A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Naibugakure stadium

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeviathan

PostSubject: Naibugakure stadium   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Jaden strolled into the stadium with the sound of shells on string. She wished to get this done as fast as possible. Her opponent hadn't shown yet but she knew much about her. She was a Jinchuriki as was Jaden. If they lost control over there beasts, this battle would be terrible on this village. She just hoped that this battle doesn't come to that.

Last edited by Jeviathan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Yuki came flying in from high above the stadium. She had been carried here by a large bird. Since becoming a Jinchuriki animals seemed to like her and somehow understand her thoughts. "Thanks my friend." she said with a smile just before jumping off. She went into a head first dive and began to spin around, giggling happily the whole way down. Just before hitting the ground she flipped right side up and landed on the ground, making a small creator and a cloud of dust. "I hope I'm not late. I got a little lost." she chuckled nervously as she stood up and the dust cleared. The fall hadn't hurt her at all. A combination of her kekkei genkai and the added durability from the beast inside her made most falls seem like nothing at all.

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

Jaden was surprised by how her opponent had arrived but she knew this would be a hard fight. She nodded to her before forming hand signs.
Shell style: Geoduck Trap. As soon as she said that, thousands of clam shells shot off into random directions. As they scattered, Jaden disappeared. Where ever, the shells landed on the ground, they grew into clams and dug into the ground. All that you would see would be several clam feet sticking out of the ground with Jaden gone. If Yuki took a step toward a geoduck, the ground under her would start to pull her into the ground as if it was sand at a beach.

Last edited by Jeviathan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:51 am

In reaction to the sudden formation of thousands of clams Yuki quickly formed her own hand signs. "Earth style: Forest of Bone!" she slammed her hands on the ground and a thin, sharp bone shot out of the ground, similar to the width and height of bamboo. Then a chain reaction started. Next to the first bone two more sprang up and next to those more grew. Within seconds the entire field had been covered with bone spears that were each only a few inches apart. By the time it was done Yuki had also vanished from sight, hiding in a forest that only she could move freely through.

((if you want a picture look up "Dance of the Seedling Fern"))

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:36 am

As the bone bamboo shot out of the ground, It sent several of the shells that were in the ground, into the air. Although she wasn't visible, Jaden used Water style:Bubble jutsu with the combination of the shells to released several bubbles From there tubes of the mollusks, into the air. After they had sent bubbles out of them, the meaty part of the shell turned to sand and the empty shells fell back to the ground. As they fell they hit several of the bamboo shoots and created a strange sound. Soon the air was covered in bubbles. As the last of the bamboo covered the air, the ground started to rumble in that last area as a giant clam was thrust out of the ground. As it started to reach into the air, it opened up are released a giant Bubble with Jaden inside of it. She looked around as the whole field was covered. Luckily, Jaden could also fight in the air with the help of her Floating Bubble Technique that she combined with her shell style. She then flew higher into the sky so she be away from the boney bamboo. She then thought of how she would take it down. She could try to do her bubble explosion but it could be possible that the points of the bone bamboo could break them before they were ready. Jaden then heard the shells falling to the ground between the bamboo. This gave her an idea. She quickly threw several muscle shells from her bubbles and waited for them to hit the bottom. On each of the shells was an explosive tag on it to be timed when Jaden formed the necessary hand signs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Okay... She uses some weird combination of shellfish and bubbles in her fighting style... She seems to use ninjutsu mainly meaning she would be weak at hand to hand combat... She's keeping her distance so the bubbles must be fairly easy to pop... she thought to herself as she tried to come up with a strategy. Her thought was interrupted by the odd sound of the shells hitting the bones. She looked up and saw more shells falling to the ground. What's that?... paper bombs? Thats actually a good idea... she thought with a smirk on her face. She quickly moved around the field, still hidden from view, planting her own explosive tags at the bases of some of the bone spikes. Now... I just wait and use mine as soon as her's go off and with any luck she won't notice the second explosion or the spikes flying at her until its too late. She thought as she readied herself. As soon as the bombs went off she would leap into the air and if all went well her opponent's bubble would pop and she would be in the perfect position for a hidden lotus.

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Jaden formed several more hand signs and several bubbles came out from between her hands. They appeared to be tinier bubbles but appeared just to be bubbles. Jaden then moved her hands together to activate the paper bomb shells. As she activated them, several explosions exploded near the ground. Several bone pillars fell because of the ground being disturbed. Several bone bamboo was destroyed next to the ground, but several of them were sent flying straight. Jaden eyes widened, as several of the sharp pillars were sent flying toward her. She swished her hands toward the pillars and several of the small bubbles were sent flying toward them. Upon impact, there were several giant explosions made from the explosive bubbles, but still several bone pillars were still flying at Jaden. Jaden drew several more of the bubbles together as a bubble wall. When the pillars struck these bubbles, they went straight through them and they released a massive cloud of smoke. From that cloud, there was a loud popping sound as Jadens travel bubble was burst by a spike. From the cloud of black smoke, Jaden started to fall toward the ground with a terrified face on her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Perfect... Yuki thought. She made a quick hand sign. Yuki then lept from her hiding place with amazing speed. To the untrained eye it would look as if she had simply teleported to the spot under Jaden. She gave the girl a few hard kicks from below. These were to test to see if she was a clone and also to move her a bit higher into the air. She was just about ready to use one of her favorite... and most demonic moves.

((sorry its short, what happens next depends on if you used a clone or not. Also, doesn't your beast have an ability to go through solid objects or something? Just don't want to put you in a situation where you cant get out of without dying hehe...))

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 am

Of course the Jaden that was falling was a bubble clone. Upon being kicked by Yuki, it exploded into several tiny bubbles. She was storing massive amounts of jutsu for an attack. She quickly distributed a tiny little bit of the chakra on the small bubbles from the bubble clone.
Water style: Drowning Bubble Technique Jaden thought that Yuki wouldn't be that enticed into her trick. She had probable sent a clone to counter her clone. All of the bubbles that had burst from the bubble clone surrounded the Yuki that Jaden thought was a clone and filled it with water.

(It was a clone I hope and Yes I can faze when in beast form. I had more written, but I think I will have to give you time to prepare for my next attack. You many not like it much.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm

The Yuki that went to attack was indeed a clone, but it wasn't going to give up the show that easily. Bone spiked protruded from every part of its body as it began to spin rapidly, trying to break through its prison.

While that Yuki struggled to stay in existence, another Yuki was sitting on the edge of the stadium, talking with one of the spectators. "Sorry to bother you, mind if I have a drink? I'm thirsty." she said, not letting him answer before drinking half the bottle. "Wait thats not water! its sake!" he said a bit shocked. "Don't be silly. I'm too young to drink." Yuki answered with a hiccup. "Bye Bye" she said as she jumped back down into what was left of her bone forest.

In its last few moments of air the clone decided to go out with a bang. It pulled out a paper bomb and detonated itself, sending more shards of bone flying across the sky in every direction.

When Yuki couldn't see her target, her strategy shifted to "destroy everything and hope you hit her on accident"

(lol sounds interesting, and yes, I did get yuki drunk just for laughs)

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:32 am

[color=cadetblue]
The real Jaden had almost collected enough chakra for her next attack. As the cloud of smoke dissipated, Jaden was show to be sitting crossed legged on a giant bubble. She was forming hand signs on her hand. She then spoke out. Lets change the battle terrain.

Water style: Water Release: Rising Blast. She then sucked in a bunch of air and expelled a massive amount of water from her gullet. The water was pointed at the ground and upon hitting it, created a massive wave that traveled outward, Washing out anything that had stood in it way including several of the bone bamboo's that hadn't been destroyed by the paper bombs. Soon the whole battlefield was covered in 5 feet of water with several bone bamboo's standing several feet away. If Yuki had been hiding among the bamboo, she would have to show herself soon or later.

Jaden then popped her bubble diving toward the water. She used her gravity to speed herself and dodge any flying bones that flew at her. She then dove straight into the water creating several ripples as Jaden landed on the water floated on top of it. She then started to look around for the real Yuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Yuki, in her fit of drunkenness, giggled a little as she walked out of her hiding place (ontop of the water). "You're not the only one that can change a battle field. She said with another giggle. Her beast gave her an enormous amount of normal chakra and on top of that, wither it liked to or not, gave her access to an unlimited supply of natural chakra as well. While she greatly preferred taijutsu, she saw this fight as more of a game that anything else. She was entertaining herself by simply countering anything Jaden threw at her.

"But before that, I would like to have a time out for this fight." she looked up at the audience. "Yo! Idiots! You have about five minutes to leave or I can't guarantee that any of you will survive!" She yelled up into the stands. Yuki had no intention of fighting for the next 5 minutes as promised, she couldn't stop Jaden from continuing though. If she must, Yuki would simply dodge for a little bit until some of the people had left.

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Jaden was getting ready from an attack from Yuki, until she showed herself. Jaden was going to send a water blast at her when she said that they would take a five minute break. Jaden looked at her with a confused face for a couple of seconds before she let of a shrugged. She then thought of something and yelled at Yuki.
"Hey, maybe we should make it a fifteen minute break." And with that, not worrying if Yuki would decide if the fifteen minutes would be better, walked off a distance and removed a small scroll from a pocket and rolls it out on the water. She then places her hand on the roll out scroll that had a summoning circle on it.

A summoning circle appeared on the water before a puff of smoke covered the circle. As the cloud disappeared, a clam shell appeared. It was about the size of a suitcase and had a small shell covering the two halves. Jaden placed her hand on the shell and a small light appeared from behind her hand. She then removed her hand and the shell was gone. She then reached and opened the giant clam shell. From a distance, it would appear to have several different type of shells in the top half of the clam shell. There were two dinner plate sized shells, two long skinny shells with holes at each end, two strange looking hollowed at one end shells that were from a squid, and several different looking pieced of coral. The bottom part of the giant clam was covered in a thin layer of shell. Jaden lifted this part up to reveal the bottom halve of the shell was filled with a bubbling green liquid.

Jaden picked up one of the dinner plate sized shells and a piece of coral with a flat end to it. She then turned to Yuki for a couple of seconds before shouting some words.
Hey, you want some before we continue? Its some of my famous sea Miso Ramen. Jaden then took two thin pieces of coral and reached into the miso and pulled out a piece of Kamaboko before plopping it into her mouth. She then used the shell in her hand to scoop out a shell full of the ramen before lugging it down her throat.

({shell inside a shell-Shellseption} I love miso I love you I love you I love you
I now counter your silliness with my silliness made small change to how I summoned the lunch )

Last edited by Jeviathan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki
Hakai
Hakai

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Yuki nodded a bit. She didn't mind taking a longer break if needed. She simply wanted the break so that no one that was unwilling to risk their own lives would get hurt. The fight was moving up to a scale that would likely leave the stadium unrecognizable. Yuki watched as the girl performed a summoning jutsu. "You can summon ramen... TEACH ME!!!" she said excitedly as she rushed over and ploped down on the surface of the water. "Yes please" she said as she held out her hands to accept a plate. She loved ramen. She held up two fingers in a peace sign. From the finger tips, two bone spikes began to grow, eventually forming chopsticks. She broke them off and held them in one hand. She could use her kekkei genkai to make many simple forms of tools.

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 am

Jaden sat down on top of the water and handed Yuki a shell bowl. As she handed it to her, her finger touched hers and for some reason a tingle ran up her arm. She only would only notice this but she continued on to scoop some ramen into Yuki's bowl.
This is actually quite an easy summoning to do. I have several of this shell all in one area. They are all sitting on scrolls so that when I summon them, they show up. She pulls out a scroll from her pocket. I uses these to bring those shells on the scrolls to me. It is basically a small Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu that I uses to bring me my lunch. Jaden propyl dives back into eating much of the ramen. She watched Yuki create chop sticks from her fingers. Does that hurt when you do that. Also doesn't waste some of your chakra when you do that, I mean, you probable regenerate your bones quite fast, but soon or later, your bones would stop rebuilding them wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naibugakure stadium   

Back to top Go down

Naibugakure stadium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Yamaguni :: Naibugakure-
Jump to: