A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Captured

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umi

PostSubject: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Hiyoko woke up from a small beating and noticed she was in a small cage. All she remembered was trying to start a fight with some random rogues that were out to cause mischief. They were about to terrorize some innocent travelers, and probably rob them too, right outside of the city where Hiyoko was minding her own business.

The area was mainly dark but there was a single torch where Hiyoko was being held. This was clearly a rouge hideout. It smelled of damp mold and dirt. As her eyes were better adjusting to the dim light, she was able to see that this was a simple tunnel type structure. She tried transforming, but it seemed her chakra was locked. This probably happened when she was attacked. Down the tunnel she could hear familiar voices, it was the rogues that captured her. She was a rogue herself, so it irked her even more because of her beliefs. She thought that just because you are rogue doesn't mean you have to be bad. This is how she tried to live at least.

Hiyoko then yelled out, "LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU SCUMBAGS!! WHY CAPTURE ME IF YOU COULD JUST STOP ME AND LEAVE? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE, OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID?" She continued her rage by trying to shake the cage all around trying to break free, but it was of no use. She then stopped wasting her energy and just huffed and puffed around in her small cage. "This is sooooo not in my schedule for the day."

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Mido had been digging his way into more trouble for himself, this being unknown to him. He had been on another mission to infiltrate Tsurigakure and learn of its current status, he broke into the village with ease, his digging skills knowing no bounds. Horu was accompanying him as well, latched onto Mido's back. His hands were covered in dirt, and he could tell he was getting to a damper area. This is odd... He had gotten himself somewhat lost yet again, and decided to surface. He began to dig upwards and popped his head up to the surface gasping for air.

He looked around and realized he was now in a cage, with a girl screaming at the top of her lungs. Clearly she was upset being all chained up, Mido stared but then out of mixed emotions of fear, curiosity, and laziness he decided to dig back under his hole. He then went over to where the rouges were and popped his head out in secret. I wonder whats going on here exactly... He shrugged and went back to the cage, he emerged entirely from the dirt and sat indian style. He neatly covered his hole with a patch of dirt, and stared at Hiyoko waiting for her to realize he was there. He wouldn't say anything to make his existence known, he would simply observe until discovered.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Hiyoko was completely frustrated now. She noticed a head that popped up and looked around, but before she could say anything it was gone again. She looked down the hole that was made and blatantly said "There is no way in hell I'm going down that hole." She lifted her head back up with a grossed out face. She didn't know who the person was so she wasn't just going to follow after a complete stranger that could be dangerous. Hiyoko sat and crossed her legs looking so not amused at her current situation. Within the moment the head popped up through the hole and a guy covered in dirt sat next to her and remained quiet.

Hiyoko raised one eyebrow and scanned the man with curiosity. She waited for him to say something to her, but he didn't say a word. She noticed he had a strange creature with him, she immediately got happy because it was a creature she hadn't seen before. Before she would get carried away with that though, she got serious again. "Seriously?? You just come in a cage with the availability to leave if you wanted, and you just decide 'oh hey, this seems like a good place to rest a moment'......Well..whatever..you can stay if you want I suppose, but can you get me out of here first. I'm here because I tried to stop those rogues from causing trouble.." Hiyoko paused for a moment to see if he would say anything, but then she remembered something else to add. "Also..can you help me find my weapon? I'm sure it's around here some where.. Have you seen a big two-handed sword anywhere?" She smirked a bit because she was proud that she had a direct question to ask that she was sure he had to answer. Hiyoki did not like not being spoken to or ignored.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Mido looked at her with no thoughts in his head, he shrugged and then yelled. "Quick the girl is trying to escape!" He had a straight face on as he yelled. He then sat quietly waiting for the rouges to come running towards the cage. When they did, one of them fell into a hole where aa series of underground explosions erupted all through out the cave system Mido had built while moving. Mido then went back underground, and went digging around using his seismic sense to try and find the girls sword. He got bored of looking and came back into the cage. He sat down once more and then spoke. "Hi, I'm Mido... I am looking for directions to the Taokage's office... could you point me in the right direction?" He held out a map of the village and pointed to where he knew he was last.

Horu woke up and let out a huge yawn, the explosions rupturing his view on the world. He then looked around and let a paranoia of being confined scare him a bit. He stormed into the ground and began digging in rampant circles underground. "Horu stop... you might cause something bad to....!" Before Mido could finish his sentence a large crater formed beneath him and Hiyoko, they were able to escape their cage, but the area was ravashed the cave had been completely rewritten and to make matters worse it was at random so a directional path out (If it even existed) would be hard to find.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Hiyoko's jaw dropped as the dirty man called out to the rogues. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked. Rogues came rushing down the tunnel. "You aren't getting out that easily, girly." "There's no way you can get out in your condition." They ran right into a trap. Explosions were happening right outside of the cage room. "Girly??" Hiyoko's attention was then immediately directed at him with bewilderment all over her face. She shook her head in disbelief, as she was doing this he introduced himself and asked directions to somewhere. "Really? You are this calm when people are basically trying to kill you? You couldn't have tried harder to find my sword?" More rogues were coming down the tunnel with torches and a little glimmer was seen by Hiyoko up above.

Hiyoko looked at it and gasped "There it is! Hey you Midol...Middoo...whatever your name is...can you get that for me pleeeeaassseee?" She pointed at the sword suspended above them and hoped that he would retrieve it for her. Before she could even get a response a huge crater was formed beneath them and they were all able to make a simple escape. Before that though, Hiyoko was able to grab her sword and then got out. She and Mido were able to get above ground safely.

Hiyoko looked down at her self in disgust, "I don't mind dirt since it is just nature, but.....I PREFER NOT BEING COVERED IN IT." Clearly she was slightly upset to say the least. She quickly regained her composure. "I'm Hiyoko. Nice to meet you....I guess..and thanks for all of your help...I think.." She held her dirty hand out to Mido and smiled.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Mido stuck his hand out and grabbed Umi's he shook it wildly and come from below smiling. "You are welcome Hiyo!" He then shook his body out and got a majority of the mud off of him. "Horu! Horu get out here now!" He yelled for his faithful companion the land dolphin to come out of hiding. The beast tounge hung out as he swam circles around his masters feet. "So about that place I am trying to find..." He reached into his satchel only to realize he had lost the map. "Plah I lost my map" His face was full of despair, as he stomped in frustration.

"I am tryig to find the Taokage of this village so I can ask him how things have been going, as Naibu has a slight treaty with them, and a trding route but lately we have not gotten anything on our end and all of our ambassador ninja have left for some reason" He sighed and then began to sink into the ground below "You wouldn't happen to be able to assist me with any of these things at all would you Hiyo-chan" He was in his own little world of despair at that point in time, realizing all the possible set backs of losing his map.
"If I can't talk to the kage... then I fail the mission... if I fail the mission... then I don't get paid... if I don't get paid... I don't get Tacos!!" He sobbed and Horu sobbed along with him, the thought of missing out on his favorite food being the center of his issues.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

After Mido shook Hiyoko's hand he shook all the dirt off of himself and some of it landed on her. She squinted her eyes and transformed, "Alpha form: Dog." She turned completely into a dog and shook off all of the dirt that was on her. Only difference was she had the courtesy of backing away from Mido and Horu before hand. When clean again she transformed back into her human form. "Hiyo..? .......I guess that can be a nickname...sounds familiar though...oh well." She watched as Mido was looking around for his map. She let out a small giggle waiting for him to just spit out what he wanted to know.

"Ah yes, the Kage...well you are in luck because I know where he stays." Hiyo was happy to be able to have a way to repay him for the help that he gave to her. She looks at him confused because even after she said she knew where it was he was going on frantically about tacos. "Umm..you can stop your crying...You shall have your tacos." Hiyo stated this with confidence and force almost like she was pretending to be the hero to save the day. She smiled at the Mido and Horu and patted them on the back. "You guys are fun." she addressed both Mido and Horu the land dolphin.

Hiyo looked around at her surroundings. It took her a moment to realize where they were exactly since she was attacked and kidnapped. "Hmm....I know he lives just to the right of the middle of the city....Well.. follow me my friends..I guess I can show you...not like I have anything better to do...I just wander and help...seems like you two need all the help you can." She stated the last bit thinking about their desperation for tacos. She couldn't help but giggle again.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Mido sniffed up his tears, and nodded. "Show us the way Hiyo-chan" Horu then jumped on Mido's back preferring not to leave holes when they were traveling above ground. Mido had felt like he was forgetting something important, something he should remember but couldn't put his mind on it. He scratched his chin in deep contemplation, he would then scratch the top of his head with his index finger. Still unable to remember he began to massage his own temples hoping he could remember, when all of a sudden a hand grabbed his ankle and he fell on his face. One of the rouges from before had grabbed him. "Mido Fainda... War definitely wants a word with you!" The rouge then pulled Mido underground, and several other rouges came up and grabbed Hiyoko.

Horu would jump up from the sudden shock, and before landing he would aero dynamically aim towards Hiyo and bite one of the legs of her attackers. "You and the Host boy ruined our hideout... and for that you will surely pay" One of the ninja had all white eyes, a Byakugan user for sure. Mido was falling underground, he couldn't move and he slowly blacked out due to the speed that he was falling. The rouges dragged him off so fast eh couldn't even react.

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Mido was now in the hole and Hiyoko was in shock at what was happening. As soon as she was grabbed Horu came to her assistance. His bite held them off for a second, but she was still being held on to. "Alpha Form: Elephant!" she cried out. Her entire body grew as she transformed into an elephant. This got the hand of the guy off of her along with crushing him and the others. They weren't dead surprisingly, but they were really busted up. Still, she had to act quickly. She immediately changed back to her human self and went after Mido. The other ninjas were following after her, but she was quick. She wasn't sure where Mido was taken so she decided to sniff him out using the Beta Form of a Blood Hound Dog specifically. They are creatures that are known for their keen senses of smell so it seemed perfect for the time. Hiyo picked up on his scent quickly and raced down the hole to go after him. Falling down the hole at extreme speeds, she passed out. She then regained some consciousness when she hit the bottom. Hiyo was now back with Mido. "Hey...you ok?" She really hoped War wasn't actually here. She knew all the bad things that he had done and she really wanted to kill him, but now wasn't the time or place for that. "OK..someone tell me what's going on." she demanded as she got to her feet. No one was actually in the same area as they were at the moment, but she knew someone would hear her and probably come in and say something.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:27 pm

A rouge ninja came from outside of the shadows, "have you not heard, the Taokage died yesterday and War is the new Taokage... this means any hope your village had left is now gone" He then revealed several exploding tags that he ignited surrounding Hiyoko. They could have gone off at any moment, but Horu came down the hole they all fell in and devoured them. They exploded in his stomach which made him dizzy but due to his stomach being hard enough to hold the worlds strongest stones. (Such as diamond) he was completely fine. Horu then went after the male Rouge biting into him as hard as he could. This caused the males leg bones to shatter as Horu's teetch could shatter diamonds easily. Horu would quickly then turn back to Mido and lick his face over and over, attempting to wake him up.

Mido slowly woke up, groggy and he felt somewhat grossed out. "Horu...." He wiped his face clean as best he could and looked around. They were in a series of caves beneath the area. "This is the system I was looking for... I remember now..." He knew that to get to the Kage's office from here was the better way of doing undetected but it was quite the hike. He then turned to Hiyoko and noticed she was aggrivated again. "Something bothering you again? what happened?"

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Hiyoko listened to the ninja and looked shocked and amazed at what he said about the kage being dead. She was then angered by War taking over. She looked over at Mido and noticed Horu was just waking him up and he asked what was going on. "Uhhhh ....HELLOOO!!...These idiots just dragged us back down in the ground just to tell us that the Kage you were seeking is...hmmm..I don't know...DEAD!! But no...I'm not bothered at all..I'm perfectly peachy.." she said to him sarcastically. Now Hiyo was frustrated at the rogues AND Mido. She liked him and all but to her he seemed like a real spaced out kind of guy. That can be offsetting sometimes. "Ok you brought us down here, so now what?" she asked the rogues. Clearly they were getting at something more than just us ruining their hideout. It isn't like they can't just make another one. Hiyoko stood up and was in a fighting stance. She might have been a rogue herself but her alliance was still to this village. She was now looking to avenge her fallen kage. She looked over at Mido and motioned him to get up with her and back her up. "Tell me what's going on."

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 am

Mido jumped up after hearing her words. "So then who is the new Taokage... or is the village in trouble" He had a look of concern for a change of pace, his more serious side showing. He got up and and walked over to the male rouge and sighed, "Tell me about the village and why its people are going into hiding" He was rough with the rouge almost seeming like a different person from before.

The rouge laughed, "I take it you lost someone important in all the confusion... you are quite funny... but to be honest the new Taokage is War he has claimed everything and turned the state into his play house, if you don't want to follow him you are better off running away... due to he himself being a rouge the ninja system is tarnished for the village no more ninja academy... just a bunch of ninja brainlessly working out of fear." Mido slammed his head against some rocks knocking him out but not killing him. "Well with that in mind I have bad news to report... but before I do anything else I have to confirm it for myself" He began walking off in a random direction, having no sense of direction as to how to get where he was going. He simply kept moving, Horu followed behind him, you could tell he was slightly angry at War for what he had done. Some of my good friends have gone completely into hiding due to this guy

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

Images of terror began racing through Hiyoko's head as the rogues were explaining what had happened to the Taokage. She too knew many people in the village and she was sure that they had all fled by now or worse died. Hiyo hit herself in the head from frustration, she thought that she should have known what was going on and tried to help in some way. Guilt was written all over her face. Mido was taking his leave followed by Horu. Hiyoko stood and gave the rogues a disgruntled look and followed after her comrades. She could tell that he was angry as well. She wanted to be able to do something for him such as help avenge those that are lost. Since she wanted the same thing she thought it would be an easy thing to bond over. Mido was walking in a random direction to go see for himself everything that had just been explained to him, but Hiyoko noticed he was going the wrong way. "Um..Mido...We should probably be going this way if you want to check things out." She tried her best not to sound worked up or anything. Calm and collected was what was needed for now. She was saving her rage for the right time and place.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 am

Mido paused and turned around, "Oh right... your should lead the way" He said with a smile completely already reverting back to his care free and spaced out self. He began to run towards Hiyoko and Horu jumped back onto his back, he then headed in the correct direction. It took them, a while to get to the location they wanted but they had finally reached the Taokage's Office. Mido noticed there were no guards or any ninja near the building at all. He sighed, "Looks like things really have gone to hell" He then walked up to the entrance and knocked on the door. "Hello! is the Taokage Home!?" He yelled in a blunt way, not really caring who could hear him or not.

Several rouges came out of hiding, "You should no better... everything in Tsurigakure is free game now... being loud will surely lead to your death" Mido and Umi were both surrounded by swords, and Kunai all pointing at their throats. "We will be taking all of your belongings and leaving."

Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 am

"What the hell are you doing? We were just told this place was run by War and rogues and you just want to strut around and call out to the Taokage like its just nothing? You are either crazy, stupid, or a bit of both." Hiyo was getting kind of restless with Mido's carefree attitude though deep down she did find it somewhat refreshing. Rogues then surrounded the three and threatened them. "Take our stuff you say??....I'd like to see you try." Hiyo was sounding awful cocky but she couldn't help it. It is just in her nature. She didn't want the strangers to know what she was going to do so she whispered, "Alpha Form: Fly" Right before she transformed she looked at Mido and gave him a reassuring wink and next thing she knew she was a common fly. She flew into one of the rogues' mouth to the back of his throat. She didn't have much time so she then transformed into a cow. She honestly hated becoming a cow, so for what happens to her victims she was ok with it. The rogue she flew in to then completely exploded from Hiyo transforming into a cow while still inside of his body. Blood flew everywhere, but she was ok with this. It was sadly a thing that she dealt with a lot.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Mido nodded, "Exactly.." He chuckled, unsheathing one of his swords, it was completely made of copper, and before the other ninja could cut him down, the sword broke down and covered his entire body. "Earth style: Copper Armor, Earth Style: Exploding Armor!" The armor that had protected him, then exploded into several sharp pieces that would fly into the bodies of his attackers who were foolish enough to try and take him down head on. "I love Defense!" He yelled in a passionate matter after the copper had stabbed or missed their victims the copper would come back to his sword in a liquid form. He would laugh as it came in all bent out of shape, not being the hardest of most metals.

The rouges who were lucky enough to survive would flee, allowing them to pass into the Taokage's office. Mido began making his way inside only to see war standing at the entrance ready and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Hiyo watched Mido make his move and she was still a cow at the time. When the rest of the ninjas ran away scared, she changed back. When they finally got to the office of the Taokage, Hiyo's face went from calm to fierce. War was standing right in front of her plain as day. Mido seemed to look calm still, but her blood was really boiling. She was very impatient with matters like these. Attacking War right at that moment was all that was on her mind, but she knew that wouldn't be the best of ideas. He was strong and she knew it. War must have known that they were coming since he stood there with no surprise. "What happened to this village?" Hiyoko's eyes stayed right on War's face. There was a slight growl in her tone of voice. Her animal like instincts were shining through as she questioned him. Her hands gripped around her sword tighter than when she was simply resting them in it. Mido still looked as if he was somewhat carefree. She nodded her head egging him on to say something to war.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm

War was silent for a moment, without saying anything he charged at them both, I sense their hostility... and I have no time for them... I will make this quick. He released a seal on his back, and his scythe appeared, He began slashing it into the ground back and forth, over and over. He did this as he charged at them, several seals appearing on the ground where ever he slashed. He was running towards Mido as he did a flip over both of them and was about to flee the village. "To answer your question girl... since you seem to care so much about this village before you die... I will tell you..." He had a dramatic pause as the wind blew, he stood now outside of the building his back facing them. "Your village had a strong heart... and because I detest hearts stronger then my own... I killed it... simple as that" The door to the village then slammed shut, and the area had been sealed off, Mido and Hiyoko being trapped inside. To make matters worse, the seals inside were released and out came a poisonous mist and three beings hidden in shadows. Each one took the shape of a different animal, it was clear they were not human.

The middle shadow figure had long floppy ears, and red eyes. Black lightning could be seen circulating all around his body as he glared at Mido and Hiyoko. He was clearly a ninja, but something about him seemed off, as if his soul was empty or gone. He held a sharp rapier sword, and scrapped it against the ground creating black sparks all over. The taller shadow was standing on the left, and had an eagle beak on his face. His eyes were empty appearing to be black holes. He held a single book in his hands, and stood still as if he were a statue. The middle sized shadow had no eyes at all only a wide toothy grin. He had a spear or trident like weapon in his arms, and he could not help but jitter, he was shaking and his teeth would clatter as if he were cold. They stood in the poison mist unaffected, they simply waited for Mido and Hiyoko to die from said mist.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Mido wanted to say something, but his composure could not hold he could only lock eyes with the masked man. He knew he was agitated, but it was against his nature to be agressive and he refrained from it at all times possible. When Hiyoko came bursting in with her issues, Mido sat patiently and waited for War to respond, before he could even realize what was going on he flinched and shut his eyes when War had came rushing towards him. His heart raced as if he could have lost everything in that brief moment. He let out a slow shallow breath and then turned around to see war talking to Hiyoko. When the door slammed shut his eyes widened, he ran to the door and did everything he could to break it open, but it was clearly sealed. When the gas came in he got down to his knees and began to hold his breath. His eyes wandered around, looking for a way out, and that is when he noticed the three shadows that stood infront of him. This is bad...

Horu came up from below the ground, and looked around. Horu had gotten separated from Mido as Horu himself does not fight or act in aggression unless Mido can not do it for himself, or Mido had told him to do such. Horu seeing Mido on the ground quickly ran up to him, due to his unique structure and design, Horu could inhale anything without risk, as he had gills that extracted air from well... everything. Mido grabbed a hold of Horu's head and made him look at the seals that had poison on them. Mido then gave him the hand sign to break and or eat the dirt around the seals thus making them not work anymore. Horu would begin to do just that, biting away at the seal marks that were releasing poison.

Last edited by Bezyle on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Xero had been hiding low in the village when it had been attacked, to avoid attracting attention to himself he compressed his chakra to the point where it was undetectable and made his way through the village looking for survivors, he saw a couple get dragged away a man and a women both of them had been unconscious t the time, silently he slipped into the facility he stuck to the wall as and became invisible both through sight and chakra senses he didn't move until he had to killing several rouges as they passed as he worked his way into the building there was noise of death and destruction a head, it seemed the prisoners had escaped, well fair enough, it saved him a job

However when eh reached the office, it was sealed off no doubt with Chakra and seals but even from here he could sear the people inside coughing "Damnit" He growled before he performed several hand signs before he began compressing and spinning a large amount of air in his plan to form a rasengan once it was big enough he thrust it forward and smashed right through the wall leaving a massive hole.

Xero quickly held his breath so as not to breathe in the noxious fumes before he began clapping his hands in a technique known as gale palm the wind formed began clearing the air of the toxic fumes so the three could at least breathe easy. "Well, that was fun" Xero said once the fumes had cleared.

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Hiyoko was somewhat shocked at such an honest answer War gave to her, but was not really all that surprised at it. Of course, only a heartless man could do something like this, so it made a whole lot of sense to her. However, he must have been threatened by such a strong village. This gave Hiyoko some hope. That hope quickly vanished when locked in with three beast like creatures and a poisonous mist. "What the..." Hiyoko started coughing before she could even finish her sentence. She saw that Horu had come from the ground and that he was breathing in the air fine even though it was poisonous. She quickly turned into a Beta form of the land dolphin and was also able to breath as well. Horu was digging at the signs that were releasing the poison so Hiyo helped him to hurry the process. "Thanks Horu. Now we just need to get out of here." Some lingering poisonous smoke was still in the room. While she and Horu could breath fine, Mido was still struggling. Seconds later from realizing this dilemma, a man that was unfamiliar burst through the door using a rasengan and then used another technique to clear the air from the toxic gas. Hiyoko was able to return to her full human self. Immediately, she looked over Mido to see if he was ok. She looked up at the stranger "Thank you. Can you help me get this guy out of here? I don't think he is very conscious right now." Hiyoko looked around and was not sure where War had gone to. "God, I just want to kill that War guy!" Frustration was clearly written all over her face, but she did not let her guard down. She didn't think this fight was completely over.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Xero looked around the room before he nodded at Hiyoko "No problem I was in the city when all this crap went down" He said as he walked over to Mido and slung the unconscious ninja on his back " I got him, lets get out of here, there rouges all over the place" He said with a soft smile. "I'm Xero by the way, and you are?" He asked as they headed out of the building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:41 am

The three warriors quickly moved infront of the door, all three of them grabbing Xero at once. The male with long ears spoke. "You are not allowed to leave this room alive!" They then tossed Xero into Hiyoko, they then reformed the seal, and stood blocking the door way. The beast with the owl mask nodded, "If anything you could at least attempt to acknowledge our existence. The trio stood waiting for their opponents to move, they were clearly calculated in their movements and wanted to preserve as much of their energy as possible.

(Reox please post in order )
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 am

Exro raised an eyebrow at that before he chuckled "Okay then lets play this game" He said softly as he performed some seals "Ice release! Icicle mirrored room!" he slammed his hand he ground and almsot instantly the floor walls and ceiling began to ice up until they became as smooth and reflective as glass. Then Xero smirked as he performed more hand seals as he seemed to sink down into the reflective surface and dissapear completely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 am

Mido was not unconscious at all being picked up by the male he had flailed his arms. "Hey you put me down!" He turned himself loose and pulled out three of his swords, one made of copper, one made of steel and another made of diamond. He had two swords in one hand being held in a dual holster. The other sword being made of diamond was in his other hand. He was slightly aggrivated when Hiyoko mistook him for being knocked out, as if he was not smart enough to hold his breath. He walked up to her as she was on the ground with Xero and turned his nose upwards towards the both of them. "Looks like we can't leave.... oh well..." He then sat down in indian style and did not give it another thought outside of it.

(Reox... wait your turn...)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured   

Back to top Go down

Captured
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum