A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero Walker

PostSubject: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Xero frowned as he looked around the Akuma ruins with distaste "What a dump" He said with a soft sigh his eyes scanning the area, he supposed there were sill treasures and things to be found but the ruins were dangerous and Xero would venture in there on his own, rumour was if you ventured too deep you;d never find your way out again.

Running a hand through his hair he sat on a nearby rock; even though he was no longer a part of a village he'd still signed up to be tested to the rank of a jounin, his own village would never had let him pass because of his lack of Genjutsu, seeking it as a weakness and a fatal flaw.

So here he was waiting for his opponent...whoever they would be, he didn't have a clue and he didn't care who he was fighting, so long as it was a good match, of course he wanted to win but if he lost he lost he;d just learn from his mistakes and try again next year.

Flopping backwards on the rock he closed his mis-coloured eyes and decided to have a nap before his opponent showed up.

Be faithful to that which exists within yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Castiel had been hopping along the outer edges of the ruins, he made the mistake of being kind and getting to know his opponent from last time. His eyes were sharp, viewing anything and everything in the area. He was wearing special goggles, given to him as a birthday gift from his father. The goggles gave him long range view. "Where is my opponent..." He thought as he zoomed his eyes in on a male sleeping on a rock. Castiel was above him looking down a good 500 meters away. He took out an envelope and matched the male with the person in his photo. Xero Walker... He then let out a yell, this being against his nature but he knew if he wanted anyone to come at him in these situations it would be head on. "Ready or not here I come" He then summoned a bow to his hand and plucked one of his feathers. It turned into an arrow, and began to glow. "Now by thy hand, a curse so powerful brought down upon us by the son of Icarus, My feather shall embody the wrath of he who falls from the heavens, now accept my request... Shine as bright as the sun who cast us away" He then fired the arrow, as cut through the sky, leaving a wide streak of light in the ceiling. It was actually cutting into reality, and opened a rift to a different dimension. "Let the wings of Icarus molt, and let the feathers be imbued with the touch of death" The rift then began to rain burning hot feathers, as each one hit the ground it began to slowly ignite then explode leaving giant hot zones that made the air around them burn up.

"Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Xero sensed the attack coming before he saw it, jumping up he performed several hands seals "Ice release! Ice shield!" He hissed as he gathered moisture and water from the air and it onto a large thick dome like shied, protecting him from the exploding feathers, then he compressed his chakra so it was untraceable, tossing out a smoke bomb it give himself some cover and slipped under a rock formation as pulled out his blow gun and darts; on this occasion he only had a paralysing liquid coated into the darts, he didn't intend on killing the other after all.

"So much for meet and greet" Xero snorted annoyed; jeez this little bastard was over eager, it didnt help he was far away and out of range for most attacks, he'd have to sneak his way closer and try and paralyze a limb or two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Castiel had lost his opponent due to the smoke, mot having infrared sight. He scoffed, "Well two can play at the hide and seek game" His wings shifted upwards and began to reflect the light on his body. He appeared invisible because light could no longer touch him thanks to the mirror effect in his wings. He then began hovering for short distances continuing to move out the outskirts, not keeping himself in the same spot for more then a second. He wanted to move in an angle where he could spot Xero, as he knew he was still somewhere in that general area... not seeing him leave the smoke. He pulled another feather from his back and turned it into another arrow. "You better come out... this next one wont matter!" He made a single hand sign as the arrow turned burning hot. "Scorch Release: Heat Wave!" He then fired the arrow into the smoke, and when it impacted a heat wave occurred, heating up a majority of the rock to beyond boiling temperatures. He continued to fire these arrows in well predicted areas that Xero could have flown too, and all the while doing this, he did not stop moving in his circular pattern around the battlefield. His feet were rarely on the ground, depending on his wings to save him as much energy as possible.

He then paused for a moment, and plucked another one of his feathers, he held it in his hands and made a single hand sign. "Wing Birth: Feather Shuriken" He turned that single feather into a hard substance. "If the rocks were not hard enough then this should be. He threw the feather towards the ground and it hit the ground like a giant lead rock. Leaving a small crater in its space. He then looked to see if the rock temperature was hot enough for Zero to come out of hiding.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Xero covered his escape with a few more smoke bombs leading the other astray with where they were popping up from as he made his own way around the ruins, trying to find the other, when the other turned invisible he cursed to himself, there was no way he could find him, unless he used is 'Washigan' but that meant he'd bee in agony while using it, he had to be quick. closing his eyes he focused and then opened his eyes again and the whole world looked different as both his eyes glowed gold everything was dark , the only thing that shined was Castiel's chakra which was expelling in vast amounts so he was looking very much like a beacon right now.

Still keeping himself hidden and fighting the agonizing pain he was in, he snuck his way up behind the other and then taking aim he used his blow dart and struck the other in the wrist the dart would act quickly to paralyse that body part and Castiel would soon find it hard to aim and fire that bow of his before ducking out of sigh and moving to another angle before the other could see him; He quickly turned off his Washigan feeling dizzy and suffering from a horrendous headache. However despite the sudden battle and the pain, he felt his heart racing, oh he was having the time of his life right now!

Grinning he kept away from the feather shiruken that the other had made all of these attacks were heating up the whole area and he was starting to sweat quite a bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Castiel smiled, being able to see the dart coming from far far away. His goggles gave him a long perception of site and due to his constant movement there was no way for it to land on him anyway, unless Xero had predicted where he was going, while this was possible Castiel simply used his wings as a shield. His feathers were tough enough to block out the needles impact, doing this however disabled his invisibility.

Castiel then repeated his technique throwing another feather, not at Xero but at another location entirely. It was masked to look like he was trying to predict where Xero was. "Come on out Xero... you can't hide forever" He pulled another feather from his back and turned it into an arrow. "Xero!" He fired the arrow again, and this time it did not explode it also stayed in the ground. "Scorch Release: Heat Wave Resonance!" The Arrow and feathers began to increase the temperature even more, the rocks began to melt into a liquid state. "this will pull him out of hiding... or he will die a lava burned death"

Castiel was still moving in his mobile pattern, his wings keeping him a float with each step. He then jumped in a different way over the flames, the rising air from the heat keeping him suspended in the air. "Wing Birth: Soaring Winds!" He smiled as he kept a float thanks to his technique. Hitting him now would be much harder now that he could fly.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Xero cursed; shit he should have known the other would block it, those goggles must help him with his sight "..." He panted softly before he sighed, well so much for being stealthy he supposed it was time to go full on offence and defence at this rate. Frowning he performed hand signed "Ice release: Ice discs!" He said as he formed several of them one to stand on that would float in the air and the others to float around him like a rotating shield "Alright you dragged my ass out of hiding, hope your happy" Xero said with a sigh and he moved his hands "Ice release, Ice armour" He said softly before his whole body became coated in a thick layer of ice and water protecting him from the heat and probably any scorch attacks the other would throw at him if the other managed to actually shoot anything past his rotating ice discs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 pm

"Good then I can finish this!" He then made several small orbs that burned like little suns. "For the record... I have the complete advantage here" He grinned, "Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder!" He launched the smalls sun at Xero and controlled their direction and path way. He was completely in control as to where the orbs went. "These orbs will evaporate any form of water so you stand no chance!" He smirked, and began flying in circles, directing the orbs at Xero unrelentingly. The heat waves below would intensify, as the battlefield became an oven. His ice wont be able to do much here.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Xero smirked at that "Overconfident aren't you?" He said amused before he noticed the others attack He knew his Ice would do him little good but his wind abilities probably far surpassed the others, after all he was master of ninjutsu. Watching the orbs and keeping away from them for now, he preformed hand signs "Wind release! Pressure damage!" He hissed before the wind seemed to be sucked in towards Xero and then just before the orbs could reach him, a giant torrent of wind knocked the orbs back the wind was strong enough to blow out any sort of flames in the immediate area, letting the rocks below cool down from the intense heat it had been suffering from,meanwhile Xero had the orbs spinning out of Castiel's control as Xero's wind scooped the orbs up and smashed them into a nearby rock, pinning them there as the wing pressure held the orbs fast the strength of the wind was so strong that it even knocked Castiel backwards a few feet.

"So...you were saying? You know I really wish we didn't have to kill each other, it;d be such a drag to die right now and you seem like a nice enough kid" He said with a pout "I love to fight but I dont like almsot getting killed kid"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Castiel smirked, "You are so foolish... Scorch Release is an enhanced form of Wind Release!" He smiled as his orbs grew bigger in size, his orbs became stronger in their onslaught as they smashed into Xero's armor evaporating it to its core. His defense was broken from that attack and with that in mind Castiel simply had to do a follow up to knock down his opponent for the win. The arrow and the two feathers remained in place so there was no cooling down of the rocks below, they would overheat continuously, and because the rocks were already lava cooling them down with wind would not be enough as the ground had started to generate its own heat to keep itself in that form.

Castiel was blown away a bit, his wings catching the air that was blowing him away, he did not fret because while some of his orbs had missed he had accomplish his purpose. "You keep playing defensive... like this and you will never catch up!" he made several handsigns once more "Fire Release: Flame Bullet!" The lava below then had several dragons come from below and shoot upwards at the male who now focused wind related jutsu. "Now to double things up and confuse him" He performed more hand signs and smirked when complete. "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough" He then created his own powerful gust of wind that was even more chaotic then his other attack the pressure came from above and rained down on Xero, it was not a direct assault its main goal being to push Xero into the flames.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Xero rolled his eyes at that' the other really intended to kill him didn't he? Gods sake... Xeros armour broke but as he back flipped the ice discs following him, he sacrificed on of the discs as he handed on his ice desks so that his armour began to regenerate before he sighed "So be it" He said softly before he began performing hand seals as he began to gather water from the aria around him aswell as creating Rasengen in the palm of his hand "Water release Tearing torrent!" He snapped, the Rasengan swallowed up the water current Xero had created, once invoked, a strong wind whirled around inside the highly concentrated mist, turning it into a solid barrier, the water and wind making the other blind, that's was exactly what Xero had in mind as he began to toss kunai, shuriken and paralysing darts out into the torrent the weapons flew outward at a rapid pace and there were so many projectiles it would be extremely difficult for Castiel to avoid them without getting hit.

While the other was focused on avoiding the attacks he slipped around the back of the other using an ice disk to float above the lava and keep hidden behind the rocks until he was behind Castiel, then he used and ice disc to shoot right up to where Castiel was and attacked him with his short sword grabbing him in a lock the sword to his throat "Concede defeat, kid, and let's be done with this" He grumbled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 am

Castiel did not even panic, His wings expanded in size and hardened, he used them as a shield to block the projectiles coming at him. "Nothing" He flexed his wings feeling Xero come behind him the feathers sharpned, "No one should ever stand behind me... it makes them feral..." The wings began firing several feathers that were razor sharp to the touch. They spread their range of fire in a 180 degree range, anything behind castiel would have been skewered into pieces, The wall behind him was cut into the shape of wings due to the feathers going berserk. It would surely kill reox if he did not immediately run away as the feathers could not be stopped or controlled, and they cut through everything as if they were diamond, sharpened to clean cut the hardest materials known to man.

Castiel would then use the heat to rise upwards even more to get away from the mist, "Wing Birth Wind Release: Feather Hurricane!" He then flapped his wings once as a powerful gust of wind blew everything towards the ground. It was as if a giant block of concrete had fallen on the entire area. Castiel needing a moment to rest then put his wings and back against a wall and hung on with his arms as to not fall below. He was breathing heavily from the amount of chakra that particular attack had forced him to use. Putting extra chakra into his wings caused a unusual strain on them that made it so they had to rest for a bit. He then let go of the wall and slowly fell down to the ground. His wings would open in a relaxing way that would prevent him from plummeting like a rock. He was on the bottom now, close to the molten rocks. He hugged the walls, barely avoiding being burned by the lava. "He will have to come down here to face me... which means he will continue to fight on my terms" He scoffed angry that he had to even use such a defense. He became discouraged in his fight against the male. He knew he was inexperienced but the males adaptability to his unique keke genkai left him nervous, and while he was desperately trying to win the fight he had no idea towards the abilities that this male had despite his observations.

He then pulled out his bow once more looking over to where he had lost saw Xero. He spotted him and took aim, "He will run out of chakra eventually... his attacks have been way bigger then mine... the problem is how big are his chakra reserves... and how difficult will it be for me to get him to run on empty... our elements clash and even changing the battlefield doesn't seem to be effecting his ice disk even tho its an oven in here" He lowered his arrow trying to think of a way to slow down on defeat his opponent. He then took his aim again and fired an arrow. "Scorch Release: Phoenix Arrow!" Instead of pulling a feather from his back, the arrow was made from condensed wind, chakra, and fire. It took solid form as he fired it from what appeared to be nothing. It spiraled and grew wings, the sound of a might bird flapping its wings could be heard. It went flying right for Xero appearing to be a normal arrow.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 am

The ice underneath Xero was constantly regenerating despite the heat the ice was so condensed that it did not melt as rapidly as normal ice therefore he could remain airborne for long periods of time, despite the heat.

Xero had no genjutsu skills so his main focus was Ninjutsu and he spent every spare moment of his time compressing and expanding his chakra so he would be able to store a massive amount inside of his body, but when it was needed he'd be able to compress it to the point where it wasn't detectable.

Xero had to admit he was surprised he had lasted this long, having never met a Scorch release user before he felt he was adapting pretty well considering the other had used the entire environment against him. When the wings attacked him from behind, Xero smirked and disappeared into a puff of smoke; it had been a shadow clone all along!

There was no way of knowing if the person Castiel could see was a clone or not, it however reacted as Xero would enveloping the arrow in a mass of water before freezing and shattering, into icicles negating the others attack completely "Heh well I'm having fun, are you?" He asked Castiel as he floated down to meet his gaze as he smirked and performed some hand seals "Water Style: Syrup Capture Field" He said before he spat a large amount of thick sticky liquid all over Castiel's legs, arms and wings, sticking him to the wall so he couldn't move, the more the other struggled, the harder the liquid got until it was solid as a rock.

"Gonna give up yet? Come on I dont want to actually hurt you" He said; he wasn't even fighting the other full strength his whole reason of being defensive was to wear him down find his weak points the whole thing with the shadow clone was to see if it was safe to catch him off guard from behind because he didn't trust those wings of his.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:01 am

Castiel smirked in his pinned state. He began to chant, "Now... by thy arrow rise from the ashes and take flight..." The shattered arrow then reformed and came at Xero once more. "The arrow won't stop until I command it too or it has hit its target. Castiel was stuck and he knew he was, but he was not giving up even in this condition. "now you will see the true purpose of my constantly burning feathers!" He smirked as he was summoned out of the capture field and above the feather that was emmiting the large amount of heat. Capturing him was futile because he could simply reverse summon himself to those two locations below. He would then open his wings as they quickly dried and propelled him upwards thanks to the hot air the was rising.

The phoenix arrow was still racing towards Xero, and while it do so Castiel began to create another one. He fired it as the two arrows would race at him from two different directions. "Now as a means of precaution! Scorch Release: Extreme Steaming Murder!" He created three small suns to revolve around his body in case, Xero would try any more water release attacks at him. Doing this Castiel felt he could jump in the mix and perform taijutsu to better engage his opponent. He went chasing after Xero, the arrows + Castiel made the attack very difficult because if Xero were to wind release the arrows range would increase and if he were to try to water release, they would be negated by the scorch release.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 am

Xero heard it coming and chuckled "Wow you really don't know when to quit...I like you" He said with a laugh "And cause I do I'm going to give you a special treat" He said as he made multiple clone of himself all one ice discs before he drew his short blade it was impossible to tell which clone was the Real Zero because they all shared the same amount of chakra. then his blade began to glow as did all over the clones, the clones then split into groups of three two parties fending off the arrows Castiel had created while the rest attacked Castiel three at a time the three clones all attacked at the same time in a tajutsu technique known as the crescent moon dance a very difficult move to avoid seen as he was assaulted from all three sides.

The clones that were killed by the orbs, took the orbs into their bodies and destroyed them as they were killed and just vanished bursting into poofs of smoke only to be joined by others as the clones attacked him relentlessly. The glowing on Xero's clone swords, was him using a technique called the flying swallow, it used his wind and water releases to form a longer more sharpened blade making it even more deadly.

It seemed Xero was doing playing; he had wanted to end this defensively without getting the other hurt, but Castiel was just too damned stubborn to go down without a real fight. In a way Xero could relate so now, now he was giving the other a real battle. Before he had been all defence but now he was all offence and he was going to kick the others ass brutally, no matter where Castiel ran too Xero chased after him with a multitude of clones with deadly weapons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 am

Castiel, accepted the challenge head on, "I was waiting for this!" He began to spin "Scorch Release Wing Birth: Extreme Steaming Murder!" The actual technique he had been using before was to lure Xero into thinking that he wanted to trap him, but in all actuality everything had been leading up to this technique. His wings would glow a burning hot sensation, as all of his feathers did so as well. The feathers that were on the ground began to float upwards and making a triangle shape in the sky aligning itself with Castiel. "Now with thy wings I imprison ye to the falling of icarus and his father before him, feel the suns wrath and its gravitational pull!" A torrent of hot wind began spinning in a circle killing all of the clones at once, the phoenix arrows were gone but those were bait as well, in all reality Castiel was intended to be a close range fighter, he simply had a fear of being to close to people do to a unfamiliarity with his opponent, ontop of that if the technique he was using was used on a opponent who was fleeing or still it had a 60% chance of failure but if his opponent was primed with attacking him head on, it had a 100% success rate hence why he would edge his opponents into getting closer to him on purpose.

The Technique had activated burning all of the clones to a steaming pile of nothing with no blood in their bodies to move, the same could be said about Xero since he was surely among them in the giant burning pyramid made by Castiel making sure of that before using this technique. He had not cared about the numbers he was up against as the technique was used by his clan to originally destroy large beast. The technique was a prison made of wind fire, and feathers it was a pyramid cage that while castiel himself formed the center of it, water in the pyramid could not exist, this was the ultimate defense and offensive technique at the same time, The pyramid was impenetrable not letting anything in or out due to it burning anything inside severely and everything outside was being cut to extremes by sharp winds that form the shape. It was sort of like the same methods used for dust release only there was no earth element involved and it was so much bigger. Castiel had been protecting himself from the dangerous core by enshrouding himself in a ball shape made from his wings, he could only sit there chanting the same phrase over and over. His wings were blocking and absorbing the heat that would have effected him if he were to use this technique without him. This technique would not kill Xero, but it would leave him severely incapacitated as outside of the pyramid there was no air to breath, the pyramid acted as a vaccume leaving a void of space inside the ruins where oxygen couldn't flow. The only possible way Xero could have made it out of this technique was to have taken the hit from the phoenix arrows as the wind from those would have blown him out of range.

Xero had been trapped in Castiels mind game from the start, that being the means as to why he attacked right away, rather then make an impression. Anything could have given away his nature of a close range fighter that he had tried so desperately to hide. His eyes were blood shot as his clothes began to burn away. He opened both eyes to look for Xero to see if he had one the battle to end his technique, if for any odd reason he had missed him which he highly doubted he would have to move on to phase two of his ultimate technique, which would not be a pretty one. He was pulling out all the stops now, his ultimate technique having five close range forms, this one being the first, and weakest.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 am

Xero was no where near Castiel, at all, when he had used the vortex to blind the other from him he had retreated a good distance away, he had hidden away and compressed his chakra down in order to give it to his clones, he then fought the battle through their eyes, which could be EXTREMELY confusing if he didn't know that he was doing, he had spent all his time reserving more chakra then he was actually using, when he saw what the other was doing (Before his clones got wiped out) he realized the other was sucking the air from the area like a vacuum and quickly took a large intake of breath, tanks to his water and wind released he could hold his breath for a long time by a humans standards so he should be okay for now, if he could sneak his way away from the pyramids range then eh should be fine, if the Pyramid was covered in chakra feathers fire and air and the fact that he had covered himself with his wings meant that the other probably wouldn't see him slipping further out of reach of the pyramid, his breathing and chakara ceasing to exist right now as he held them both.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 am

Castiel not seeing a corpse let out a sigh, "Phoenix Release: Mode 2" The Pyramid then condensed itself around Castiel wings as he searched for the male. His wings increased in size to take on the full force moving wind that now revolved around both of his wings. They were burning hot, "Well so much for him facing me... I managed to scare him off" He maintained his technique, thankfully once created it was self sustaining, putting more chakra into it would be a waste. His body was glowing due to the extreme conditions, the technique put on him, but it was not something that crippled him it just made his appearance a little different for the time being. He slowly turned around in a circle, knowing that his wings senses were better then his own, once the sensed Xero then would flare up giving Castiel a method of finding him. Due to his wings still creating a 180 degree vaccume of air, anything that stood behind Castiel was left in a moisture less air lock.

His wings flared up and he angrily turned to see Xero trying to flee. "Phoenix Release! Feather Shuriken!" His wings pointed towards Xero's location which cause the zone of effect to shift from 180 degrees to two zones of 90 degree angles. His wings then fired several feathers in Xero's direction, the feathers had a vaccume effect that would cause smaller pyramids to appear where ever the feathers landed. This meant that where ever there was a feather, there was the same field of no air, and moisture less environment. "Eventually you will run out of places to hide... because I never run out of feathers!" As he spoke the molted feathers he had lost rapidly grew back, as if they had never left. His voice was noisily and annoying typical of a boy his age who had lost his patience. He had come in with his gentle side already broken, so now he was completely unlike himself pushed to the edge of desperately wanting to outdo himself. He wanted to go that extra mile and at this point he was willing to do what ever it took.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:46 am

Xero back flipped and dodged them using some wind chakra in his movement s to help push him out of harms way, he didn't respond, mainly because he was still reserving not only his air but his chakra levels as well, instead he just smirked as he stood up straight, after everything the other thrown at him he was still unharmed, Xero was good at what he did and he' d be damned if he didn't go down with some semblance of style.

Performing more hands seals he closed his eyes as eh began gathering up all the moisture from the air that wasn't being controlled by Castiel as he began to rotate around him slowly at first he just looked at Castiel and stood there waiting for the others next move the water shifting from ice to water and back again as he waited, the boy was desperate, far to impatient and that was where the other would fuck up.

Xero slipped a hand into his pocket ready to use his very last trump card if need be, it seemed the others power levels still had a way to go yet, and he was curious to see more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Castiel would not stop firing his feathers as it required no chakra to do so. The chakra that was enveloping each feather was self sustaining, so he would fire more and more expanding the range of the airless zone. He was putting himself at risk by being in mode two cause he could be damaged by his own attack. As Xero did the back-flip he was pulled in by the large vacuume and it held him in place, in order for Xero to not get caught in the vaccume he would have to refrain always be on a solid object he could cling too, because while in the air he was pushed or pulled where ever the wind moved him. If he were to get sucked in then it would be game over for him for sure. Taking advantage of this Castiel continued to fire, knowing that eventually Xero would be trapped in the trap of the second form.

Castiel smirked as Xero was now surrounded by the feathers empowered with his Phoenix ninjutsu. The only way for Xero to escape was to jump above the radius, and not be pulled and tossed about by the wind. Which was impossible unless he could obstruct the feathers which was also impossible because they generated a sharp wind flow around them, and a moistureless field inside of the core of the wind flow. The technique in theory should have no flaws as Xero had already tried to evade once and this wa indeed where he gave Castiel the win. If he had decided to take blow, he might have had a better chance of being flung out of the way by the wind. Once more the phoenix jutsu's weakness being the position of an opponent.

Castiel pulled out his bow and pointed it to Xero, "With thy bow and thy Arrow I pray in the name of icarus, a warriors death awaits all of us, but for ye there shall only be fire from the core of the sun... let it burn ye feathers so that you my no longer fly, let the heat burn ye skin so that ye no longer feels, let it burn ye eyes so that ye never see again... " He was going to attack Xero should he move even an inch, he was clearly tired and ready to call it quits his impatience and the strain on his body drove him to desperate measures. He was certain of himself that Xero would not be able to do anything in this case as no wind, water, or ice jutsu would be able to stop the orbs in their current state.

Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Xero frowned a bit as he realized he was pretty trapped...but at the same time he wasn't, the Pheonix arrows were made of Fire and wind correct? And each arrow generated their own wind flow which meant if he could grab one he could use that wind flow it generated to propel him above the others trap, this also mean he'd damage his hands severely but he dint care, injury was better than death

Pinning himself to the wall as shifted and jumped grabbing an arrow from the air as it flew around, of course this meant the other arrows zoned in on him bout he didn't much care, to him they were just more stepping stones as he swung and stepped from each one, the arrows constantly cut and burned him in several places ripping into his clothing and leaving cuts big enough to cause scars "Water release Syrup capture field!" He yell before squiring a lot of liquid on the high ceiling, then, twisting his body his back slammed into the liquid sticking him there high above the others trap then biting his thumb he smeared it across a scroll as the arrow came pelting at him and he hissed a length of chain to block then as he spun it around and around at at rapid pace to bat them aside.

At first there was silence, then there was a great rumbling road before something body scaled and dangerous bust through the ceiling and through the roof destroying the whole arena and batting Castiel and his traps aside as if they were nothing Xero himself as cause and placed on the giant Creatures head as it towered above Castiel and let out a roar' the wind from hit breath was so strong it knocked Castiel back into a wall pinning him there.

"I'd like you to meet Mizuki" He said as he cracked his neck "Told you I'd give you a treat" He said with a laugh, his hands were in agonizing pain but he was still laughing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bezyle

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Castiel had tuned out Xero as he realized his moment of victory had come for sure, the instant the male jumped the orbs indeed pulled him in the way that he wanted to go, but in the same way the orbs pulled each other as well. He was more then trapped, he was doomed. The orbs that were being controlled by Castiels arrows that had been firing then flung him upwards thanks to Xero changing their rotation pattern by using them as stepping stones, so as he went up so did the orbs. Castiel sat and watched as the orbs pummled Xero's body evaporating the moisture from his blood. Castiel noticed that Xero had summoned a beast because as long as Xero was human he would still be done in by the technique. In a ditch effort to protect himself from the beast who somehow shrugged off his technique he went below into the lava. Reverting back to mode 1 the wind pushed the lava away from him and he would stay in the sphere vaccume state. He could look up and see that Xero had indeed been done in his body void of water and liquid to keep him stable. He was still alive but if he did not seek medical attention soon he would surely die. Touching one orb meant a total 15% drain of moisture from your body, so with the environment and constant movement and no water intake he had already been dehydrating himself, castiel had been doing the same but he did not suck his own moisture dry unlike Xero had. Castiel would wait patiently until the beast would stop his rampage, he would be able to stay below for a time being before being in any risk. He had won the fight against Xero but the fight for his life was still in danger.

Last edited by Bezyle on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

(I am ignoring the fact you seen to think your ORBS touched Xero when I stated that only the ARROWS hurt him not your orbs! He is bleeding and wounded but he is not likely to die just yet -_- Do not make shit up to suit yourself!)

Muzuki was a large dragon like being he was big enough that the others tiny orbs did nothing other than irritate him as he patted them away, The beast wasn't rampaging he had just gotten to the arena the easiest way he knew how, which was by coming up through the floor and crashing through the roof.

Mizuki took an intake of breath and doused the whole arena in a stream of water it drowned the whole arena cooling the others feathers and making the lava cool down and harden in order to draw the other out of hiding, or he;d be trapped under the lava forever.

The amount of water being poured onto the other was immense even the others scorch technique could be doused out by the amount of water or at least severely dampen the others technique.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am

The proctors came flying in several of them giving immediate medical attention to them both. There were other people who used their scorch release to breach Castiels, "This fight got pretty serious pretty fast... I would not want to face either of this guys for my exam" Said one Chunin, as they grabbed a hold of Xero they dropped him in a bathtub of lotion and stuck an iv in his arm so he could regain the moisture in his body. The jutsu itself is not lethal if the attack was fresh, but going more then an hour in that condition could result to death. Xero's body was completely submerged, he was given a mask so he could breath. "With that being said... Castiel was too hasty to use that attack... his impatience is where he falters... if Xero had a better idea of what Castiel could do... surely his patience would have been his down fall... but who could really say... elemental wise he was at a extreme disadvantage... I am going to recommend he learn a new technique and he has mastered it... he will advance to the next rank for certain." The proctors would then turn to Castiel, "Look kid... this is your second exam so I understand its rough for you, I will recommend you meditate to build your patience... and come back in a year and try again... you used a technique that is forbidden... and on top of that... you put your own life at risk over a battle that wasn't intended to be this serious albeit we wanted you to take it that way... if you burn yourself out now... then what good are you as a jounin" Those were the proctors remarks before each individual was pulled away to their respective villages and hospitals. The battle was over.
Back to top Go down
Xero Walker

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Xero hadn't been able to maintain the connection with Mizuki for long, he had hoped to scare the other into backing down but it hadn't happened and he collapsed and fell unconscious, so he didn't even get to see the outcome of the battle. He trembled softly, his body in shock but trying to shake off the effects of the injuries he'd suffered

When he finally woke up he was back in his village "...Guess its over" He mumbled with a soft yawn as he rubbed his head with a soft frown, pity Cas was so intent on killing him, the other was pretty cute...for a guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)   

Back to top Go down

The Akuma Ruins (Castiel vs Xero)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Roleplay Zone :: Other Locations-
Jump to: