is scarcely EVER easy. Get back...," she warned, bluffing a bit because she didn't really have much in the way to resist him but she hoped he wouldn't call on her bluff. She had ONE card, one LAST card to play assuming she lived and answered the call . . .

It was something she'd rather NOT test in case it was false hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Umi was not ready for someone to sacrifice their life for her, especially when they just met. She didn't want to die either, but putting Brekke in danger was no help to the situation because she would still die after that for sure. Umi stepped from behind Brekke and faced War herself. "Take me and leave her be. She has nothing to do with this so just let her go." A look of shame crossed her face because of her surrendering to War. It isn't like her to do so. He was stronger than her though, in all meanings of the word. There was no way she could really escape him easily. If Umi wanted to escape then it would have to be most likely with the element of surprise and a great plan. She did not have the time to think of anything at the moment because Brekke's life was currently at stake.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Norn grew tired of the situation at hand, nudging Kyann with his foot. "Hey... say something to these girls to speed this up. It's just... teenage girls are so emotional.... I can't handle it..." He whispered from the side of his mouth, holding a solid expression through their exchange of words. Kyann shook his head and sighed as he took a few steps forward. "What exactly do you plan to do once you have possession of her? Surely the two will meet again down the line. So no means for confrontation now, am I right?" He spoke confidently about the situation at hand, if only to ease the tension momentarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 am

War sighed, "Norn... you of all people should be aware of how easy it is for the destroyer to control people..." His eyes locked onto Brekke and his pupils narrowed. "Vision seal!" Using a ocular sealing jutsu he sealed her vision, with an eye jutsu. He then stormed past her and grabbed Umi by the hair. He tossed her to the ground in front of Norn and his people to see, "This is the face of blood who imprisoned you... do you really want her running around free to trap you again... She is too dangerous to be kept alive... after all she and the Taokage came here to release the destroyer I alone came to stop them." He then grabbed Umi once more and began to drag her away. He placed a finger on her forehead and sealed her movements as a means to keep her completely still. He was done with his negotiations as he knew they would at least have to look at it indifferently. He stopped for a moment to listen to there banter, after hearing there intentions he would make a decision to wipe them all out or use them. Unkown to them he was lying to them about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Vashti / Brekke

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh clearly this 'War' had no idea who he was messing with, sight was important but by far not the ONLY sense to guide. More often then she wanted to count her mother had trained her that the use of the other senses were just as important if not MORE important than sight. A renowned warrior would never rely on one, though she was never to be the warrior her mother had hoped she'd be she'd been put through one humiliating exercise after another to train her to use her other senses, and more importantly, her brain.

Her eyes were glazed, obviously she wasn't using them to see but she heard, she heard War's approach, the noisy way he dragged and dropped Umi, and his accusatory proclamation. War was making a show of this, trying to impress her people. Her blind gaze turned in the direction the noise and she sidestepped Umi to again place herself between the stranger and her own village. Even blind it was hard to face them, to stand opposite of them, no matter how many times she considered leaving and abandoning them.

"Is the fact she MERELY carries the blood of a traitor from generations past truly reason to condemn an innocent future generation? Do not allow this OUTSIDER to command your attention, our strength so easily without question! If you place your trust in what he says then you ally with him, give his cause our strength, something he may not deserve!"

A million questions were warring through her mind but now was not the time to ask them, an innocent life was at stake. She sensed the impact of her words, she maybe NOTHING to her people, worthless, but she was one of them and War was not. Her words didn't hold as much weight as Norn's but she hoped even he'd think on her rhetoric. For all her faults and lack of martial talent she was powerful speaker when she wanted to be, the kind of speaker with a charisma to move people if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm

The talk of Umi, like she wasn't standing right there, was getting to be too much for herself. She felt like her life was some sort of trophy and she wasn't in charge of it anymore. She greatly appreciated all of Brekke's help, but felt bad because it wasn't really her place to put her life on the line like this. War grabbed hold of Umi and sealed off her movements. She was now nothing more than a vegetable. Literally no movement was able to occur other than her breathing and speaking. She heard Brekke speak out again for her. Umi closed her eyes and listened. Before anyone else could respond to Brekke, Umi shouted out, "OK JUST TAKE ME!" A tear ran down her face because she was ashamed about surrendering herself to one of the most evil people she knew. "I just don't want any more fighting. I just want this to stop." She really did want this to stop. There was too much confrontation that was not needed and it was making her nervous anyway. Either way there was most likely going to be some sort of blood spill so why not just make it her own.

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

(lolololololololololololol Amon)

Norn nodded "Then it's settled. The girl will remain in his possession. Nothing more of this." Kyann looked up to Norn uneasily. "I'm still not sure of this guy, Norn." He rolled his eyes. "Obviously. I'm can't fully trust anyone from outside of our village at this time, right now, he knows a hell of a lot more about us than we know of him. So for now, the girl goes with him." Kyann growled in frustration. "Then what of our native? She seems distraught by this all." Norn shook his head. "I'm confident they shall cross paths again in this lifetime, this is the least of my concerns. For now we must ensure that The Destroyer remains sealed for the safety of our world. I hope you haven't forgotten the outcome of its last rampage." Kyann snarled as he tensed up. "Yeah, yeah, I remember." Norn stepped forward. "So now that you have her.... May I ask.... Where do you plan to go from here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm

War nodded, "I intend to take her and learn how she opened the gate, from there I will track others with her abilities and get rid of the threat for ever... that is my goal... if it means an entire genocide of the descendants of the sage then so be it... the destroyer can not be controlled the destroyer only controls... now as a means of good will and to silence your natives wining... she can come with me as well allow me to prove to her that this girl is all but innocent... and act as a link from me to you" He then unsealed Brekke's eyes. "Does that work for you... you can be her caretaker until further notice ensuring I don't do anything that would go against you or your clan"
Back to top Go down
Vashti / Brekke

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"I will go with you," she said in a slow, cautious tone though the decision wasn't one that was hard to make, it seemed the most logical way to avoid anyone dying at the present time, the only worrisome part was that 'until further notice' she clearly had to find a way to escape, with Umi (and others like her), before such a time. There had to be a better option than genocide and this fragile truce might well buy her the time to figure out the loopholes and how to exploit them, “I will be your proxy, their messenger but know this, I act in my interests . . . not theirs. I act as I see fit, not as they want or wish.”

Last edited by Vashti / Brekke on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Umi smiled at Brekke's willingness to join her. She felt a bit more safe with someone else to deal with War along side her. "Then it is settle we both will go with you, War, and I stay alive for a bit longer."

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

A grin grew on Norn's face as he and Kyann nodded to each other, satisfied with this outcome. He sighed in relief. "Well then, now that this is settled, I expect nothing of this caliber to occur within the limits of this village again." He glanced quickly towards the females, then faced his attention to War. "I'm sure you'll keep my villager aware of what faces her along this road..." Kyann nudged Norn by the leg trying to get his attention. Shinobi wounded from the previous battle lay around the area seeking medical attention; Carelessly ignored due to the confrontation at hand. Norn then cleared his throat. "Just know, that if you fail to keep The Destroyer sealed, he won't be the only one seeking to destroy you.... Now if you'll excuse me, my people need me." Kyann lowered his body for Norn to mount his back, then fled off to tend to their natives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cursed Gate   

Back to top Go down

A Cursed Gate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Onmyō no mori :: Jikangakure-
Jump to: