A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Mask of Insight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: The Mask of Insight   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm

The stronghold was silent, creatures of all kind abandoned the location sensing something was wrong. The stone floors were covered in vines, and roots made by plant life that had taken root there. All of sudden a bright light burst through the trinity gate and a shadowy figure stood on the other side looking into the world unable to enter it. "I seek a key holder... one powerful enough to use me... a test is needed" She then revealed a mask and threw it out on the other side, where the mask caused a star to explode, above it revealing its location to all. The mask then hovered in front of the gate surrounded by a black aura.

War soon put out a beacon to anyone willing to go after this artifact, stating he would pay handsomely, rouges and ninja villages alike would come to and take on the challenge of finding the location, and then fighting anyone else who would seek said artifact. In this situation, a Rouge ninja from Tsurigakure wishes to make sure it stays out of Wars hands, while a ninja from Joki nogakure aims to take the artifact for her villages sake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Hiyoko managed to find her way to the abandoned stronghold. She entered in the dark area with caution. She was transformed into a small black cat so she could enter unnoticed and could see better with her feline night vision. The mask that Hiyoko was set out to protect was basically right in front of her. She personally wasn't sure what it was capable of, but she knew if War wanted it then it had to be bad. As soon as she scanned the area to make sure no one was around, Hiyoko transformed back into her human form. "Well..seems like its safe and sound for now..I suppose..." Hiyo looked around the area some more and sighed, "I was told to protect this mask from war and I guess from anyone, since anyone could try to take it to him...but why do I have to stay here to do that?" She was already annoyed and wanted to just take the mask with her to better protect it, but she wasn't sure if that was the best idea. She had nothing better to do at the time so she decided to just stay there for a while. She figured it would be some time before anyone would actually find their way here anyway. If someone did try to cross her then she would have no problems fighting them away. She paced around in front of the mask for a bit as if mocking security guards, but then got bored. She decided to retake one of her more favored forms again, that being the black cat. She wanted to stay hidden and rest while also being able to notice any movements that could occur.

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am

Having heard of the artifact that could help her village, Norah finally found her way to the abandon stronghold. Making her way cautiously down the pathway, her eyes began scanning the place. Then she saw it, the mask that could vanquish all of her village's troubles. Norah's eyes glistened at the sight of it as she smiled while pulling on her hair from excitement. "Its so amazing...so shiny...No one else wants it, why not take it...It could help those in need", she inched her way closer and closer to it. Norah ran a hand over the crystal in her hair, it twinkled from the light shining through the top of the place. Looking behind her she pouted, "Its not much fun when its so easy...", her voice sounding like that of a child. Norah turned back around and smiled once more. "It'll just be mine for the taking won't it?...How beautiful", she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 am

Hiyoko heard footsteps about thirty feet away from where she lay resting. She heard a girl that was talking about the mask. Still in the form of a cat she asked. "What do you think you are doing?" She then transformed back to her human self while continuing on to say, "No one is even going to think about leaving here with that mask. I have orders to protect it from getting into the wrong hands so protect it I shall. Tell me who you are so I can know who I am about to give a beat down to."

Hiyoko's eyes gleamed with a sharp fierceness. She hated War with more passion than anyone could ever know. If he wants the mask then he would do anything he could to get it, even send someone else to get it for him. Even if the girl she encountered had nothing to do with War, she was still going to be considered a threat. If War wants it then he can use the mask for evil, so in any wrong hands it is still dangerous. No one was going to get that mask on her watch even if it meant her dying.

Hiyoko moved in between the girl and the mask to protect it. She was ready and in a fighting stance. She didn't like to fight without knowing who she was fighting so she patiently waited for the eager girl to say something to her. Hiyo was just itching for a fight to start now, it has been too long for her.

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 am

Norah looked around her then at the random cat that was nearby. She blinked as the cat began to talk to her, questioning her. Soon she found herself in the presence of a shapeshifter. Norah watched as the girl got between her and the mask and she smiled. "My name is Norah...last name Psykes. May I ask who you are and why someone as innocent looking as you is getting in the way of my mission to help my village.", her voice was calm yet naive. "A beat down you say?", she scoffed but continued to smile. Norah flipped her long hair behind her before speaking again "Why protect something when you yourself could use it to help others?", she glared at her. "This girl may be trouble, but I need that mask", Norah thought to herself as she put a hand to the crystal in her hair again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

"My name is Hiyoko...last name is on a need to know basis where as of right now you don't need to know." Hiyoko introduced herself and never took her eyes off of Norah. Hiyo scoffed at the idea that she thought she looked innocent, "I may look innocent, but given the right circumstances I change your views very quickly. This is mask isn't for me. My orders are to protect it from getting to War so that includes making sure you don't waltz away with it. This artifact is dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. How the hell am I supposed to know if you are the right hands or not. You say it's for your village, I don't know you so excuse me for not placing any trust in you. However, don't take anything I am going to do personally...It's just business.."

Hiyoko smiled at the fact that they were now introduced. This meant that she could attack at will now. "Alpha Form: Cheetah" Hiyo was instantly transformed completely into a cheetah and with the speed of her animal self was racing straight at Norah. "How about a few claws into your pretty little neck!" Hiyoko continued and pounced at Norah.

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 pm

A smile creeped slowly back on her face as she closed her eyes while Hiyoko spoke. "Protecting things is pointless...theres a 50/50 chance of you succeeding. So why not just-", her voice trailed off , her eyes opened, glowing a purpleish blue. "Let the odds be in my favor...", she simply watched as Hiyoko transformed once more. Norah smirked as she let herself be taken to the ground by the shapeshifter. "So quick to defend..impulsive fools are the ones who die first!", her eyes flared as she pushed Hiyoko clean across the pathway without even touching her. Norah began to gracefully levitate off the ground, turning herself upright. A face as plain as day, she spoke in a calm tone, "I want that mask for my family. I will leave here with it if its the last thing I ever do. I don't want to spill your blood so you get another chance to step aside.", the now glowing crystal in her hair was beginning to untangle from her waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

"A 50/50 chance of me succeeding is all I need to get by on. That means we are at least evenly matched, don't you think?" Hiyoko was pushed across the ground without any sort of contact from the girl. "Isn't it also impulsive for you to actually come here alone for greed? You have no room to judge anyone, let alone tell them they are the first to die."

Hiyoko narrowed her eyes and clenched her now human fists. She used the Shadow Clone Technique and made ten clones of herself. Each of these forms then all fully transformed into wolves. Hiyoko let out a loud howl and called to the other wolves in the area. She was fully intertwined with her own clones and the real wolves that were now also at her command. All of them were surrounding Norah and growling at her, all were ready to attack. In total there must be at least sixty or more wolves. All are hungry.

Hiyoko growled and snarled to Norah, "I will rip you to shreds and have your entrails for dinner, and you won't even be able to blink before it is done. I told you, you are not walking out of here with that mask...alive that is." All of the wolves were circling around their prey so she cannot be found. "Take this as me NOT stepping aside, you arrogant, greedy, little morsel."

The reason why Hiyoko is so angry is because no one ever sees her as a threat. They all think they can just walk all over her and that she would give up because she is generally a nice person and is willing to help people in need. However, she is definitely a danger to anyone who steps in her way of anything, especially when it was an order for her to follow. Her eyes light with fire of rage when provoked and there is no stopping it until she or the enemy is killed or they surrender. She will not be the one to give up.

Emotions start to well up inside of Hiyoko. She pushes them away and continues to focus. "So what's your move?"

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Norah tilted her head, "Greed?...My family is more important than Greed". The tone of her voice was still calm but slightly annoyed now at being seen as greedy. "Your anger will destroy you...", her eyes scanned the clones who now were wolves. A smile lingered on Norah's face at Hiyoko's words, "I've been through worse...this is child's play", after her life changing ordeal at the hands of the Mitsukeru beast, Norah couldn't really see anything else being as bad. "Thats too bad isn't it?...protecting something that can easily be taken away regardless of what you do", her words were cold as her eyes continued to glow. "Everything can be taken from your grasp...even if you fight for it", Norah lifted her right hand and opened it. The glowing crystal fully untangled itself from her hair and hovered to her hand. The crystal continued to hover while she closed her eyes, "Memory Leak Restructure Technique jutsu...", the crystal began to glow brighter and brighter as it shifted into a long blue semi checkered streamer with the handle much like a sword. Norah opened her eyes, the streamer loosely circled around her in a hover. "You strike no fear in me,...I will have that mask", she then smiled ever so innocently "Good Luck okay?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hiyoko listened to Norah's banter and was annoyed because she just seems to have a lot of bark and no bite. Frankly, she was just getting bored and only decided to say, "I'm not angry at all, so it can't destroy me. I am just following orders because I am loyal and it is the right thing to do." She rolled her eyes at Norah who was continuing to talk about things being easily taken away. It was kind of hypocritical to Hiyoko because Norah was also fighting for something that she can easily lose. "By the way...all of your arguments are invalid. Also, it's bad luck to wish your foe luck, but thanks for the sentiment." A crooked smile crept on her wolf face.

A technique of sorts was said by Norah and Hiyoko wasn't too familiar with what it did. Nothing flashy happened and she wasn't being hurt at all. A loud beautiful howl was given by Hiyoko, this signaled all of the wolves to attack her. The circle was broken and all of the pack wolves and clone wolves all went at Norah. Growls, snarls, and barks were all charging at her with claws and teeth were all jumping at her. Hiyoko, however, stayed in the background as she watched her army attack. While watching, she focused on her own chakra and started to charge it. Her wolf body started glowing with a dark green aura around her.

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Norah chuckled at Hiyoko disagreeing with her but continued to smile. "Wishing luck to those who need it", she said under her breath. Before she knew it, all the wolves except Hiyoko were coming at her. Norah closed her eyes and jumped up while flicking her streamer. "Mitsukeru...Let's do this together...", a small spark could be seen on the streamer near the handle. Quickly, her glowing eyes shot open as Norah then twirled, letting her streamer head straight into the wolves. The streamer was engulfed in sparks of electricity. Norah was always boosting with electricity, always in her body and her soul. Then she dropped to the ground and swung her sparking streamer towards Hiyoko as she spoke, "Whats in that mind of yours huh?...Shall I see for myself?...Let me have the mask!", Norah's eyes flared only slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Umi

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am

All of Hiyo's clones disappeared and the actual wolves ran from the lightning. Hiyoko charged at Norah with her sword in her now human form. The blade was reinforced with her charged chakra. She could feel Norah's presence in her mind, but didn't think anything of it at first. Hiyoko jumped high into the air a before approaching the girl and came down with her sword above her head and ready to slice Norah right down the middle. Most all of the charged chakra was now in Hiyoko's arms and weapon for maximum speed and power. It would be hard to completely dodge the attack. She didn't really like someone snooping around in her head. Hiyoko thought it to be just rude.

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Insight   

Back to top Go down

The Mask of Insight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Other Locations-
Jump to: