A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mitsukeru's Issue

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am

Norah opened her eyes for whatever reason they were closed. Looking around she couldn't figure out why she was here. She tried to move her hands forward but they were pulled back quickly. "I'm..chained?...stuck?", she said asking herself. The screams soon caught her attention as she stared at the surface infront of her. "Where am I?....I-", Norah grit her teeth as the sounds made her cringe and her mind was forcefully making her imagine where they were coming from. "This place...is nothing but pain...all I hear is pain. I have to get out of here.", she began to tug at the chains, ignoring the bruises she was inflicting on herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:16 am

All of a sudden the crackle of a whip could be heard followed by intense pain, a whip had lashed at Nora's back. "That one was for moving don't do it again or you will get a lash twice as bad" The pain could be so intense that one would try to scream but no words would come out. Blood could be seen dripping down her back and feet. The horned male smiled, "Its good to see your awake Norah... allow me to welcome you... to hell!" He laughed manically wipping away at her legs, for no good reason. "So tell me Norah how did you end up here... youve been a bad girl!" He whipped her on the back of her neck, the burning whip wrapped around her neck choking her to where she could barely speak. "Careful! you could lose your head!" He then pulled tighter as her head came off and she died. Only to be revived moments later strapped to a metal table once again unable to move and surrounded by demons. "Welcome back Norah you lost your head there so we had to put it back on, but now that your all fixed... we can start playing again" The Demon laghed again as he began to cut slivers of her skin away, with a small knife... "I wonder how much you can take before you snap..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Hearing the sound before the pain didn't help her much. Norah grit her teeth at the pain while she still continued to tug at the chains. All of her hair tangled around her and her eyes still tried to look where she was. The horned man's words were echoing in and out of Norah's mind as he spoke. She growled at the sudden hit to her legs then found herself being choked. Her mind was blank as the pain was unbearable.

Letting out a gasp of life, Norah looked to the corner of her eyes. "Now where am I?...", she thought to herself, but her thoughts were blank once more once she saw the Demon. Wincing at the pain from the knife, she glared at him. "A demon in its own hell is still a nobody...to hurt others for pleasure is a fool's game.", her voice was slightly hoarse while she watched her own skin be taken off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:00 pm

The demon let out a loud laugh, laughing in her face. "Bitch, shut up no one cares what you say here" He smacked her one good time and let out a laugh again. "Say something again... I dare you... youll wish I did this kinda of thing for pleasure... oh wait... I doo... but even then" He let out another laugh as he cut open the skin of her arm muscles. "I don't hurt people for the pleasure I hurt people because they attempts to keep themselves sane... give me pleasure" He then punched her muscle as hard as he could, out in the open. This caused her too gush large quantities of blood. She was under no pain killers she had to go through this wide awake. "Don't you pass out on me now... ill wake you in the worst ways I can think possible" He laughed again, and began to cut his name into her forehead. "By the way... this isn't a dream!" He pinched her, to remind her she really was awake.

Mitsukeru appeared beside him, "He speaks the truth... but because of his wicked heart... he can not see me" The male laughed, "Mitsukeru always sends his potential host to me... and I tell you what I always force out there darker sides... and I will see yours for sure" He then slapped her again. "Did you say something... I think you did!" He slapped her again and again, for the sheer practice. He climbed up on the table, and began to stomp her face in. "Get up and do something about it Norah! you little bitch... you can't!" He laughed more and more, resting his foot on her chest as he stood triumphant.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Norah's face lashed to the side as the demon smacked her. Her hair covering her face as she grit her teeth in anguish. Her mind began spinning, she let out a small yelp from the mutilation he was doing to her body. Norah moved her head uneasily towards him but then flinged her head back as he punched her injury. The pupils in her eyes got smaller as her blood seemed to just pour out like a river. "Blood...", that was the only thought she could force her mind to produce. Staring right at the demon as he began carving at her forehead, she tried to move her head despite the chance it could piss him off.

Norah clawed at the table with her nails then she heard the voice of the Mitsukeru. Closing her eyes, she listened to the demon's words. His words echoed in her head as Norah felt the intense pain of his touch lashing across her face two more times. Norah looked up at the demon now on the table that was keeping her down. She Tried to move her head out of the way of his feet with no real accomplishment.

She let out a growl while her vision began to blur. "You're a coward...this is the only way you can hurt me. By holding me down, you're not a demon...you're a child", she lifted her head up slowly. Her eyes staring him down while her nose was bleeding and her mouth oozing with blood. "You aren't even able to experience what Humans can...and with that..you already lost your sanity.", her voice trailed off, her head falling back onto the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 pm

The demon laughed "You are correct mam! but you talked!" He leaned down and wrapped his hands around her throat choking her. His hands were read hot it left a burning sensation on her skin that was worse then anything she had yet to go through. He choked her till her skin turned blue and cold, he didn't care at this point she couldn't die only live through the pain he put her through. "What do you think we should do after this... maybe... I should have you be raped by a bunch of monkeys... or maybe... we could humiliate you infront of your family... make you look like a weak bitch with no morals ehh ehh..." He chuckled shaking her violently still choking her.

He let her go and got off the table... "So I am a coward.... hmm" He snapped his fingers and the restraints holding the girl down were let loose... "Gimme your best shot girl... come in... I put you through all this so far... lets see that rage... lets see that fire in your heart..." He quickly jumped back ontop of her and spit in her face. His arms and legs gripped onto her limbs holding her down before she even could try to get up. "You were too slow!" He began to stab his horns into her wound, "Ok ok enough... I will let you up and you can give me your best shot promise" He spit on her again, this time his saliva was like sticky acid that stuck to her eyes, but burned them at the same time. "If you close your eyes it will only get worse... I wanna see you in pain and..." He snapped his fingers and revealed a mirror behind him... "I want you to seee yourself when I break you... and this wont end until you are broken"
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 am

While his hands grasped her neck, burning her on contact, Norah's mind started to push her into another memory spasm. Closing her eyes tight, the pain seemed unbearable from both. The words the demon spoke only echoed in her head as she couldn't respond or even look him in the eyes. Feeling every inch that he touched of her neck burn and smoke as if she was her own sauna only to run cold. It felt like forever before the demon finally let go. Norah gasped for air as she opened her eyes only to have her vision blurred once again. Her heart began to pump at a faster pace now.

Norah looked towards the blurred figure that was the demon from afar "How dare you...how dare you", she thought to herself. Her eyes sprung towards the restraints that once held her, disappear before her eyes. Suddenly, Norah pushed her head back onto the table, the demon was holding her down. The touch of disgusting spit from a disgusting monster ran down her cheek. "Fire in my heart?...I'm in hell...what other fire is there", she said underneath her breathe, her vision now clear. Letting out a strained yell, Norah grit her teeth watching him stab her already painful wounds with his horns.

The rhythm of her heart continued to pump faster and faster. The demon spat at her again, this time the spit burned as it ran down her face and struck her eyes. She shook her head from one side of the table to the other. Norah listened to his words, even while she was still fighting the memory spasm and now the added pain of acid spit. Norah continued to shake her head from side to side, her hair flinging all around her, her eyes suddenly locked onto the mirror that he had appear. Norah looked at herself in it as she found herself grinding her teeth and clawing her nails into the table. "The fire in my heart...isn't meant for anyone...", she said in a small but solid voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The demon remained silent as several other demons came from out of the shadows, pushing Norah up on her feet, one of them pushed her. "Come on Girl you can do it... fight this bastard and win!" The demon bounced back and forth, "Show me your hate bitch" He then launched two punches one in her gut and the other uppercutting her as a means to make her land on her back. "Get up!" His excitement couldn't hold as he tried so hard to edge her on the brink of breaking.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Norah looked from side to side, seeing more demons appear. She winced out of habit as she was pushed onto her feet. Her memory spasm finally lifted abit while a voice was encouraging her. Backing away, she couldn't stop him. Norah leaned forward then fell back onto the ground. She gagged and coughed then turned over on her stomach. "As if I have anymore blood to shed...", she said under her breath, bringing herself to stand up. Norah turned around and faced the demon, she was grinding her teeth again. Her hair engulfed the sides of her face in a tangled mess while she stared at him. "You..are not worthy of my anger.", she smiled. "Doesn't it piss you off?...I look down on you even now. You..don't..scare..me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 pm

The demon glared at her, "Your right, he smacked her again and yelled... ok boys the bitch gave us permission to beat the shit out of her... so I say... we do it forever!" He then grabbed her by the hair, "You hear that... were gonna keep you here from now on... your not leaving... you had your chance... and now its gone forever" The demons then ganged up around her and began to do things better left unsaid. They sewed her mouth shut, and then burned her lips together so that everything they did would be heard by muffled screams. She would of course starv as well the only thing keeping her alive being the fact that she was in a realm where one could not die. They continued this routine for days, Norah would wake up each day and go through this same routine unable to talk only scream if she were able. She was beaten whipped anything imaginiable as a persons worst nightmare, they had done it. This is where fears were created... this is where the art of torture was honed and practiced.

Eventually the demons grew tired of her and left her in suspended animation her body was basically a rotting corpse, no hair or nails she was essentially dead her heart beat had stopped a long time ago. She could not feel anything and she was placed in a tube that made her continue to relive and feel the pain of the things she would have to go through. The demons were quite serious in the fact that they would keep her until she was broken. With her body no longer able to function with her body out of commision her brain and soul were the only thing still functioning... the mental torture was something so much worse as there was no lax... it was always real... it was always intense and it allowed them to break the rules of reality giving them more creative outlets.

Mitsukeru sat in her dreams, watching as she was tortured, by the time she had reached the current stage she was at it had already been 228 days she had spent in hell. Mitsukeru's visits to her were sparse only appearing once a week to see if she had past the test, she continued to fail.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Norah's head flinged to the side with another hit to the face. She cringed as a hand grabbed her by the hair, the demons words burned into her ear as she began to witness terrible things. Tears streamed down her face, her mouth being sewn shut then burned. The smell of her own burning flesh made her want to vomit. Norah's mind was rushing with thoughts but none of which could be made sense of. Forever was just a word, she began feeling much more than what she put off in her heart. The countless days of being treated like a prisoner, her body became more and more mutilated. She barely looked like the Norah her family would recognize.

While her brain was being raped by such terrible thoughts, her soul still felt warm. Norah struggled to open her eyes, only being able to open them slightly. As the mental torture for the day came to a hault, she heard nothing but silence. Was there even a reason to keep trying. She had done what her family wanted her to, don't give up. "Jerick...am I a fool?...Do I deserve this?", she thought to herself, a tear couldn't escape her eyes even though she wanted to cry. Norah closed her tired eyes while her thoughts continued. "I was a fool wasn't I?...Maybe I do deserve this...", her memory spasms still occured daily along with all of this chaos. "I miss my family...I want to see them again...I'm sorry I was so naive...", all her thoughts just echoed in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am

Mitsukeru slowly approached her in her dream state. "How do you feel Norah..." The beast was only in an astral form, his body transparent and not solid. He showed no emotion and no form of concern for the girls well being. The fact that she had gone through all of this without wishing it was all over yet was astounding to the beast himself. "Do you wish for this hellish nightmare to be over... do you want me to take you away... take you back home" He asked these questions and almost made it seem as if he could have done so on that whim. "Do you think after all of the pain you have gone through that you can keep a level head..." His eyes then appeared infront of her, "Do you have the ability to keep going!" He spoke in a loud and thunderous voice it was mainly to make things tense for the girl who had already gone through so much.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 am

Norah's eyes opened at the familiar voice. "Its him again...", she thought as she couldn't even speak. Her eyes wandered around her once more. "Back home?...Can I really go home?", flash backs of her happiness there came rushing to her mind. Norah's eyes winced, the beast's eyes seemed to leaped towards her. Her heart was pounding quickly, atleast she was sure it was. A moment of silence, not even a thought was produced in this amount of time. The eyes of the once naive little girl who smiled in the face of death, stared at the Mitsukeru's eyes. "We all die in the end...We all become part of the world and we disappear with only memories left to hold onto. I was already broken before I came here...", Norah thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:37 am

Mitsukeru's beak curled upwards... "So the truth reveals itself... one so honest... a person who is so pure is clearly already broken in a world that is suppose to be perfect... one just needs to realize that in themselves." He placed a single feather on her forehead as her hellish nightmare came to an end she would wake up in a square room with soft padding everywhere. She would be unable to move her arms as she was restrained. There was a single door with a light behind it. "She had another episode again... its a good thing we got her in there before she woke up" Norah would wake up to realize that in reality outside of the dream she was in, she had been playing the role of a demon and other patients had been playing her role of Norah. She was back at the hospital, where nothing made much sense other then she knew what she did.

A male with blue eyes peeked through a little glass. "Norah how are you feeling!" He would not open the door but just sat there, he was a patient like her. A room mate sorta speak but he was locked in an entirely different room. The two of them only able to talk to one another when not being examined or talked to by the doctors. He was also her room mate when she was on the hospital bed, but no one payed much attention to that fact until now. The room was quiet sound proof the only things one could hear being the two of them and all of there movements.
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Norah broke her stare and looked away as Mitsukeru spoke. Then with a touch of one of his feathers she felt herself leave that place of hell, her closed eyes teared up slightly. But, it was only just the start. As Norah came to, she quickly noticed her arms weren't free but restrained in a strait jacket. The horror of it all soon rushed to her mind, clouding her vision. She was the ring master, she wasn't a victim, their blood on her hands even if their own sanity wasn't there.

She began grinding her teeth as her hair just engulfed her face and the killings continued to drill into Norah's mind. With all the silence, a voice spoke to her, it was loud and friendly. "I'm just a killer...it doesn't matter how I'm feeling...", her response was cold and helpless. Norah lifted her head up slowly towards the voice. She saw another patient, a male with blue eyes and her memory was sparked again. "Oh..its you...", her voice lightened up, sounding friendlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 pm

The male smiled "So you went on another spree how do you feel... right now... its nice to have you as my roomate again your the only sane insane person I ever get to see" He smiled in a comforting way, "Also you did all the other girls a big favor by killing the perverted guy who well you know..." He coughed , and then sat down on his side. He left his peep hole open tho so they could still talk. He was also in a jacket and could not move his arms, he rolled around in his room enjoying the fluff "You know I always liked these rooms the entire thing is like a giant bed or a pillow... very comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Norah looked around at the padding while he spoke to her. A room for crazy people, thats all this was. "Sane?...I just killed a bunch of people...", she thought as she looked over at him. His smile kind of reminded her of Jerick, in a way. Norah looked down and closed her eyes, being reminded of that guy who touched her. Atleast she thought it was that guy, everything felt like a dream and she was having a hard time distinguishing real from fake. "I'm not sane you know...no one here is...these rooms reak of past patients....", Norah sighed and struggled through the strait jacket. "Why am I here when There are crazier people in the world...", she whispered to herself, her lips pale and dry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

The boy began to laugh, and he couldn't stop. Her remark set something off for him that triggered his insanity factor. He began to claw at his jacket eventually breaking free. He continued to laugh as he made his way to Norah's side. He broke through his body began to grow in physical power. His teeth sharpened his pupils narrowed. "Its cause your not sane!" He then grabbed her by the shoulders and began biting on her head. The pressure was great but it was not enough to crack her skull, over time it would though. Hearing him scream several doctors burst in, "Oh no... quick someone grab his sedatives before Norah gets hurt!"

The other doctors came bursting in and began to fire darts at the beast but he would pull them out. He pulled Norah out of his mouth for the moment and went towards the doctors. He would not let go of Norah in the process after all in that jacket she was an easy target for his hunger. Norah would notice her chakra related jutsu had returned, and she could indeed use her ninja abilities once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsukeru's Issue   

Back to top Go down

Mitsukeru's Issue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Raitoningu jōtai :: Sōgakure-
Jump to: