A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Captured

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"I'm Hiyoko, friends call me Hiyo...apparently." Hiyoko was then startled, but not surprised, at the three warriors now coming after them. She watched as she and the others were trapped by the warriors. She sighed, "I knew this wasn't over." Hiyo watched as Xero made all of their surroundings look like mirrors and he seemed to disappear in them. "Well this is just great." Mido looked at her in frustration and she could tell that he was frustrated with being "saved" when he didn't need it. Hiyo shrugged her shoulders and smirked at him in an apologetic manner as he sat down in on the ground not doing anything. "Mido...no need to act so cool right now...we are in the middle of a fight and you could actually be helpful...I think Horu has already done more than you have." Hiyo looked at Horu and winked at him. The three warriors were still there and a threat. They were blocking the only exit to escape. Hiyo started to charge her chakra. Her body was glowing dark green. She looked up at the warriors, pulled out her sword, and started to charge at them with animal like speed and force. On approach, she slashed at all three of the figures with one swoop of her weapon that is being reinforced with built up chakra.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Xero was under the current of the ice and smirked as his hands reached around and grabbed onto the ninja/beasts but the legs and almsot instantly their legs were stuck to the ice, as Xero pulled his arms away and vanished, the ice itself began crawling and thickening rapidly up the ninjas legs leaving him immobile and a moving target, the second ninja had ice needles fired up underneath him. before the third one attacked by what looked like piranhas made out of a mixture of water and ice.

Xero slid back out of the ice and performed some hand seals "Shadow clone jutsu" He said before he morphed into three of himself and pulled out his short swords as he attacked the ninjas with Hiyoko "Nice ta meetcha Hiyoko" He said with a grin before he began to use his crescent moon dance technique.

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 pm

The three ninja were well prepared for an attack of this calibur, when hiyoko attempted to strike them with her sword. The male grabbed the blade with two fingers, a gruntled sound came from his lips that sounded like words but it was broken english. "Stergel Relegearse" (Steel Release) His hands were made of steel as he poored chakra into his fingers and pushed her blade away. His feet were stuck in place due to Xero's ice so he was unable to move. The ninja with the book in his hand noting the ice around them opened his book. the chakra in the ice slowly began to be sucked in as the book sucked in the chakra used for the ice techniques Xero had thrown at them. He then opened the book and a picture of Xero revealed itself, it revealed all sorts of information about Xero and his abilities. It even held history of his fights and the jutsus that he has in his arsenal. The male with the book then sucked some chakra from the book and nodded. A whisper could be heard as the air grew cold and the building began to freeze over. "Ice Release" The male then ran to cover his comrades "Ice dome!" His voice had even taken aspects of Xero's as he mimicked him to near perfection. This blocked the oncoming attacks from the long to mid distance range. The other ninja could not have seen the ice coming but this was no matter to him as he was stabbed he still sat there with his grin. The wounds he took remained and the ice could be seen in its landing points. He reached behind his back and pulled out one of the ice sickles. He stared and analyzed its shape. "Sharp Sharp Sharp"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Mido was frustrated but then shivered when the over all area freezed. "Hey you! turn the heaters on!" He was slightly annoyed but then shrugged and stood up, "Lets go Horu!" He yelled and then jumped into action. "Scissors beats rock!" He slammed his dual sword into the dome,"Diamond beats ice!" He was able to cut into it and slash it open. He then stormed inside and made a single handsign. "Diamond Release! Eruption!" A large structure of diamond came from below and broke the ice among them.

Horu smiled knowing that was his que, the instant the diamonds came up he began chewing away at the base. He was devouring the diamonds after it made impact with the enemy.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Hiyoko was thrown back by the force of the chakra that pushed her and her weapon away. She realized that hand to hand like combat would probably be completely useless to these warriors. "...Well...time to be sneaky...I suppose..." A huge ice dome was formed around Hiyo and her comrades. "Great...now my butt is just cold..." Before anything else could happen, she was surprised at Mido's jump to action. It was pretty amazing how quick he was to think of how to break the ice dome that was just created. This Mido seemed slightly different from the Mido she was interacting with before. The ice dome shattered around them. "Ok now it is time to get something done."

Hiyoko really grew tired of this and had a lot of emotions begging to be released out on War. She still wasn't sure where he went off to. She had briefly forgotten who she wanted to defeat due to these three ninjas. " RAAWWRRR!! WHERE IS THAT DAMN WAR GUY! I WANT HIM! NOT YOU THREE IDIOTS!" Clearly her animal like temper has overwritten her better judgement. Her impulses were showing. "OMEGA FORM!!" Hiyoko's body was glowing with dark green chakra and she transformed into a chimera. Her body had different aspects, physical and mental, of about fifty animals.

This new form she showed was not often used. It only gets used when she is either really mad, in near death danger, or some other extreme circumstance. When transformed into a chimera, Hiyoko's size grows a lot. She is now bigger than her three enemies combined. "Now this is more like it." She sprinted right towards the ninjas and took a strong, fast, chakra enforced swipe at them with her giant paw. "I will give you one chance to answer me, or... I will eat you...Where is War?" Hiyoko asked them while she continued batting at them with her paw that was a big as they were individually.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Xero raised an eyebrow at the male who mimicked his techniques he wasn't exactly happy someone knew everything about him and knew all his moves it sucked, if someone use Genjutsu against him he;d be totally screwed and he knew it.

Xero huffed at that as he began gathering wind in the palm of his hand as he defended himself from the ninjas rebuttal of his attacks "Damn this sucks" He huffed softly thank fully he had no problems attacking and defending with one hand while gathering wind chakra to make a Rasengan in the other,

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

The trio would stare at Mido and disperse when there defenses were broken. They each would take a different corner, when Hiyo charged at one of them in her Chimera form the other would switch places with him and with a gruntled voice he would yell. "Werned Rerlearse! Rasserngarn!" Almost instantly a wind element infused rasengan would push into Hiyoko's paw this ofcourse should have pushed her back and done a decent portion of damage to her paw. It was a defensive maneuver for sure as the trio's goal was not to kill them but to keep them there until War could escape.

The other two went on the offensive, with that defensive attack the other two had been boosted by a discharge of chakra that there defender let out. The attacker with the rabbit ears yelled charging at Mido, "Arrrrrgh! Ren Gekki!~" He jumped into the air as his sword was enshrouded with particles from the environment. "Steel Release: Magnet Storm Slash!" He then slammed his sword down on Mido in an attempt to brutally damage him.

The other male would repeat this but instead would be using a spear. "Ren Gekki!" His body glowed a fierce red color as he yelled. "Lancer Five Crush!" He slammed his spear into the ground and the entire building shook as a pile of rocks came from below and went flying towards Xero. The rubble was only half of the attack as the spear would come from below as well and it would be surrounded by all five elements.
Back to top Go down
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Mido now content with everything not being icey was prepared to sit back down, but before he could do so he noted that the male with floppy ears had come charging at him. "Ren wha!?" He quickly dug a hole underground evading the attack, he panicked when the earth began to shake forcing himself to emerge amongst all the rocks that had flown towards Xero. "The fuck is going on!" His mouth was open when a patch of dirt flew in it. He began to chew and then swallowed and stood strong afterwards. "Ok.... they made me eat dirt... I guess thats a means to take things seriously now..." He pointed his diamond swords edge towards the person with floppy ears and charged towards him. "Earth Release! Earthquake Step!" He took a single step and made the area quake as the pillars of the building began to lose their hold, he took another step and grinned. He then began to run towards his target as the entire area shook violently the building began to collapse as he jumped off the ground and towards his target. "Earthquake Kick!" His foot was aimed directly towards the person with floppy ears hoping to land a devastating attack.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
Umi

PostSubject: Re: Captured   Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Hiyo dodged most of the rasengan attack and flew in the air with her large strong wings. Her paw was bleeding on the side, but she sighed with relief as she knew that it could have been a lot worse had she not charged chakra in her paw. "I guess its ok not to answer me...." She swooped down behind her attacker and was going to pick him up with her back feet which were large and sharp talons. Her talons dug into his shoulders and then she used her long tail that was the body of a snake to twist all around him and start constricting him. This should deal a lot of damage from the chakra that she is also releasing.

PostSubject: Re: Captured   

Back to top Go down

Captured
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Onmyō no mori :: Tsurīgakure-
Jump to: