A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mitsukeru's Issue

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am

There was a huge thunderstorm in sogakure, but no rain. The sky was dark and blacked out the sun. It had been this way ever since Mitsukeru had been unsealed, and all of those who thought themselves worthy turned out not to be. As a means of punishment the beast continued to black out the sun and wasn't going to stop until he was sealed. No one so far in the village was worthy.

The area where Mitsukeru had began to nest was somewhat chaotic. Lightning constantly striking around him, and the ground was surging with electricity. Mitsukeru had be standing still staring off into the distance, with no emotion on his face. Most assumed he was upset or angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 am

A girl with two toned hair, one side black and the other silver appeared beyond the chaos, with a look of awe on her face. Norah was not sure why no one could tame this beast. Seeing the electricity engulf the whole area, she closed her eyes for a brief moment. Her eyes began to glow slightly as she started to lift off the ground. "Lets try not to get hurt Okay", she said to herself as she made her way towards the creature. Her eyes seemed to mimic the lightning as the diamond in her hair began to glisten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Mitsukeru opened a single eye and lifted a wind. "Girl... can you hear my voice..." Lightning then raced and struck the ground right infront of her. The ground was charred, and the wind became intense. He then lowered his wing, as several bolts began to rain down behind him off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Norah stopped moving and looked up at the beast. "I..can hear you", her voice was quiet and soon trailed off as she backed up quickly. She watched as the lightning made contact with the ground just before her. Her hair blew every which way while she continued to levitate. Norah put her hands to her face and ran a few strands of hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

The owl nodded, "Good... then I shall test you..." He then opened both of his wings and flew directly towards the girl. Just before they collided he vanished, soon after a series of lightning bolts struck the girl over and over again, they did not do serious harm, but the pressure would knock her out for a bit. "Sleep!" The Owl yelled as a seal began to form on her arm. This was only the beggining of his test, as one could not simply tame him by battle. One had to go through a mental and spiritual test of nobility and spirituality.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Once he spoke again she froze as his wings came right at her, but then he vanished. The glow in her eyes began to fade as the bolts struck her, feeling no pain but a sense of dreaming. Her eyes soon closed forcefully while she fell back. "Whats going to happen...in this...test?", she thought, her words echoing in her head. Dropping to the ground she lost consciousness, her hair engulfing all but her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

She would wake up in a psychiatric ward, for mentally ill people. A nurse was sitting next to her, "Oh my gosh... Dr! Dr! she is awake... she is awake come quick..." A tall male with owl shaped eyes slipped into the room with a grin, "So dear... tell me how do you feel..." Other nurses came and began to pull out iv strips and things of that nature that had been keeping her alive. Once this was done they all stared at her waiting for a response, there was and awkward silence. All of a sudden there thoughts began to echo into her.

"Lets hope she doesn't have another episode like last time..."
"I wonder, what medication the doctor will try this time... I say we put her back to sleep if anything so she doesnt cause us anymore trouble"
"Plah this girl again... can't wait to see what mischief she smacks us with... I wonder if she'll cry"
"Come on my little experiment... Come on..."
"Hopefully this bitch keeps her mouth shut... I can't wait to hear her silent sobs as I toy with her"

There inner thoughts all rampaged her mind, mostly all of them were vindictive, selfish, or wished something bad on her part.

"Norah.... please be ok"
One voice reached out to her, out of the bunch of sinister voices, the female nurse was staring at her with deep intense blue eyes. Full of concern and caring, the girl grabbed her by the hand and held it close to her heart. They lead to subtle beats, as she would sit waiting for Norah to speak.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Norah opened her eyes slowly only to have them quickly shoot open as she scanned the room. Her body was still while her eyes took notice of the man with the owl shaped eyes. She winced at the touch of the everything being taken off. Looking at all the nurses around her, her mind was soon invaded by their thoughts. One voice in particular echoed in her mind as she looked over at a certain nurse.

Her eyes stared at this woman who expressed so much care in her eyes. A smile appeared on her face, "I'm alright...", Norah said, her voice showed no signs of fear. "Nothing hurts...", she continued to smile while making herself sit up. "What am I doing here....whats going on...", she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

The doctors and nurses nodded with expressions of happiness. "Well I say this is a start to your recovery..." the doctor with owl shaped eyes then shooed off everyone else and sat on Norah's bed side. "So Norah... outside of feeling fine... is there anything else we should talk about?" He was wering small glasses and he had a clip board in his hand. "How is life in the ninja world... are you still the keeper of memories Nora... have you captured Mitsukeru and gained the ultimate power you seek... or are you done playing pretend" He gave her a straight look, noting her facial expression and subtle habits. "Also... are you ready to come to terms with what you did too Jerick" He was asking many foreign questions none of them could really tie in with the reality Norah had lived in.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 am

Norah watched while everyone but the doctor left the room. Her smile didn't fade as she stared at the doctor. "Theres nothing to talk about. I never stopped being the keeper....I haven't caught Mitsukeru, not even sure anyone would want to be caught in this world. Pretending?", she chuckled abit but looked down. "Why is he asking me these strange questions?...What am I to him?", she thought to herself while all her thoughts were somewhat racing.

Lifting her head up, she continued to smile and looked off into the distance. "Jerick....I'll see him someday", Norah glanced back at the doctor with the owl shaped eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:12 am

"Well... I say these are odd symptoms and conclusions can't be drawn from that" He sighed, "Norah... can you tell me where you are?" His words were heavy, exasperated and tired. It was as if he had been doing this same conversation numerous times with none of the outcomes he had wished for. "Or maybe... could you tell me... who is Jerick to you?" He wrote down more things on his clip board, noting for a fact the Norah was still mentally insane. The doctor took of his glasses and massaged his nose bone, the stress all being built up in that one spot for him.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 am

Norah turned her head and faced him directly as he spoke. She thought to herself, "Where am I?....Aren't I...Wasn't I...", her own voice trailing off in her mind. Her smile began to fade at the mention of Jerick again. Memories slowly began to flood her brain as she looked down once more. A slight flicker in her eyes she spoke, "Jerick...He was my brother..my best friend", she grinded her teeth slightly. Norah smiled while she looked towards the doctor. "Nothing more Nothing less", her words were soft spoken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

The doctor slammed his keyboard on the ground, and grabbed norah by the neck. He didn't apply pressure but he forceful. "Look here little girl!" He applied a slight amount of force and his words were harsh and rough. "Jerick is not your brother he is my son... and you chopped off his hands two months ago for touching you... get it through your skull" He began to choke her, his grip would quickly loosen as he regained his composure. "Now listen... I am going to be putting you on a new medication as we try to figure out what it is in your mind that makes you think this way... in all reality most people would assume your faking your insanity" He picked up his clip board and ripped up the notes he had made. "Understand... the world you live in is false... you don't have any special abilities... your not an assassin for hire... you can't take other peoples memories and use them as weapons... you are nothing but a psychotic killer... who is a good actor... and I intend to break you so you can be punished for your crimes" He then stormed out of the room leaving her by herself. He slammed the door behind him, and one could hear the door locked. The windows were barred shut, and the room was empty outside of the bed Norah had been lying on and the rolling chair that the Doctor had been using. The floors were spotless and the lights had a constant buzz that when listened to would form a irritation to common people.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

The sound from the clip board hitting the ground made her wince as he grabbed her neck. Gritting her teeth she stared up at him, not really finding her neck being touched as a good feeling. Staring towards the lights as he began to grip harder. It seemed like forever in the seconds of him choking her. When he finally let go her head hung low but she brought herself to look at him again. Norah began to tune him out slightly once he began to speak again.

Norah's eyes followed him as he walked out the room, she stared at the door as her finger nails grazed the sheets of the bed. "None of what he says is true...I'm not crazy...and Jerick is my brother...", she grinded her teeth very hard this time. No smile came back, closing her eyes, she fell backwards onto the bed and sighed. Her two toned hair falling off the sides of the bed. "I wonder...", she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Mitsukeru then appeared, his eyes were closed and he stood completely still. "You seem to be handling this nightmare I have maid quite well... lets see what you do when chaos erupts..." The world around them began to morph and everything grew dark. Fire then erupted all over her room, a blonde mail burst through her door. "Norah... come on we have to get you out of here" The area was full of smoke, as moaning and chaos could be heard in the hall ways. Screams could be heard elsewhere. Seeing Norah was asleep he shook her violently, Wake the fuck up! His thoughts had echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Norah's eyes shot open while she took notice to the chaos around her. "Fire?...Wasn't it calm a second ago?", she said even though she had no idea how long she had been sleeping. Looking at the man who woke her she stood up ontop of her bed. Her eyes like mirrors to the flames, she stared at the blonde man who was the only one with her. "Isn't there water in this god forsaken place?!", her voice had a hint of anger more than panic. Norah suddenly closed her eyes again as her memories started to flood her mind once more. "None of this is real...this can't be real.", her words spoken through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 am

The blonde haired male scoffed angrily. There is no time to talk about things. He angrily grabbed Norah and threw her over his shoulder. He then ran out of the door where the sounds of screams and moans grew louder with each step he took. One of the patients then chased after them screaming loudly with a knife in his hands. The blonde haired male coughed from the smoke in the air. The walls were on fire and he couldn't see anything. The door was not too far off, but he stumbled. The patient behind him then began to slash away at the male's left leg. He dropped Norah and she slid across to the door. The patient began eating the male's leg, ripping pieces of flesh off bite after bite. The male called after for Norah "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 am

"What are you doin-", her voice trailed off as he scattered off with her on his shoulder. She tried to look up and could see a glimpse of the patient that was chasing them. Suddenly the male lost his footing and she found herself sliding towards the door. Her head hit the wall next to it slightly. Norah grit her teeth as she squinted her eyes to look around then her eyes widened. Norah stood up quickly as the male was being eaten by the patient.

Thoughts were running through her mind, she could help him but, Norah looked over at the door. She put a hand on the door handle slowly then looked back at him. His plea for help ringing in her ears, she gripped the door handle tight but soon let it go. Norah glared at the patient as she began running towards him. "This could end bad...", she said under her breath. With enough force from running she tackled the patient off the blonde haired male. Hitting the ground her mind gave in to more memories, ones about her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:26 pm

The male's leg quickly began to heal, a blue aura surrounding his leg. "Norah!" The patient had been successfully pinned the knife flying out of the males hand. The blonde male then began to stomp the patients face in, he continued to do this until the patient stopped moving."Come on lets get out of here" He grabbed her hand and burst out of the building, the ward was surrounded by a forest, in the middle of no where. He began to snip away at the barbed wire fence, but managed to cut himself in the process. "Climb over we have to get to a safe location!" He was panting as a moment of silence raced across the forest. The Building still being lit a flame, "I hope those fire barriers protect the forest... we have to keep moving"
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Norah forced her eyes open, triggering the memories episode to stop. Not looking towards the patients face, she was then grabbed by the hand. "Who is this guy...his leg isn't hurt anymore", she thought to herself while she quickly climbed over the fence. Norah caught herself and landed on her feet and hands on the other side, her long hair falling forward. Her eyes looked back at the building then at him. "Can't we go back and save the others?", her voice was somewhat cracking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 pm

The male sighed and shook his head "Anyone who isnt one of those things has already escaped... I alone came back for you" He then grabbed her by the hand again and raced off into the forest, he took her into an underground bunker he had in preparation for something like this happening. They were alone, and there only source of light was the moon shining in. The male began to look around rampantly for something, he searched and searched and then smiled when he found it. "Awesome I found my knife" He then turned to Norah, "So are you ok, nothing to back lashy for you I hope, nothing to intense?"
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Norah tilted her head at his words. "Came back for me?...", she thought. She was yet again grabbed by the hand and began making their way through the forest. Trying real hard not to trip over any branches or anything of the sort, she huffed slightly. Finally, they were in some kind of underground room. Norah huffed again as she sat down, her legs stretched out in front of her. A smile appeared on her face as if nothing had happened. "I'm fine, just with alot of questions.", she rubbed the side of her head with a bit of a headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

The male chuckled, "Well thats too bad... you won't be getting any answers out of me!" He then grabbed her by both her wrist and slammed her against a wall. Time then froze or paused. The Owl appeared infront of her once more and a astral projection of herself was drawn out of her body.

The owl opened his eyes and the area around them went completely dark. "Congratulations.. you passed my first test... now I have a question... knowing that this man raped you after you saved his life... he kept you in that basement till you died... forever doing those things to you... would you have still saved his life... it is ok to answer honestly girl I will not judge you... if for some reason I were to make you play through that all once more... would you change anything that happened in this dream I have you in?" His head began to turn completely around, curiously as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Norah stared at him as he yelled. "What...", she said as she was then thrown against a wall. Time suddenly stopped, she felt herself leave her own body. Then Norah saw that creature again. How confused she was as he spoke then he stopped, waiting for her to respond. Norah began looking everywhere but at the owl. "He raped me?...after I saved him?...", she grit her teeth as her fringe clouded over her eyes. There was a moment of silence, her emotions had hit a jagged end. Then she spoke once more, "No one deserves death...death is the worse thing to experience...", her voice was quiet. She continued, "I wouldn't be able to live if I caused someone to die...no matter what caused it all...", Norah looked towards the owl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

The owl smirked, "Well then on to the next test..." Norah would wake up once more, but this time a hellish pit of fire and chaos. There were horned demons all around her, and they were using whips of fire to torture people. The people were strictly there to be tortured, they would run back and fourth trying to escape the stingy whip as nothing hurt more. The rode around on giant bugs like creatures that were constantly on fire. Norah was chained to a wall her face facing a hard craggy surface. She could hear nothing but constant screams of agony and the eruptions of lava.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   

Back to top Go down

Mitsukeru's Issue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Raitoningu jōtai :: Sōgakure-
Jump to: