A mysterious Force has attacked two villages, the other villages must prepare themselves... no one can figure out who will be attacked next.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

PostSubject: Hello   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Is anyone not doing anything and just lurking about, I feel a slight drifiting so in an attempt to get things flowing I wanted to know who would like to partake in a character game tournament...

It will be apart of the overall story... but will have no effect on the story... (Call it a means to make it so every character in the RP will no one another)

It will be a tournament hosted by the god of our universe... if that makes any sense...

It will serve a few purposes...

To test the RP battle skills of the overall forum
To see who can handle themselves and who need assistance (This is to overall make everyone a better Role Player so we can look pro and recruit more people even I have trouble with a few things)
To get everyone familiar with each other in character...
and Lastly to pull everyone together outside of character so we can all be actively doing something...

So for starters... I need a name for this little program... send me names and I will put in a poll for everyone to vote on the final results (If I get no suggestions it will just be called something like Battle Royale or something)

You can reply here... or (Everyone will get this as a PM) reply to the admin via pm...

This is overall a community thing so we can all become better friends and such... with that let the conversations commence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ctrinity.forumotion.com

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity C :: Information Zone :: General Chat-
Jump to: